古見さんは、コミュ症です。

I want to buy 「古見さんは、コミュ症です。」, so just to reassure, this is the start of the series, right?

It may be a stupid question, but I don’t want to take any risks before purchasing.

Also, for those who read it, what level do you think this manga is? This is the first time I’ll try reading a manga in Japanese, and I want to know what to expect. I’ve already read some of it here:

I could understand it generally, of course I didn’t understand it all, but I don’t expect to, so if it’s the level of the whole manga, I guess (and hope) I could deal with it.

1 Like

It seems so, yeah. :slight_smile:

The level seems consistent during the first 6 chapters.
It’s also a lot of text, and highschool level, probably.

It’s easily harder than other manga we’ve read here like Yotsubato, Chii, etc, so I don’t know if it’s a good place to start, but no pain no gain. :wink:

I also didn’t understand 100%, but most of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I still ponder over it, but other than practice it just seems like a nice manga. Komi-san seems to be a very cute cutie.

Incidentally, who do you refer to by we?

1 Like

The Book Club members. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That seems interesting.

Thanks for helping me!

1 Like

I’d say maybe about N2 level would be required. :thinking: Technically I’m N1 and still struggle occasionally, mostly with the humor… That said, there’s no better way to progress than challenging yourself

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.