新 Monthly Progress Challenge

#PROGRESS POST #1:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: Completed 12 and just started learning 13 today - I am so relieved to have got Level 12 out of the way. My worst yet!

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL…16 completed (so do 13, 14, 15 and 16 by Sunday 9 September).

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: -

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: Level 16 and still keep up with the day job!

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: Wanikani and Tsurukame for offline use.

TRY NEW RESOURCE: Tsurukame to monitor progress - am loving the graphs

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Just keeping up with the routine. Also need to learn more vocab soon. Aim to revisit Japan in April 2020 and want to be back to conversational fluency by then. I have the rusty grammar in my brain from years ago. Need to get the average level up down from 20+ days to 7-10 days to hit this target.

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Just keep learning the Kanji to level 30 then start some beginner reading and NHK pages.

#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Keep up the pace, mix in some grammar and vocab.

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #1:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 5
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 9

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: -
THIS MONTH’S GOAL: Finish practicing writing Hiragana and Katakana

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: WaniKani… yeah that’s it

• FAVE: WaniKani :innocent:
  • LEAST FAVE: WaniKani because I have no other options

TRY NEW RESOURCE: At this point anything I try will be extremely helpful

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Everything :B
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Hopefully, with time and practice.

#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Pretend you’re a really angry japanese man and start screaming japanese words you have trouble remembering, this (probably) helps your pronunciation and it also (probably) helps you memorize it too.

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #: 4

#WANIKANI

**CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: Level 6

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 7

#GOALS

LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT:

Still manage to do my reviews everyday, but Still not at the place I wanted to (again)

**THIS MONTH’S GOAL:
Stay Strong, maybe do a bit more work when I can ( but that’s my main roblm find time to work on it

#RESOURCES

CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES:

Still None at the moment except WK

• FAVE: WaniKani
  • LEAST FAVE: /

TRY NEW RESOURCE: /

#JAPANESE ABILITY

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: /

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE:
Work work Work

#HELPING OTHERS

TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Don’t give Up

2 Likes

#Progress post #: 10! (wow)

#WaniKani
Current WaniKani Level: 25
In one month I hope to be level: 28

#Goals
Last month’s goal report: “to literally pick up Genki”. Well I did! And I ended up finishing the 9th chapter and all of the workbook questions up to there. I also managed to get 0/0. Today is a good day. Also, I didn’t really follow my schedule for reading Yotsuba but I read it every once in a while.

This month’s goal: I want to finish chapters 10-11 of Genki and all of the workbook exercises there too. I’m planning on finishing chapter 10 this week. I also need to continue with my Memrise lessons to learn the Genki vocab which I’ve been kinda neglecting.

#Resources
Current Japanese resources: WK, KW, Memrise, Genki, Yotsuba
Fave: WK
Least fave: KW
Try new resource: I downloaded Houhou because I’ve heard good things about it, so from now on that’s going to be my dictionary.woo

#PROGRESS POST #: 1

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 19

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL…; 22

#GOALS

This is my first time doing this.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:
Keep up with wanikani, floflo and book clubs,

#RESOURCES
floflo.moe
Wanikani
Lots of manga

FAVE: Can't choose one
LEAST FAVE: Can't choose one

TRY NEW RESOURCE: No

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Vocab
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Learn words
#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Keep studying

PROGRESS POST #6! (I’m on a roll :star_struck:):

:bird: WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 29

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 30

:bird: PROGRESS REPORT:
Previous report: Progress post 5

1, Level goal: Reach level 30 :x:

I was so close!!! If I had 2 more days, I would’ve levelled up:

1. Grammar + vocab - 外大の日本語5 material onward independently :white_check_mark:
  2. Kanji : WaniKani review queue down to “natural” level -eg. no accumulated reviews due to prolonged absence - second try. :white_check_mark: YES! I made it down to zero! Finally!

:star: EXTRA: Reading : Although this wasn’t in my original goals, I did manage to read a 239 page book from start to finish. Way to go me! (笑)

What happened:
My workload estimation for this month was much more accurate than before. I can’t say that I’m making huge progress, but still… it’s better than nothing. Being able to finish the book was a big surprise!

:bird: THIS MONTH’S GOALS:

1. Grammar + vocab - 外大の日本語5 material onward independently (but no specific chapter goal)

This month will be even busier than the one before, which is why I’m dropping the goals to a super lax pace. Also, the month after the current one will be spent away from Japan, WaniKani and anything related to the language, so I’ll probably report back after 2 months. Hoping to clear “extra” goals during the time, like I did this time.

