新 Monthly Progress Challenge

#PROGRESS POST #7

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 32
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL: 36

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT:

1. KaniWani: I am doing fan-ta-bu-lous. :ok_hand: Things have been slow, but now that my burn reviews are picking up steam here on WK, I am having a nice steady stream of reviews.
  2. Anki: I was doing great on this. Then, suddenly, out of the blue, I lost steam. I got the train moving again earlier this week, but I’m a little worried since I don’t know exactly why I suddenly stopped in the first place. So, I’m further behind on my progress than I was hoping, but at least I’m still making progress at all.
  3. Intermediate Textbook: I just got my Anki deck up and running for this.
  4. Udemy N3: Ha. Haha. Yeah, I didn’t get to this at all, really. Huge disappointment on my part, but fingers crossed for this upcoming month…?
  5. Memrise: Done with for now. I finished the N4 deck, and I’ve been keeping reviews down. I’m doing enough vocab learning from my textbooks and Anki for now, so I’m going to drop this from my list for the next month, probably.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

1. KaniWani: Keep doin’ great.
  2. Anki: Just keep going at all.
  3. Intermediate Textbook: First of all, I need to go back and organize my notes. Figure out what I know, what I sorta know, and what I don’t know. Get everything hammered down pat. Also, while I start chugging along through this book’s Anki deck, I’ll start making another pile of vocab cards (+audio! :D) from my Modern Japanese textbook.
  4. Udemy N3: Yeah…gotta start this again. At the very least, I’ll use it for listening practice? :woman_shrugging:
  5. For a fun (read: painful) challenge for myself, I think I’d like to start writing a bit in Japanese. Maybe do a daily-weekly diary entry and post the result to HelloTalk or something for people to make corrections. As an added bonus, I could also submit an audio recording of the (corrected) entry to make sure my pronunciation is okay and also to get in at least that much speaking per day/week (leaning towards the weekly version).

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES:

• Primary: WaniKani, KaniWani, Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese + workbook, Udemy N3 Course, Anki, ひいきびいき and Bilingual News Podcasts
  • Secondary/Supplemental: Tae Kim’s Guide to Japanese, Introduction to Modern Japanese + workbook

FAVE: WK
TRY NEW RESOURCE: Nope.

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Speaking, as always.
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Keep listening and practicing when I can/get up the courage to.

1 Like

PROGRESS POST: 5

WANIKANI CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 22
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 26

GOALS

I didn’t quite hit my level goal because I went on vacation mode and slacked off a bit. I can’t believe how much this set me back…
But on the celebratory side, I’ve left the painful group into death! That’s a good thing right??
Didn’t read as much as I set out to do but I did read.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:
My main focus this month is to get back on track with WK. 0/0 on my commutes and before bed.

CURRENTLY USING: WaniKani, mangamura (reading raw manga), dorilu, BunPro

2 Likes

PROGRESS POST #02:

#WANIKANI
Current Wanikani Level: 8 - I achieved my previous goal - yayy!

In One Month I Hope to Be Level: 12 - I try to finish a level per week.

LAST MONTH’S GOAL:
Finish 2-3 more Genki I lessons - I think I was at Lesson 4, now I am at Lesson 7 so everything worked out smoothly.
Keep up with the Wanikani reviews and keep my leveling speed - worked out so far
Read/Review a short grammar chapter every other night - Didn’t keep up with this but I bought the Japanese Basic Dictionary and do my Bunpro reviews.

#RESOURCES
Genki I textbook/workbook, Wankani, Kaniwani, Anki (Wanikani Writing Practice, Genki), Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar, Bunpro,Tangoristo Reader (for NHK Easy), Japanese Ammo Channel, Lingodeer just for fun (and because I need that 100%), Renshuu

:heart: : Misa’s Japanese Ammo Channel - excellent grammatical explanations and good advice from a native speaker
:dizzy_face: : Renshuu - I don’t quite know what to make of it, it has no structure for me, what to do nex etc.
Try new resource: I’m still looking for a good vocab deck (probably Core6k) but I haven’t found one that I like - I don’t like the design of hinekidori’s deck on mobile so still looking

#JAPANESE ABILITY
Current Weaknesses: The te-forms are quite difficult to understand. So far I only get that there are maaaany different usages and you probably need to get used to that / read more.

