少女終末旅行 Home Thread (Beginner Book Club)

Oh my god, it has a built in pun!

積んでおく —> 積んどく —> 積ん読

6 Likes

Yes. All of the above.

1 Like

wow that’s me

1 Like

@Radish8 Don’t you know that @Belthazar has seen basically every anime and read all the manga in English?

I hadn’t quite realised the extent :rofl:

Not every anime. I’ve never watched Dragon Ball, for example. :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus, I’ve been pretty lax in keeping up in recent years. I find I can only really focus on one form of entertainment at a time. If I’m watching anime, I’m not playing my games, and if I’m playing games I’m not watching drama, and if I’m watching drama I’m falling behind on my western TV shows…

4 Likes

Wooow, what a tough life…

8 Likes

Just saw this: Crunchyroll - Girls' Last Tour Launches a Trio of Nendoroids

10 Likes

No.

4 Likes

かわいいでしょう!

4 Likes

I-I want them

1 Like

めちゃかわいいですよ!

I still want the Nadeshiko Nendoroid, and I don’t even normally collect that sort of thing.

5 Likes

The Nendoroid Nadeshiko one is really good! She comes with a little portable stove and everything. The Goodsmile limited version of Rin even comes with a little campfire and everything, but the timing was a little off for me to preorder it.

But look at this video!

4 Likes

Anddddd it’s done :wink:

少女終末旅行 Vocab list (Vol 1) is on Kitsun!

What’s in the deck?

This deck covers all the vocabulary in the first volume of the Shojo Shumatsu Ryoko manga, ordered by first appearance and with tags that correspond to each word’s frequency.

Since it has every single word the manga contains (682 words total), you’ll most likely know a lot of them already, so don’t feel scared by the total number of words. A beginner with some months into Japanese could probably only have to learn around 200 words, if that many at all. For the cards that you already know, I advise you to hibernate them (i.e. suspend the cards). For that, during lessons/reviews you can go to “Actions => Hibernate”.

What’s coming next?

• Fix misparses.
  • Improve meanings to be more loyal to the manga.
  • Add notes as we go along with reading it.
  • Etc.

This is a teamwork project. Any suggestions that you might wish to give should be given through the Suggestion’s system integrated in Kitsun. During lessons/reviews, click on “Actions => Propose changes” to do this.

Hope you have a good study session!

@seanblue @NicoleIsEnough it’s done :slight_smile:

Sean, can you add this to the main post?

19 Likes

Thanks! I will use it. :durtle_love:

1 Like

Let me know if you have any suggestions! The parsing system isn’t always right, so if you notice a mistake or you wish to add something to a card, just let me know :wink:

2 Likes

Thank goodness for proactive people like @jprspereira. Makes learning much easier despite my grotesquely lazy personality :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Hopefully the list will make the book more approachable to lower level WaniKani members since there’s no furigana. Thanks @jprspereira!

5 Likes

すごい!Thank you for making this…

This takes me back to a place where my confidence was high until I was reminded how much I don’t know lol! I hope I can keep up with everyone!

3 Likes