:bird: RESOURCES

Kanji/vocab : WaniKani, (KaniWani)
Textbook: 中級を学ぼう・後学期(上中級日本語)
Speaking/Listening: Japanese bf (irregular), friends and colleagues in Japan (regular)
Reading : 小説 (All hail the amazing book resources at BOOK-OFF!)
Dictionaries : Jisho.org, Rikai-sama
Writing : -

POTENTIAL NEW RESOURCES: JLPT review sites? アルク? Memrise custom vocab courses

RESOURCES ON HOLD: lang-8

:bird: JAPANESE ABILITY

Recent J-cat score at 235, with listening as hands down strongest area.

Passed JLPT N2 just last month, with again listening as clearly the best area.

CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS:
limited vocab (also grammar, but concentrating on one thing for now)

Cram that vocab

:bird: HELPING OTHERS

Make mistakes often and readily (and correct them /get them corrected)
Talk every chance you get.
頑張って

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #1:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 5

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 9 (I think this is accurate)

#GOALS
THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

Building more diverse habits: more regular use of textbook, reading materials, shadowing

Continuing with what I have: progressing through reading materials, reading the news, do my reviews, continue patching fundamental weaknesses

Grammar: Get all N5 into BunPro

#RESOURCES

FAVE: WaniKani, TangoRisto
LEAST FAVE: Don't have one right now

Textbook: Genki II
Kanji: WaniKani (KaniWani)
Vocab: Core 10k Anki deck
Listening: heterogeneous mix of anime and audio exercises/deck
Reading: TangoRisto, graded readers, manga
Grammar: Bunpro, A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
Other reference material I use a lot: Tsukuba Corpus, ejje.weblio.jp, goo, Jisho radical search, Tae Kim’s Guide to Japanese, Maggie Sensei

TRY NEW RESOURCE:
Shadowing: Let’s Speak Japanese! (Beginner - Intermediate Level) - I have this, I need to open it

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Vocabulary and listening - WK is patching up the kanji weakness. Speaking

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Actually doing my 10k, continuing with WaniKani, using my listening resources when I have the time to, long-term introduce much more listening as situation improves. Shadowing while looking for time/space to practise speaking on the fly
#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Write (compose) as well as read, it challenges you differently! I learned a lot just by wanting to learn how to express ideas properly.

#PROGRESS POST #: 8
#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 32
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 33
#GOALS
LAST MONTH GOAL REPORT :

• :white_check_mark: Reached my set goal in WK, doing about 3 review sessions per day until level 32. Now enjoying a well deserved trip to Japan, I’ve put WK on vacation mode. When I’m back I think I’ll change my approach regarding WK, mainly focusing on learning kanji on it, but throwing whatever vocab it offers into my Anki vocab / sentence mining routine, so dedicated time on WK will be less now :sweat_smile:. … gradually I’ve been adjusting WK to my liking. In the end it’s a tool so I have no issue with having a pile of undone reviews if that serves the porpuse of allowing time to read and listening more.

• Reading: :white_check_mark: I did the same 335 pages on my Bookmeter account last month, maybe a bit more even, but the extra pages won’t be registered until I finish my current book. So this time I finished the 10分で読める伝記 2年生 book and the Ask Japanese Graded Reader Level 3 Vol. 3. I already bought the rest of the series for the 10分で読める伝記 collection, same for the Graded readers series…. I’m set for quite some time now.

• Immersion: :sparkle: I did some shows dubbed (Harry Potter, Dragon Ball, and then some others), and the the whole passive MP3 routine with the audio of those. I’m still to find that show to slowly tackle as I did with Usagi Drops.

• Japanese the Manga Way: :x: so, I’m not reading it much actually. Its fun though, but spending time reading has become a better investment lately.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

• Keep reading. Same amount would be okay. This moth there’re lots of trains to take, airplanes, etc…. Hopefully some of those will account for reading time.

• Immersion. Well, I’m doing passive immersion a lot… now in Japan maybe even more. As for doing the whole routine with a show, still I haven’t started with it, that will be when I’m back home from vacations, for now I will keep the passive immersion and all the exposure I could get from being in Japan this month.

• Monolingual routine: both the Anki vocab routine and gradually the sentence mining routine have become monolingual. I’m actually having fun adding more and more vocab to my deck, as now many words come as synonyms of some other words. The context it’s crucial, I’ll remember words much better when the exposition to those words came for example in a book or show, then if it came from WK or a part of a definition of another word I most likely will need a sentence from my shows to put it quickly into use. And now during this trip in Japan if it’s a word a got to use, some one explained to me and there’s a situation I can relate to, the it’s much more cemented. The goal would be maintaining the routine while traveling (I’m doing reviews before starting with the rest of the day). Hopefully I won’t have a backlog of reviews on my return :sweat_smile:.