#HELPING OTHERS
Tip/Advice for Learning Japanese:
As always do what is fun for you, go your own speed and take breaks.

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST 1:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 17 (just leveled up today)
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL: 20 (or 19 and about to level up)

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: _
THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

1. Minna no Nihongo: finish chapter 48, focus on vocabulary more intensely
  2. BunPro: currently 73/143 points on N4; try to keep up with my reviews and do about 55 more points (some of them covered in MNN)

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: WaniKani, MNN, Genki, Bunpro

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Grammar and Listening
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Focus on Bunpro, do some listening excercises for N4

#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Try not to forget about your motivation

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #:
#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 1
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… I don’t know :frowning:
#GOALS
THIS MONTH’S GOAL: To learn particles
#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: WaniKani
FAVE: Japanese101.com
LEAST FAVE:
TRY NEW RESOURCE:
#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Kanji
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Wanikani
#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Study every day

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #: 1

#WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 2

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 4 or maybe 5

#GOALS

LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: seriously start Kanji :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: Stick to my previous goal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#RESOURCES

For the moment I just used WaniKani, but when I will hit level 5 I may start other ressources. Will tell you later then.

• FAVE: WaniKani
  • LEAST FAVE: /

TRY NEW RESOURCE: /

#JAPANESE ABILITY

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: none

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE:
Work work Work

#HELPING OTHERS

TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Just stick to it, Enjoy it & work work work !

1 Like

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 1

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL: 4
(I hope that is realistic, since I am so new to the website.)

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: N/A

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: Be able to recognize half of the N5 level of kanji and vocabulary in written form.

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: http://jtalkonline.com/ , Memrise, 新日本プロレス , 龍が如く0, Tae Kim Japanese grammar, weekly Skype call with a native Japanese speaker as well as text chats throughout the week, Duolingo, and ようこそ!textbook/workbook.

FAVE: Memrise, Tae Kim and the weekly calls.
LEAST FAVE: Duolingo
TRY NEW RESOURCE: Light novels or books meant for children.

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: I am very new to Japanese, so everything is a weakness at the moment.

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: I will spend at least an hour or two daily practicing my reading comprehension, writing, and listening via light novels, writing down sentences including newly learned vocabulary, and going through games/anime/pro-wrestling shows I’m already familiar with in Japanese.
I will improve my speaking by continuing with the weekly Skype calls, and reading texts out loud.
#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE:
The only advice I have to give at such an early point in my learning is to make the time each day to practice. Studying is important, but practicing/implementing what you learn in a way that’s meaningful to you will help solidify the information in your mind.

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #: 1.

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 13.

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 15 or 16.

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: N/A.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: Maybe not the current month’s goal, but my overall current goal is to learn about 800 kanji, then I will slow my wanikani pace a bit to start studying grammar and reading actual Japanese text. I’d do both at the same time, but I don’t have the time. I’m at about 415/800 right now.

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: Wanikani, Kodansha’s Kanji Learner’s Course

FAVE: Wanikani atm. It’s pretty fantastic for learning kanji and some basic vocabulary.

LEAST FAVE: Probably Duolingo. Its just not there yet, but you can’t really blame them since its still in beta. Its got a good start, but I wouldn’t recommend it for learning yet.

TRY NEW RESOURCE: I’ll be starting Genki II and eventually Tobira after the above goal is finished. I’ll also be using some books that have both English and Japanese text. I should really be writing down kanji a lot more, but I just don’t have the time.

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Grammar. I have only the Genki I level (and even that is a little shaky), but due to limited time I’ve decided to spend my time getting a good chunk of kanji down before adding on more.

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Unfortunately, I can’t free up any more study time to fix the above. But I don’t believe I need to change my plan all that much.

#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Don’t spend several hours a day on studying because you will burn yourself out. I spend about 30 minutes to an hour a day and am making decent speed on Wanikani. What is important is that during those 30 minutes to an hour, you are completely free from distraction and focused to maximize what you learn.

