文プロ(Bunpro): オノマトペ Deck - April 8th, 2024 - Japanese Grammar and Vocab SRS

@pushindawood, I sent you an update regarding alpha access. Thanks.

1 Like

This is awesome!

1 Like

@VegasVed Thank you for your continued patience! Cheers!

@Kumirei This is an awesome script! Thank you for giving Bunpro a shot and putting together this script to display more detailed information on your progress. Cheers!

@Cadmia Thank you for your suggestion. We are working on incorporating audio into reviews and hope to have it available to everyone soon. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@BigPaws Thank you for your feedback. We have added the ability to reduce the audio speed to 75% of normal. Please let us know what you think! Cheers!

@conan and @BobaGakusei Thank you both for your feedback on how we should incorporate audio into Bunpro. We have added a button to reduce audio speed without affecting the pitch. However, anything below 50% normal speed starts to negatively affect the audio. We will continue to play with the speed as well as how much control you have over audio playback. Cheers!

@karenBo Welcome! Please let us know if you have any feedback or if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hmm, few points:

1. Great that you added the option to slow down the audio.
  2. Is it possible to add a global setting that would play all audio slower? Clicking each audio might get annoying
  3. The sound stutters. Maybe you used wrong software to slow down the audio? I once slowed a song by 60% and it sounded as good as original. Used only basic options from Reaper software.
1 Like

Adds Google Translate TTS audio to sentences which do not yet have any associated audio.

2 Likes

Can you pay (from Japan) without a credit card? Is it possible to pay with a visa pre-paid card (the kind you can buy in convenience stores)?

@BigPaws Thank you for your feedback! We add an option to slow down audio site-wide once we find the best way to preserve the audio quality when slowed down. Thank you for your suggestion and your patience. Cheers!

@marcusp Thank you for your question and interest in subscribing! We apologize for the late reply! Visa pre-paid cards should be no problem. Please let us know if you have any issues making a payment at feedback@mail.bunpro.jp. Cheers!

1 Like

Can we get a fix going for this haha? It’s highly annoying not to be able to see the translations!
@pushindawood

Tech Details:
Chrome
1643x738 1080p monitor
Windows 10
Happens on every example sentence long or short.

1 Like

@pushindawood

I just bought the lifetime with my paypal account and I’m still stuck with the Lite version, SOS.

I’ve got too many reviews waiting for me for this. :frowning:

EDIT: my account name on bunpro is the same as here; Microleaf

1 Like

Email the guy… I realized I signed up with a different email address than what was on my PayPal. They’ll correct it within a day.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! My email is actually the same, but I’ll do that. I’m guessing it’s the feedback email they have?

1 Like

Hey, not sure if this has been mentioned already,

I just bought a lifetime subscription but I wanted to use my Japanese card and it’s not supported.
I managed to use my English card instead only because the discount ends in two days, but I don’t have much money in that account so it wasn’t great for me.
Might be helpful for other people if Japanese cards are supported too?

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

It says it all directly before the purchase on the site.

Do people just skip every important information? What if they told you you authorize them to charge you every 5 seconds?

3 Likes

@sjora Thank you for becoming a Lifetime Member! We apologize for the inconvenience! Both Stripe and PayPal should be accepting Japanese cards. Sometimes there are restrictions associated with a card through the bank that you use. Have you tried contacting your bank? We have had similar instances reported where the user contacted there bank to lift the restrictions so that they could successfully make a payment. If you would like to try your Japanese card again we would be happy to work something out (support@mail.bunpro.jp). Cheers!

@soothingvoice Thank you for your reply to @microleaf! @microleaf You should be all set! Thank you for becoming a Lifetime Member! Cheers!

@Chiv Thank you for your comment. Cheers!

UPDATE! - June 15, 2018

Introducing Cram!

With the July JLPT less than a month away, we wanted to give you a way to brush up on your grammar separate from your regular reviews.

・Cram allows you to review random example sentences from a particular JLPT level.
・Cram draws from every available study question in our database to cover a variety of situations and nuances.
・You can cram for as long as you like without affecting your normal review SRS.

Coming Soon:

・Cram session data in stats, a dedicated Cram summary page, and the ability to add troubled items to your reviews.

Happy cramming and good luck on the JLPT!

P.S. The Summary page has been moved to under Account. Cheers!

13 Likes

Will this study all grammar points in a JLPT level, or only those you’ve added to your studying queue? Have your considered supporting both versions?

1 Like

I’m really liking the cram page, but as @seanblue says, it would be a great idea to have the option to choose between the ones you have studied, or the whole JLPT level. It’s a bummer seeing 40% in the corner just because you haven’t studied the grammar yet.
(I’m very late to the grammar-studying party for jlpt so I’m trying to get through 5 points everyday. Bunpro is a godsend!)

1 Like

@seanblue and @MonklyStitch Thank you both for your feedback! We are working on implementing a way for you to select what you review in Cram. We hope to have something available to you soon. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you so much for creating this tool. It is very handy.

One good point would be the ability to toggle off english translation when first reading the sentence in Japanese in “examples” when doing studies. Kind of try to come up with a translation in mind and then be able to toggle on the translation so it appears. Being able to do all this with the keyboard would also be a plus :wink:

Will come up with other suggestions as I try the tool.

Cheers,

Charles

2 Likes

@charlesbriere Thank you for your comment and your kind words! You can actually turn off English sentences in your settings. Just click on Settings under Account and change Hide English to “Yes” and save. You will now have the English hidden and you can toggle it on and off with a click. We do not currently have a way to hide the English in Examples with a keyboard shortcut, but it is something that we can look to add in the future! In Reviews you can show just the grammar point’s translation, the full English sentence or no English whatsoever by clicking the button to the left of the input or pressing the space bar. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions. Cheers!