文プロ(Bunpro): Profile Sharing - Feb 1st, 2024 - Japanese SRS Study Site

Looking at the jisho entry Jisho.org: Japanese Dictionary it seems like they don’t mean the exact same thing, so that’s my bad then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, there are two ことがない grammar points, but I was pretty sure that both are distinct from ことはない (there is no need).

1 Like

Just the joys of grammar, I suppose. Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

It does seem like one case is the same, though? The second listing on jisho is “never happens; there is never a time when​” for both of the points, the first points are different though.

Yes, I was referring to in the case of the question you were answering, they don’t overlap. (Edited the post)

1 Like

Ah, got it. Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@seanblue Thank you for your insight. We are still trying to resolve the issue. We hope to have a fix pushed soon! Thank you for your patience. Cheers!

@conan Thank you for your suggestions! We will definitely take what you have said into consideration as we make adjustments to the search. Cheers!

@kappaka Thank you for your feedback. The current SRS system on Bunpro only shows you a review question more than once if you get the answer incorrect or press the ‘undo’ or ‘oops!’ buttons. If you answer a question correctly, the next time you are quizzed on that grammar point you should be getting a different review sentence than the one that you were quizzed on in the previous review session. In the future we would like to add more sentences to the Reviews section so that even if you get an answer incorrect you will be quizzed on a different, random sentence that uses that grammar point. If you are answering correctly and still getting the same review sentences each time, please let us know. Cheers!

1 Like

@Abstormal, @Nofaith, @clinttw, @Kallysta, @FFke, @Madmonkey

Thank you all for expressing interest in supporting us and offering to stick with us for life! Lifetime Membership is now available! Cheers!

I tried, but can’t seem to find how to accept the terms… I don’t seem to be able to finalize without, but don’t see a box to click.

Removed my name and card details, which was all added of cause.
How do I make the terms and conditions marked as seen?
or is it something else? I can’t click the subscribe button, get a stop sign when hovering
The Lifetime is on “Selected”

Side note, the lifetime descriptions sounds like you only get what is currently available, not future updates :wink:

You get access to the current material, for life!
Future updates? Didn’t promise that, only access to what was currently available :wink:
Instead of “currently available”, how about using something like “All Bunpro has to offer”?

2 Likes

I returned 3 hours later, did a reload, and the box appeared =)
I am now a lifetimer! =D

1 Like

@Abstormal We were just about to reply to you! Thank you so much for supporting Bunpro and for having faith in us! We hope that we can make Bunpro live up to your expectations. Thank you also for your patience as we got the issue sorted out. Cheers!

1 Like

I must have sensed it, cause I didn’t try again till now since posting :wink:

1 Like

I would be more explicit and (also) mention that lifetime gives access to all current and future grammar points, assuming that is the intention. And if it’s not the intention that should be explicitly stated as well. People need to know what they’re buying.

@pushindawood Also, I’m curious about “Discounted until June 10th”. You indicated that everything would be at 60% cost because only 3/5 JLPT levels are available. If you are keeping to what you previously said, this implies that N2 and N1 will both be available by June 10th. Will that be the case?

4 Likes

Yeah, “lifetime gives access to all current and future grammar points” might be best, in case they also start offering something on the side that isn’t included =)

2 Likes

I actually read it the other way (N2 and N1 won’t be available until June 10th at the earliest) since the discount can always be extended. It’s a good question though.

@pushindawood I tried using my bank card, but it got rejected. I thought I entered something wrong so I tried a couple times. Turns out I landlocked my card so that it cannot be used in Asia. So I activated the region asia and tried again. I got an error message and the admin should take a look at the log. (By now my card was completely locked)
I did not really think and just used another card which worked, so I am a lifetimer now.
Problem: I called my bank to unblock my card and it could very well be that I payed twice. Can you please take a look into that?

1 Like

It’s a different problem if they say an arbitrary expiration date and constantly extend it. The only reason for doing that would be as an acquisition tactic to pressure people into making a decision by adding the time limit. I’m not saying that they will do this, just that I can’t think of another reason for having a date for raising the price and pushing it back constantly.

Really, it should say exactly what they promised. That the prices are 40% off because N2 and N1 haven’t been added yet and it will be 20% off when N2 is added and no discount when N1 is added. If they have an approximate date for N2 getting released, great. But they should make the reason for the pending increase explicit.

On another note, could you fix the favicon, please?

4 Likes

Why you do this… now I can’t unsee it

3 Likes

Because I’m not the only one who should suffer! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

“Thank you for purchasing a lifetime membership! Your invoice was dicounted by $10.”

:dancer::dancer::dancer:
I should probably study now I’ve put the cash down…

2 Likes