I haven’t seen a lot of people study Japanese, but from other subjects I think people spend too long studying when they could get it done quicker by being distraction free (like turning off your phone) and having a plan of attack before starting.

Also, hit that vacation button when life happens and you can’t study much.

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #: 2

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 3

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 4 or so.

#GOALS
The learning thing worked.
I’m not sure if the textbook one did, since I’m not sure how many pages I’ve read. I can say that that is not a great way to study, though.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL(S):

• Learn another particle or two.
  • Memorize some of the tense conjugations. (I keep forgetting them.)

#RESOURCES

• Genki 1 Textbook and Workbook inc. the vocab app and with the audio files downloaded from the included discs.
  • よつばと vol. 1
  • 文プロ
  • チーズ ズイート ホーム Vol. 1-10 (Thanks, Mum.)
  • Kanji from Zero
  • Katakana War
  • WaniKani
  • Tai Kim’s Grammar Guide
  • Tofugu

FAVE: It’s hard to choose. WaniKani is probably one of them.
LEAST FAVE: I really don’t know. I suppose the Genki workbook hasn’t really been all that useful, since the textbook also has activities in it.

TRY NEW RESOURCE: (Talking to) my cat? I haven’t practiced speaking or forming sentences much, and she could be a good “person” to talk to while I work on being able to have an actual conversation. (Actually, I have difficulty starting a conversation in English, too. In part because my supposed accent apparently makes people misinterpret my speech, and in part because of reasons I don’t really know of.)

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Katakana

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Tofugu has a blog post on learning katakana. The post for hiragana was quite helpful, so I imagine that the post for katakana is, too. Also, Katakana War.
#HELPING OTHERS
Write sentences. Illustrate your sentences. They don’t even have to be complicated. Being able to write any sort of sentence is truly fun, and you can do all sorts of things with it. It’ll probably also help you later on, too.

#PROGRESS POST 1:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 4

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… at least level 6

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT:-

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: doing japanese everyday :sweat_smile:

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: Wankikani, Memrise, Anki, Shadowing Japanese, Genki, Marugoto (at Japanese Class…)

FAVE:Wanikani, Genki and Shadowing
LEAST FAVE: Marugoto (sucks at grammar explanations, but at least our teacher is a native)

TRY NEW RESOURCE: read a novel, if I’ve got the money to buy one :sweat:

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: well, I’m not fluent yet though everthings a weakness

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: keeping my routine
#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE:stay motivated → find a goal :wink:

PROGRESS POST 6

WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL

BY END OF THIS MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL
at least 32

GOALS

LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT
Been busy with academics, just managed to do WK

THIS MONTH’S GOAL
WK + Bunpro + Shin Kanzen Master books once exams get over

RESOURCES

CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES
Wanikani, Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar, Bunpro, Shin Kanzen Master books

JAPANESE ABILITY

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS
Not knowing enough Kanji and Vocabulary

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE
Leveling up here, reading manga/books, other forms of exposure

Progress Post 2

WaniKani

Current Level

In one month, I hope to be level

Goals

Last month’s goal report

N/A

This month’s goal

Continue reading through A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar.

Resources

Current Japanese Resources

General Textbooks

Grammar

Test Prep

Listening

Speaking

• Audio clipped from dramas.

Reading

Writing

Vocabulary

Maintaining Motivation

Short-term motivation

I’m trying to make more Japanese friends.

Medium-term motivation

I need to be prepared for the JLPT N4 by December 2018.

Japanese Ability

Current Japanese Weakness

I don’t practice using the grammar I learn about enough.

How I will improve the above

I will try to use bunpro more.

Helping Others

Tip/Advice for Learning Japanese

Read more.

Progress Post #2 - late by 3 days.

WaniKani:
Current WK Level: 15
In one month, I hope to be level: …16 and a half?.. 17?..

Goals:
Last month’s goal report: Reached WK goal. Did not reach other goals. Got back on the Anki train then promptly fell off of it.
This month’s goal: As school comes to an end soon, I’ve more time to do textbook exercises. That being said…Do textbook exercises.

