ことわざの本 *3*

I love the japanese proverbs!
Does anybody knows if there is some book about this? Maybe with some explanation on their meaning and their origin. Either english or japanese is fine.

1 Like

Hi there! I literally just posted an article about some Japanese proverbs on my blog, which I shared in Campfire. If you’re interested, please take a look!

As for books about them, I know that they sell kotowaza dictionaries here in Japan, but they’re quite expensive and dry. You may be better off seeing if there are any interesting Japanese children’s books about them.

1 Like

For some reason, this link just bounces me back to my Wordpress dashboard. Is this the post in question?

1 Like

Oops! I’m still working out WordPress lol. Yeah, that is the correct link. Thank you for finding it! I just fixed the link.

1 Like

I already saw your post as I always use search before opening a topic, but I was more interested in a book with maybe lot of them.

Thanks, do you have any title perhaps?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.