🔊 Listen Every Day Challenge - Spring 2024 🌸 🌈

Week 2 and 3 update for the Spring Listening Challenge

April 8 - 21

I couldn’t update last week cause I travelled for a friend’s wedding and it got extremely busy that I even missed listening for 3 days. :frowning:

But here’s what I listened to the last two weeks:

• 4 episodes of Comprehensible Japanese Beginner playlist
  • 4 episodes of Nihongo con Teppei
  • 2 episodes of the Jammaker on Satorireader
  • 1 episode of Daily Life with Naoko
  • 4 episodes of Chill Spanish Listening
  • 1 episode of Spanish for False Beginners

:white_check_mark: 10 out of 14 days of Japanese
:white_check_mark: 5 out of 14 days of Spanish

I’m pretty happy with my listening comprehension! But I do think the Comprehensible Japanese Beginner playlist is getting a little too boring for me and I already play them on 1.25 speed. I feel the same about Nihongo con Teppei which I listen to on I’m wondering if the episodes progress within that playlist or if I should just go ahead with skipping the rest to go the intermediate playlist.

My Spanish listening has also been fun. Especially the episodes on Spanish False Beginners which are 9 - 12 minutes long. It’s basically a couple who are talking to each other: 1 native speaker and 1 non-native speaker and they discuss interesting topics. Recently they were talking about relationships and breakups. I kind of wish I could find one in Japanese like this, but it may be too advanced for Japanese level. The Chill Spanish Listening is just 3 minutes long so that’s really only me doing the minimum. I maybe should do at least 2 episodes per day if I listen to that one.

6 Likes