雨ニモマケズ風ニモマケズ (Just turned Level 60!)

Congratulations!:tada:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I don’t post much so I’m really happy to have so much support! :hugs:

7 Likes

Congratulations! That’s some serious dedication! You should be very proud. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

おめでとうございます!

I’d like to learn how you managed to level up only for 3-4 days average starting from lv 40 onwards. Did you do all reviews on the exact time without taking any pauses?

I myself am now struggling very hard to get past 40 right now… I do WK mostly when I work weekdays (because I get time to do the reviews when commuting in the day and evening), but almost never make any decent progress while going abroad or on vacation. T_T

The level of inspiration I receive from you is off the charts

Thank you for sharing, hope you continue growing.

Once again, congratulations

2 Likes

Level 60!
%E3%81%8A%E3%82%81%E3%81%A7%E3%81%A8%E3%81%86

hurry up, 2 more people like the OP so lopicake can have 60 likes

4 Likes

Level 48 onward has very few radicals. Thus if you Guru all the initial Kanji with the radicals it’s enough to get you past the 90% mark and so you can level up in 3 days and 10 hours.
Yeah so I would do the radicals+ all the kanji at the same time and then do the reviews exactly on time.

It was rough. So very tiring. Especially because I’d have the kanji of the previous levels come up an hour or two before and so I’d have to do 80 kanji reviews in one go…

There’s no need to go my pace. I had ample opportunity, motivation, and no strenuous personal problems so it was relatively easy for me to do the reviews on time every day, but not many people are in my situation…

As far as vacations you can always do vacation mode and not worry so much.

When I went on 3 week trip I literally just did the kanji and radicals needed to level up. I’d do reviews of vocab if I had extra downtime but honestly I’d always have 300 reviews at the end of the day, every single day I was on vacation because I just didn’t want to do WK haha. And all the lessons…I leveled up 3 times…It took me about 2 weeks of doing 20-30 lessons a day to catch up afterwards. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations gozaimasu! But now I’m really depressed at my own progress :frowning:

1 Like

Wow. I want to be good at something.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. Wanikani has been the most consistent thing in my life for the past eight months…

Well done on reaching the promised land.

4 Likes

Congratulations!! I can feel your joy of having overcome those 60 level :smiley:

1 Like

If you were doing one of those big mountains, where you actually had to acclimate, I’d consider it a mountaineering expedition. The word ‘hiking’ has a more relaxed feel to it to me, nothing life threatening, lol.

That’s dedication! I love that you ran up the mountain just so you wouldn’t miss your lessons and reviews. You’ve inspired me to get in shape while learning Japanese!

3 Likes

WOW!! You are my inspiration! What’s next? Will you take, or have you been taking the JPLT?

1 Like

Yep. Unfortunately my grammar knowledge is subpar. My goal is to pass N3 by the end of the year. I have two tries to do it.

The power of WK-ship

2 Likes

crunchyroll??? oh wait, never mind…youtube??? or… crunchyroll…or neither??? I am so confused about where I have seen your name before, but I am at least ten percent sure that I have…

1 Like

You mean me?

2 Likes

Yeah, for some reason, I feel like I have seen you elsewhere before. Though, now I am second-guessing myself…

1 Like

Haha it’s fine you might be correct, I’m actually on both platforms though not active on Crunchyroll. But wherever I register I use the same profile and cover photos with the username “luffyuzumaki” (the number of “i”'s varies according to username availability), so I dunno.

Edit: oh but on Youtube I put my actual name “Mhmd Jouni”

1 Like

haha, ok. sorry for accosting you. I probably saw you on one of the two, or at least imagined I did. :sweat_smile:

1 Like