文プロ(Bunpro): Profile Sharing - Feb 1st, 2024 - Japanese SRS Study Site

Ooh love the gold. Now, I just have to get at least one point to SRS 12… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work, this site is a blessing

4 Likes

@pushindawood Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys put into the site. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@pushindawood Congratulations on completing N2. I’m studying for it right now and Bunpro is an invaluable help. I’m also very excited about the coming missing grammar points. Keep up the good work !

3 Likes

Capture

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but how do I get to the site? This thing is blocking it…

It looks like they just got a new certificate, thing should be working just fine now.

2 Likes

Awesome! Keep it up!

1 Like

Neat. Does this include all of those N4 and N3 greyed out grammar points?

1 Like

@MissDagger We are glad that you like the gold! You’ll get there before you know it. Cheers!

@durtle, @Nenad, and @Ashi2015 :heart::heart::heart: Thank you for all of your feedback and support! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. Cheers!

@Arzar33 Thank you! We are excited about adding some new content, too! We hope to have something for you very soon. Cheers!

@bladepoint Thank you for your reply to @durtle! Cheers!

@arsdiaboli1

Yes, it does! We will not only be adding in the grammar points that are currently greyed out on the site, but also some others that we believe deserve a spot on Bunpro. Stay tuned. Cheers!

5 Likes

I signed up on 3 March, but I didn’t received a confirmation email.

I also requested for a new confirmation email today, but I have not received any emails.

Yes I have checked spam/junk folders.

1 Like

@Yalmar We apologize for the delay. You should be all set! Please let us know if you need anything else or if you have any questions. Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you kindly, I’m in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not working!
I clicked on : study full chapter ( genki 1 chapter 2 ) and I got a blank page , or the page is stuck
can’t study anything !
when it finally works it takes ages to go from a page to the other and chrome informs me that the page is unresponsive

1 Like

@MacOneill We apologize for the inconvenience! Looks like the Paths feature is being a bit finicky. We are working on getting it back up to speed and running more smoothly so that you can dive right back into your studies. Thank you for your patience. :bowing_man:

It took me an hour to just read 14 lessons … a tiny bit long :smiley: ( and I already know those lessons )

1 Like

@pushindawood hey is Bunpro currently being worked on? I have been having some weird connectivity issues with it.

1 Like

It’s working fine for me. FYI, they have their own forums: https://community.bunpro.jp/

2 Likes

yea it was probably just a network thing on my end site is working fine now…

1 Like

It’s already begun…they’ve come for my stamps

13 Likes

It seems ten new grammar points for JLPT N5 have been released, that’s why the stamps are gone. Let’s get to work :durtle_megane:

6 Likes