見返る - To Look Back On... Or To reflect upon one's life?

I used mobile for the search.

Yes. The CJK search is fixed. I updated the thread earlier today.

I’ll let @anon20839864 handle this.

Uh… Here’s a weird fact, @viet… When I clicked that link you posted, it brought me to an old Campfire thread titled “Anyone NOT obsessed with J-idols?” … NO JOKE.

I think Discourse is just trolling me now. O.o

OP in that thread is dated June '12.

@AnimeCanuck The spreadsheet already had 振り返る, but with a different set of definitions. So (right or wrong) I added a new row for the definition we’ve been discussing in this thread. Feel free to + it by adding a '+.

Here is the doc.

Yeah, me too! Weird…

Or maybe Viet’s just trolling me?

But wait… @seanblue followed the link just fine, apparently???

In any case, I’m glad I’m not the only one, @EskimoJo!

I copied the google doc directly from my search. I didn’t open Viet’s link.

… Maybe @Viet is trolling me, then… >.>

Hooray!!! It didn’t show up in my list of notifications for some reason. Thank you for that! : D

Oh, weird… The spreadsheet won’t let me edit it (at least not from Google sheets, which the website makes me use on my phone). Tried to add a + but got an error instead. I’ll do it next time I’m on my computer (tomorrow I think).

I think I deleted the last two digits of the topic ID by accident. Topic id 31 led to the idols topic. Edited my post with the correct link.

Oh! Thanks.
(But the idea of you trolling me was pretty funny. Like… I guess I’ve annoyed you enough… *snorts*)

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

I’m not sure if we’re going to use this spreadsheet anymore. I might end up replacing it with something else in the future, once all of the current updates I’m working on are pushed through. So I wouldn’t add anything to that spreadsheet for now.