Resources:
WK, Genki, Anki, DoJG, “various online resources”
Favourite: none
Least Favourite: none
Try: I’ve been wanting to try the core 10k deck for a while, but I’m confused by all the different types and keep debating on whether I should ask someone on discord/reddit.

Japanese Ability:
haha no

How will I improve:
actually do things

Tip for other people:
Stuff happens. Sometimes you just fall off the train and decide that you can’t do anything. That’s normal. Take a break for a bit. Just remember to actually get back on the train. Remember your goal. Remember your motivation. All that sorta stuff.

#PROGRESS POST #8

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 36
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL: 40

#GOALS

1. KaniWani: I have 0 reviews and lessons in my queue, so that’s a good feeling.
  2. through 5) Everything else: A bout of sickness and a couple friends visiting from out of town put me out of my groove (again) this month. I’m afraid I’m horribly behind on all of my goals. :confused: The only thing I’m good at keeping up with at all is WaniKani, and even then I managed to fall 12 hours behind in my schedule. I’ll try to regain that time throughout this next month in addition to everything else…

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

1. KaniWani: Maintain those beautiful 0/0’s at the end of each day.
  2. Anki: Get back into a manageable pace.
  3. Intermediate Textbook: I’d like to at least make notes of the remaining grammar structures in the textbook. I also need to start SRSing the vocab via Anki. Once I do that, I can start going through the textbook again and cementing the grammar into my brain via the readings.
  4. Udemy N3: Judging on how that past couple of months have gone, I think I’ll probably table this resource again.
  5. Journal Challenge: I’ll make this easy on myself and challenge myself to do at least one before the end of the next month here.

#RESOURCES

• Primary: WaniKani, KaniWani, Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese + workbook, Anki, ひいきびいき and Bilingual News Podcasts
  • Secondary/Supplemental: Tae Kim’s Guide to Japanese, Introduction to Modern Japanese + workbook, Udemy N3 Course

FAVE: WK
TRY NEW RESOURCE: Nope.

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Speaking, as always.
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Keep listening and practicing speaking when I can/get up the courage to.

1 Like

Hi! I’m not dead! I’ve kinda been neglecting doing this because I was planning on coming back when I got 0/0 (at least I’m in the double digits of lessons now phew) and I’VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE MONTHLY PROGRESS CHALLENGE EVERY SINGLE DAY AND THE GUILT OF DELAYING IT HAS OVERCOME ME SO HERE I AM!!! I WILL DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY GET 0/0 BY THE END OF THE MONTH!
stops yelling
pants

#PROGRESS POST #: 7

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 21

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 22

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: well, obviously you can all see how the 0/0 part worked out.
not very well, that is. But that’s ok! because I’ll do it. one day.
Also i’ve been neglecting grammar which is not good but I doubt I’ll be doing any more grammar until I finally get out of the reorder abuse jail.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: My only goal for the start of July (which is in like 14 days oops) is to get 0/0.

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: WaniKani, KaniWani, Memrise, Genki (not really though whoops) and Yotsuba. Speaking of KaniWani, I’ve finally gotten rid of all of my reviews for once! And I’m on volume 4 of Yotsuba which is great. I love how they all like playing badminton since I used to play a lot too T~T

FAVE: Honestly, Kaniwani is probably my favourite now because I feel more motivated to do my reviews since there’s not a bajillion of them waiting for me anymore.
LEAST FAVE: WaniKani. I dread the lessons. And all of the synonyms for “prevention”. Why.
TRY NEW RESOURCE: I already have my hands full with WaniKani lessons @_@

I honestly don’t know what to write about my japanese ability and helping others anymore so I’m just gonna uhh… skip those parts from now on… no one will notice…

2 Likes

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 4

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL…7/8

#GOALS

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: Get a few more items to master.

#RESOURCES

FAVE:

*WaniKani
*Genki I

LEAST FAVE:
TRY NEW RESOURCE:

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Reading long sentences and grammar.

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Study Genki I more.

#HELPING OTHERS

This topic is looking good.