WK for kanji (vocab from WK will go to Anki an the whole SRS thingie it’s happening there now)
Anki with this Subs2SRS / Morphman routine for vocab and context sentence mining now almost exclusively in japanese
Reading now the Lets Read Japanese Graded Readers Level 2 (similar to level 3 in both Ask and Taishukan series), Taishukan Graded Readers Level 3 and the 10分で読める伝記 3年生.
Netflix for active immersion and MP3 player for passive immersion.
Japanese the Manga Way as cover to cover reading.
Grammar references: The Dictionary of Basic/Intermediate Japanese Grammar, and my favorite one: A Handbook of Japanese Grammar Patterns for Teachers and Learners.
Extra: Cure Dolly’s videos and messaging (on Patreon) for doubts
FAVE: Reading and Japanese Netflix for immersion, monolingual Anki routine.

TRY NEW RESOURCE:
Going to Japan has been a great resource …. Japanese been used regularly has been a great experience so far.:hugs:

#HELPING OTHERS

TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Don’t focus too much on studying japanese; it’s a language, use it, read, listen, talk if you want… in any case, don’t let learning a language become only learning; enjoy things in the language, and the whole routine you do make it enjoyable, or at least gradually more enjoyable :wink:.

2 Likes

#PROGRESS POST #:3

#WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 08

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 11!

#GOALS

• Reach level 8 :white_check_mark:
  • Stay caught up with reviews/lessons < School may be starting soon, but that’s not an excuse to get lazy. :white_check_mark:
  • Do Memrise and Genki lessons everyday :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Find some kind of outside reading material :x:

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

• Same as last month, except I want to be level 11.

#RESOURCES

• Wanikani /Duh/
  • Duolingo
  • LingoDeer
  • Memrise
  • Anki
  • A couple of textbooks < Finally got Genki as well
  • パルク先生

#JAPANESE ABILITY

• Vocab/Grammar/Kanji < Basically everything

• Stay caught up with Wanikani lessons/reviews
  • Do Genki lessons
  • Do Memrise lessons

#HELPING OTHERS

TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE:

• Slow and steady wins the race. がんばって!
1 Like

PROGRESS POST #3 (10/10/18):

#WANIKANI# :crocodile: :crab:

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 20

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL: 22

#GOALS# :crossed_flags:

I reached the goal I set for myself. I’m so happy!! :grin: after that long hiatus It feels good to pick up the pace again.

#THIS MONTH’S GOAL# :trophy:

Reach level 22 on WK and start adding reading to my routine (graded readers, children’s books etc)

#RESOURCES# :cherry_blossom:

Wanikani, Kaniwani, Kitsun , Billingual News, Pimsleur & Japanese Ammo with Misa, reading resources

FAVE👍🏾:

All because I use them

LEAST FAVE👎🏾:

None because I stopped using resources that I don’t like.

TRY NEW RESOURCE:

Start using reading material

#JAPANESE ABILITY# :jp: :japanese_castle:

Grammar

Continue using Japanese Ammo with Misa lessons. I already feel improvement in that area.

#HELPING OTHERS

After a month of getting back into I can just say it’s a good feeling to learn Japanese again.

As an advice I can just say that you should have a good routine that fits YOU.
Choose something you can study best with and that fits in your life.
Try to do it consistently and you’ll see the results soon.

みんな頑張って!! :v:t5:

This thread gotta be one of the most inspiring threads i’ve seen
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

#PROGRESS POST #2:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 9
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 16 (next progress post on november)

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: I didn’t even try to practice writing, wow i suck, oh well at least I made it to level 9
THIS MONTH’S GOAL: for now, just don’t give up

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: WaniKani… yeah that’s (still) it

• FAVE: WaniKani :innocent:
  • LEAST FAVE: WaniKani because I have no other options

TRY NEW RESOURCE: I plan on going through a couple of free grammar guides online in a few months, not doing that any time soon though

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Everything :B
HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Hopefully, with time and practice.

#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: Remember it’s not a race. Unless it is a race.

Quick update - just cleared 16 and started 17 today.

Reason - work got busy! Averaging 12-15 days per level when busy…10 when quiet.

WELCOME TO AN EPISODE OF PLOOPY SKIMPS OUT ON GOALS, WITH YOUR HOST, PLOOPY1000!!!

As you can all obviously tell, I have successfully reached all of my goals, short and long term, and I have become a JLPT0 ultra-fluent Javanese writer.

#Progress post #: 11

#WaniKani
Current WaniKani Level: 26 (so much for the “fast” level :sweat_smile:)
In one month I hope to be level: 28… again!

#Goals (oh boy oh boy)
Last month’s goal report: To finish chapter 10 and 11 in Genki. The most I did was read chapter 10 a few dozen times. Unfortunately there is no excuse for this other than laziness, procrastination and procrastination. At least I’m caught up in Memrise! And I’m reading Yotsuba again! Hurray!

This month’s goal: Gonna tone it back a bit and just say finish chapter 10. I also have quite a bit of reviews in KaniWani so I’d like to get those down.

#Resources
Current Japanese resources: WK, KW, Memrise, Genki, Yotsuba, Houhou… kind of.
Fave: Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don’t know. How do my favourites and least favourites always change every month :thinking:
Least fave: Genki. GENKIGENKIGENKIGEANNNNHHHHHHHH
Try new resource: Gotta try to use Houhou more often. One of the few words in there that I’m reviewing is ツクツクボウシ which some people may or may not recognize due to a certain book :wink:

That’s it for this month’s episode of PLOOPY SKIMPS OUT ON GOALS! See you in exactly one month! Or not! Hopefully so though! Yeah!

1 Like

#PROGRESS POST #2:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 10

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 13 (close to 14)

#GOALS

I’m two days late. Oops. Well, last month was one of the worst in my life, and I’m very busy at school. So it’s a lot to keep up with everything right now. Some of my goals I failed, mostly related to listening/speaking. But I kept my levelling pace, met my Bunpro goal, started using my Core 10k (although I’m slacking again) and textbook, and kept reading. I also started going to a reading group. I’m happy with my technique of setting a lot of diverse goals, because as long as I meet some I’m doing fine and I’m not in a place in my life right now where I can form a great routine. I did okay.

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:
Schoolwork!!

Catching up: Do my reviews in Anki, KaniWani, BunPro
Reading: Keep reading easy books, try to tackle some more manga if and only if I get free time
Shadowing: Start shadowing

#RESOURCES

FAVE: WaniKani, TangoRisto
LEAST FAVE: KaniWani (I am lazy)

Textbook: Genki II
Kanji: WaniKani (KaniWani)
Vocab: Core 10k Anki deck
Listening: heterogeneous mix of anime and audio exercises/deck
Reading: TangoRisto, graded readers, manga. I go to a reading group
Grammar: Bunpro, A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
Other reference material I use a lot: Tsukuba Corpus, ejje.weblio.jp, goo, Jisho radical search, Tae Kim’s Guide to Japanese, Maggie Sensei

TRY NEW RESOURCE:
Shadowing: Let’s Speak Japanese! (Beginner - Intermediate Level) - I still haven’t used this
Supernative - I tried this and liked it, but I probably won’t incorporate it into my routine right now because I’m on my phone a lot

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Listening, speaking

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: I’d like to start incorporating shadowing into my routine for reals. But other than that I am not gonna focus on new stuff this month, because I am really busy and I had an awful month. School takes priority.

#HELPING OTHERS
TIP/ADVICE FOR LEARNING JAPANESE: If you’re having trouble making a kanji stick, look up some more vocabulary for it that uses the reading you’re trying to learn - there might even be some you already know

#PROGRESS POST #:4

#WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 11

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 14!

#GOALS

• Reach level 11 :white_check_mark:
  • Stay caught up with reviews/lessons < School may be starting soon, but that’s not an excuse to get lazy. :white_check_mark:
  • Do Memrise and Genki lessons everyday :ballot_box_with_check:
  • Find some kind of outside reading material :x:

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

• Same as the couple last monthes, except I want to be level 14.

#RESOURCES

• Wanikani /Duh/
  • Duolingo
  • LingoDeer
  • Memrise
  • Anki
  • A couple of textbooks < Finally got Genki as well
  • パルク先生

#JAPANESE ABILITY

• Vocab/Grammar/Kanji < Basically everything

• Stay caught up with Wanikani lessons/reviews
  • Do Genki lessons
  • Do Memrise lessons

#HELPING OTHERS

• Slow and steady wins the race. がんばって!

#PROGRESS POST #:1

#WANIKANI

CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 3

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 6

#GOALS

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

#RESOURCES

Wanikani 
Kaniwani
Tae Kim grammar guide

#JAPANESE ABILITY

everything

Do WK everyday (several times a day)

#PROGRESS POST #: 9
#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: 33
IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… 36
#GOALS
LAST MONTH GOAL REPORT :

:white_check_mark: Reached my set goal in WK. Well, a couple days late, but still. Probably things will be smoother from now on with WK. Big change: I’ll be doing radical and Kanji lessons and reviews only. I will export the new vocab that every new level brings to Anki, so I’ll do that with the rest of my vocab routine. It seems like a good compromise to gradually depart from too much SRSing and more practical stuff in my routine.

Reading: :x: I did the only 166 pages during September. Well I was travelling through Japan, so I could say I read a lot there too… but stricly books, I don’t know; last week after coming back home I haven’t been able to pick up my book, too much planning for the next step to take still in my head. Some of that planning has to do with Japan actually.

Immersion: :white_check_mark: I read, talked, watched shows, went up and down on lots of trains. So I’m counting that as immersion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Japanese the Manga Way: :x: I might just not put it here anymore. It’s been sitted on the bookshelf lately, no special reason :man_shrugging: … but the things to follow seem pretty clear, and most of those activities are pointing at reading in japanese…

THIS MONTH’S GOAL:

Picking up my daily reading routine. Or at least those 300 pages per month.

Immersion: Hopefully finnishing 坂道のアポロン (anime), I’m watching it in japanese. I don’t care about subs. I’ll get what I can. I think thats the only way to force myself to really improve watching shows in japanese… actually watching shows in japanese :crazy_face:

Monolingual routine: I’m SO proud that I kept the daily routine even when travelling. So no terrible backlog when I was back.
I’ll be looking a way to add vocab hopefully without too much delay between the time I get to see the new word for the first time and then the time when I finally get to see the new vocab card. There’re words that I’m seeing in cards that I can’t clearly tell sometime where they came from due to the current lapse between these two activities.
I’ll think in a sollution.

I bought a Rice Cooker (Zojirushi :star_struck: ), that and the discovering of Koji Rice it’s forcing me to put in my goals to try a couple of dishes using these two new additions to my culinary repertoire

WK for kanji (vocab from WK going to Anki an the whole SRS thingie it’s happening there now).

Anki with this Subs2SRS / Morphman routine for vocab and context sentence mining now almost exclusively in japanese
Reading These Month: Taishukan Graded Readers Level 3 and 10分で読める伝記3年生。
Netflix for active immersion and MP3 player for passive immersion.

Grammar references: The Dictionary of Basic/Intermediate Japanese Grammar, and my favorite one: A Handbook of Japanese Grammar Patterns for Teachers and Learners.
Extra: Cure Dolly’s videos and messaging (on Patreon) for doubts
FAVE: monolingual Anki routine.

TRY NEW RESOURCE:
I’m somewhat of a foodie and amateur chef… So I bought this ミセンプラス講座 book. The idea will be to pick two preparations here and work my way with those over this month. They should be fairly easy (they are mise en place preparations not recipes), and will be a nice first aproach to start using japanese for cooking too :sweat_smile:

#PROGRESS POST #:

#WANIKANI
CURRENT WANIKANI LEVEL: level 6

IN ONE MONTH I HOPE TO BE LEVEL… level 8

#GOALS
LAST MONTH’S GOAL REPORT: get to level 5

THIS MONTH’S GOAL: get to level 8 and start talking

#RESOURCES
CURRENT JAPANESE RESOURCES: Jpod101, pimsleur japanese

• FAVE:
  • LEAST FAVE:

TRY NEW RESOURCE:

#JAPANESE ABILITY
CURRENT JAPANESE WEAKNESS: Grammar

HOW I WILL IMPROVE ABOVE: Practive everyday
#HELPING OTHERS

#Progress post #: 12

#WaniKani
Current WaniKani Level:
24. Hmm. How strange. I’m further away from my goal than I was last month :thinking:
In one month I hope to be level: 26. Hmmm… How strange.

#Goals
Last month’s goal report: Okay, I’m somewhat through the workbook studies in Chapter 10 but I still skimped out which is not good. My KaniWani reviews are indeed lower than they were before which is good.
This month’s goal: I put sticky notes on my desktop to remind myself of my goals but they weren’t big enough so I’m going to find a way to make them more prominent. Goals include finishing Chapter 10 Genki and getting 0/0 in both WaniKani and KaniWani. Also I’m going to actually try completing level 26 quickly instead of spending more than 42 days on it!

#Resources
" "

1 Like