狐笛のかなた Home Thread
Chapter 2, Part 1: 呪者と守護者、春望と盛惟
Chapter 2, Part 2: 呪者と守護者、呪者と使い魔たち
Start Date: February 27th
Previous Week: Chapter 1, Part 5
Next Week: Chapter 2, Part 3
- Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter and any content in future chapters.
- When asking for help, please mention the page number. If you are reading the ebook version mention the percentage.
- Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
- To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun!
We will be reading on Sundays at 8:30AM Eastern U.S. time (reading the previous week’s content). Here is the time in your local time zone:
Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
- I’m reading along
- I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
- I’m no longer reading the book
If you’ve read ahead (or read the book before) but plan to participate, please vote for “I’m reading along”.
No one’s even talking about these sections because they are so hard to understand and not exciting.
I read the first part early in the week, but I still haven’t bothered reading the second part…
I found the second part to be more interesting than the first, personally. It’s also shorter.
I liked getting to see more of the foxes. Poor 野火. :<
10 more pages and I’m caught up but nnnngh I need bed.
Also, the 子狐 song has been stuck in my head for the past 50 pages or so.
子狐 コンコン 山の中…
Now you can join us for the read aloud session tomorrow!
The first part was interesting for me. It tells us that this story is a tragedy; people could solve the current problem by just talking it out but they just hate each other too much. Also, making sure the people hate the other country as well, because it’s convenient to cast curses.
Hm, I’m not sure yet but I don’t think I will be available at the time.