1 Like

Okay, so I’m a month late or so…

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 10

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 13

#GOALS

LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: End the day at zero reviews. :white_check_mark: Find a good grammar book :white_check_mark:
THIS MONTH’S GOAL: End the day at zero reviews. Find a local or online tutor.

#RESOURCES

CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: Human Japanese Beginner, Quizlet for vocab
FAVE: WK for sure
LEAST FAVE: Not a fan of Duolingo.
TRY NEW RESOURCE: I’m thinking about Verbling as an italki substitute.

#JAPANESE ABILITY

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: No real speaking/listening ability.
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Consider finding a conversation partner on italki/verbling

#HELPING OTHERS

TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Learn to enjoy the process. Journey over destination.

OOPsss I’m Late , sorry it is a harsh month so quite preoccupied by other things but I try to do my reviews everyday but my focus is limited so I have lower score.

#WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: Apparently level 4
But as I can’t pay for the subscription before next week I won’t know.

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 6

#GOALS

I manage to get my reviews everyday, but not at the pace I wanted to.

**THIS MONTH’S GOAL:
Just keep swimming … opps going >>> going!

#RESOURCES

Still None at the moment except WK

• FAVE: WaniKani
  • LEAST FAVE: /

TRY NEW RESOURCE: /

#JAPANESE ABILITY

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: /

Work work Work & Focus

#HELPING OTHERS

TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: FUN FUN FUN

PROGRESS POST #4:
26.6.2018 (nearly one year absence from WK!!)

:bird: WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 28

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 29

:bird: PROGRESS REPORT:
Previous report: Progress post 3

1. Reviews: Genki 2 and 外大日本語4 materials :white_check_mark:
  2. New grammar: a) Independent studies onward to 外大日本語5 second chapter, b) Joined upper-intermediate Japanese class :white_check_mark:
  3. Reading: First Japanese light novel read, dabbling into Japanese newspapers :white_check_mark:
  4. Kanji and vocab: Working WK review pile down from 1800 (currently at around 600) :white_check_mark:

What happened:
So I’m finally back to disciplined Japanese studies after a long absence. Since I can’t refer to “last month’s goals”, I’ve reported the general progress I’ve done during the year - which I’m considering as a starting point for this month’s goals.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

1. Grammar: Diligent study of upper-mid Japanese class material
    final exam target: > 89/100 (mid-term result: 75/100)
  2. 外大の日本語5 material onward independently (but no specific chapter goal)
  3. Kanji: WaniKani review queue down to “natural” level -eg. no accumulated reviews due to prolonged absence.
  4. Reading: NHK news, Yahoo News, articles… not interesting.
    → actually short 小説, as found in here, for example.
  5. Vocabulary: Pick up new words diligently from read materials and REVIEW!
    (use memrise to create private course for the new vocab?)

This month is a test to see how well I get back to Japanese studies - considering my time-consuming grad.school research efforts. Hence I don’t have much specific targets besides the final grade for the Japanese class. Based on this month’s results, I hope to be able to find a good balance between independent Japanese studies and everything else.

:bird: RESOURCES

Kanji/vocab: WaniKani, KaniWani
Textbook: 中級を学ぼう・後学期(上中級日本語)
Speaking/Listening: Japanese bf (irregular), friends and colleagues in Japan (regular)
Reading: 小説、記事、新聞?
Dictionaries: Jisho.org, Rikai-sama
Writing: -

New resource of the month: Memrise (vocab)*
I’ve tried memrise before, but soon gave up as new content was scarce. However if I’m able to use it to customise vocab reviews, I’m more than happy to give it another try

POTENTIAL NEW RESOURCES: JLPT review sites? アルク?

RESOURCES ON HOLD: lang-8

:bird: JAPANESE ABILITY

Subjective: Hovering just below N2?
Objective: Recent J-cat score at 235, with listening as hands down strongest area.

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS:
limited vocab (also grammar, but concentrating on one thing for now)

Read and review!

:bird: HELPING OTHERS

Make mistakes often and readily (and correct them /get them corrected)
頑張って

1 Like