落ちる not unlocking?

Yes I guru’d it. Like I said, every kanji and radical from 10 and below are guru+.
The problem is not that I’m not leveling up, but that that one vocab word is not unlocking.
That’s my stats for 落:

So weird!!! (Sorry, must’ve missed that “every”.)

Did you try a force refresh? Or clear your cache? Sometimes that can make WK go weird. If you’ve already tried that or that doesn’t work, only @Viet can fix it.

It’s the same across my devices, so I don’t think it’s my client. It’s probably an account problem?
Mine is 5 years old, and I had a few other weird things (like ハート形 being apprentice 2 even though it was still locked)

Aaahhh… It probably has to do with moved vocabulary. Some content has been shifted around in that time frame, for sure. Time for you to email hello@wanikani about it.

I’ve looked into this and it looks like the vocabulary wasn’t unlocked for whatever reason.

I went ahead and manually unlocked it. You should be good to go.

Sorry about the issue and thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

@viet is some kind of wizard. This must be a feature I am unaware of.

That would make for a neat regular power. Posting in yellow.

Apparently it’s a moderator “action” post?

https://meta.discourse.org/t/moderator-action-posts-dont-stand-out-enough/13582

I am a wizard, Harry.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, but I still see it locked. Do I have to do something or just wait a bit?

My bad. I figured out when you weren’t seeing it. Should be good now.

It worked, just got it in my lesson queue, thank you!

Ha ha, so level 10’s 落ちる unlocked properly and all, but now level 12’s 落ち, 落ち葉 and 落とす are stuck locked, and I have 落 at master.

. WaniKani / Vocabulary / 落ち
. WaniKani / Vocabulary / 落ち葉
. WaniKani / Vocabulary / 落とす

Funny enough, level 14’s 落ち着く unlocked properly.

@viet Can you fix it like last time?

Thanks!

You should be good now. Give it a check?

Have you (or anyone else) checked through and manually unlocked things for other accounts? Because I’ve just had 〜時 come up as a lesson despite it being level 7 vocabulary (時 is mastered and all the other vocabulary has appeared for it)

EDIT; I mean has it only appeared since being manually unlocked by someone else, not that I expect you to check everyone accounts

Perfect, can confirm it worked, thanks for the quick fix!

I had the same thing happen today, along with two other vocabs. New additions I guess?

This should answer your question

Oh thank you! (I should probably check the updates sorry) :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.