☕ 夜カフェ ☕ (Offshoot Book Club) Home Thread (Starting Book 5 from July 1st)

We’ve opened up a little discussion regarding whether to take a break to help readers catch up. This might help for those who are still trying to finish up volume 1 and/or having trouble finding time to read up to the current chapter or it can actually serve as a break to those who are up-to-date with the current chapter and want to catch up with reading in other clubs.

Since this is an offshoot club, I think it makes more sense to adjust the schedule time to help most of our members even if it means taking a break earlier than what is customary in most book clubs. So if a break sounds good or splitting the next chapter discussion to take place in the next two weeks or something might help you, please speak up!

We have a few opinions on the idea in the other thread, but I thought we should move the discussion here so more people can see it. From the way it sounds, we’re leaning towards taking a break in the coming week or so, but how soon do we want it? Keep in mind we have a break during Week 7.

I’ll give some time for others to pitch in ideas, and then I’ll make a poll to make the official vote on what we want to do.

Current discussion in the other thread
5 Likes