しろくまカフェ: Week 1 Discussion (Chapters 1 and 2)

Why_not_both

You could also quote them and hide them, then you can go to the post if you want to. :open_mouth:
Do quotes work like that? :sweat_smile:

Summary

Apparently so.

1 Like

Okay, I added a list of quotes to my post. I was hoping to be able to keep it in the same nested format as the links, but that style doesn’t work with lists, so I just made it a separate section, so there are both the list of links and a list of quotes.

The quotes also link to the original post, so in the future I’d probably just do the quote style, if I hadn’t already done the list of links.

4 Likes

Now the only thing I see is that this type of text doesn’t work well on quotes.
I also had some trouble with that before.

1 Like

Ah, it’s because I used BBCode tags instead of Markdown–at least that’s the issue for mine. I fixed a couple of them by inserting Markdown into the quotes. I’ll double check the rest.

1 Like

I like that idea, but don’t you guys think @jaearess’s post will be lost among all the others? I think it’s best to link it or write it on the original post.
I didn’t contribute much this week but I will definitely try to next time

2 Likes

This would be where it’s best to tag @FlamySerpent. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You’re right, i just felt like I’m forcing the idea if i tagged him without taking everyone’s approval :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation! I could read the sentence, but it didn’t make sense without the context of こういうの referring to the practice of making faces out of kana.

That’s really awesome!! :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Her :wink:

It’s fine by me \o/ I don’t mind either way because, meh, search feature, but wouldn’t a wiki post be better? :thinking:

2 Likes

I constantly make this mistake that now i wish we have a gender-neutral pronoun

1 Like

… They.

Or we can just go the Japanese method and avoid pronouns altogether by always saying Name-san.

Name-tan?

4 Likes

Name-chan.

2 Likes

I’m still skeptical about it, so yeah name-san is my way to go from now on

1 Like

You can always tag me, and I’m always lurking :eyes: Only if I’m not sleeping:D

Ah, and also tell me please if something doesn’t look good or if it’s phrased wrong:DD

4 Likes

looks good to me

2 Likes

Great, I’m glad to help:3

2 Likes

Did you add the summary in the top post? I cannot see it :frowning: