よつばと! Reading club

That’s my bad, guys - thanks for fixing that up.

Based on the poll I’m going to put in my calendar to make another post in January asking when people want to start Volume 7.

3 Likes

I’m still at Vol 2! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You have at least a month and a half to catch up! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah, I see the poll is now closed with 66% (Belthazar and Kazzeon) for January and 33% (me) for March. I tell you what, why don’t I just change my vote to January and then it’d be a 100% landslide for starting in the New Year?! Fixed!

2 Likes

Haha, that’s very agreeable of you!

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I just ordered volume 1-13, and wanted to say hi. With minimal grammar under my belt, it sounds like I’ll have a bit of slog (also considering my WK level). But I have at least two weeks to do grammar studies!

5 Likes

Not 14? :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished reading that one in English. Still as awesome as always. Yotsuba is ridiculously cute with a scarf on. Though, this trip to Tokyo comes out of the blue a bit - was it mentioned earlier on and I just forgot about it?

3 Likes

I looked for sets on Amazon.co.uk, my nearest Amazon and first I actually found 1-12 and thought that was all until I checked wikipedia which said 13 on a quick read (I might have to read deeper to find if they mention volume 14 or if it hasn’t been updated). It was only after I read this thread I realized there was 14, but I didn’t look beyond finding 1-13 to see if there was a set with all 14, but I figured that I can pick up 14 later. Also, unless I read all before I go to Japan in early April next year, I could always pick up the last one there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, how are you guys doing? I’m on break from my Japanese classes, so I’m bored. :eyes:

1 Like

Looking forward to vol.7!

1 Like

Current status:

Dying under a pile of things at work, but trying to enjoy the holidays anyway xD Busy and likely to stay that way for the next couple months, unfortunately :upside_down_face: I also realized a couple of days ago that I never finished volume 6, even though I really thought I did…whoops xD

2 Likes

Hah. I realised just now when this thread resurfaced that I never got around to catching up either…

2 Likes

Hey guys - I hope your year is ending nicely.

I’m going to have to step down from my role of running the threads for Volume 7. I have a lot of other things in my personal life that are taking priority.

Is anyone interested in picking it up?

I guess I could, though I’m not at all confident in my ability to run things.

Plus, I still haven’t read volume six. It’s next on my list of book clubs to catch up on…

3 Likes

When do we start, then? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m still in Vol3…

1 Like

All finished volume six! A happy ending.

When do you want to start?

1 Like

Uh, next week?

1 Like

Yes, that way I can fall behind on a third book club :upside_down_face:
I’m just kidding, you guys can start if you want xD I just won’t be able to participate until February, probably

Aw, man. :frowning: If no one’s available there’s no point in starting soon. :joy: