一週間フレンズ ・ One Week Friends (Beginner Book Club)

I don’t have the book yet~

Check out the Bookwalker listing for the book, and you should see images of pages below the listing. Click on the first one to view it full size. You can click on the left-side of the browser window to move to the next page. (Touch screen navigation may differ slightly.) On a desktop computer, moving the mouse over the bottom of the image will reveal icons for zooming in if needed.

This can get you through week 1 and probably week 2 (maybe even part of week 3?)

Is there an ETA when your book will arrive?

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’ll probably just catch up when it arrives, but I may change my mind depending in the discussion. Nothing makes me peek at a book more than someone asking questions about it :wink:

3 Likes

If you have (or make) a Japanese Amazon account, the Kindle version lets you see the first 49 ebook pages - that should take you right up to the end of chapter. :slight_smile: hope your book arrives soon!

2 Likes

I have just noticed / read the little intro by the author on the inner dust jacket flap and awwwwww how sweet :smile: とてもどきどきしています!

Join ussssss :wink:

1 Like

Ijustlikephysicalbooksalotokay

7 Likes

This week’s thread has gone up early, but the discussion is still scheduled to start this Saturday :wink:

3 Likes

Last part of Chapter 0!

Don’t be afraid of asking questions if you’re stuck or need help catching up :blush: the next couple of weeks have the highest page counts, after which we drop back down to a much more civilised 14 pages…

5 Likes

We’re finally starting… chapter 1?!

Sorry that the break is in such a bizarre place when there’s a literally a mid-chapter break, but this week’s reading would have been waaaay too long otherwise. As it is, both weeks of chapter 1 are going to be our longest for the whole manga, so if you can get through the next two weeks you’re set :wink:

5 Likes

old man voice Back in myyyy day, we read 37 page chapters every week!

(Aria was pretty light on text though, so :stuck_out_tongue:)

5 Likes

Aaaand the second part of chapter 1:

6 Likes

Chapter 2 is here - I’ve played around with the page numbers a bit this week to try to compensate for how much more dense the 4-koma pages are, so hopefully it won’t be quite as intense.

5 Likes

Second half of chapter two:

It’s a few more pages than last week, but hopefully less dense text… at least, that’s the theory!

3 Likes

Next week’s thread may go up late, on Saturday afternoon (UK time). I’m in the midst of moving house and won’t have internet at the new house until Saturday, so unless I can get the thread up while I’m at work tomorrow it won’t happen until our internet is up :wink:

6 Likes

No worries, I guess you have more important issues to tend to at the moment, and that’s perfectly fine for me. Good luck with the move!

2 Likes

Final chapter’s here!

Sorry it was late, but happy reading :grin:

7 Likes

Final week is here! :tada:

There will be another thread next week for the おまけ and discussion of the manga as a whole, so don’t get ahead of yourselves :wink:

6 Likes

So… … … …

I just realised that I never posted the wrap-up or a thread for the おまけ for this :see_no_evil:

There weren’t exactly a stunningly large number of comments on the last week’s thread, and I imagine most people have forgotten any comments they did have by now, but I thought for completeness I should create a thread now anyway, just to let people tick off that they’ve read it completely and post any thoughts they did have on the whole thing.

5 Likes

Still playing catch-up over here…

1 Like