よつばと! Reading club

Indeed, but when would people become available? Do we wait a couple of months until people are getting nostalgic about the good old days when we used to read Yotsuba?

In a couple of months I’ll move back to Barcelona and I’ll have time to catch up, or all the contrary…

1 Like

Ahh don’t worry, I’m reading volume 1, so you’re not the only one who’s catching up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Surely, the way to fix this is simple… the moment someone is wiling and able to set up the thread for vol.7, we start! If someone can do it now, let’s go for it. If no-one can do it now, we wait till someone can!

No need for polls; we’ve already had one, and all they do is generate pointless and off-topic discussion. All we need is someone happy to get vol.7 started, that’s all.

1 Like

I can set up a thread any time. I’m just concerned noone will be posting in the thread…

2 Likes

Yes, there were only 86 posts in the entire vol.6 thread! We couldn’t do much worse than that. But even so, it’s still okay, those that do read and comment will have fun, and it’s a place-holder for future readers.

1 Like

Then let’s post. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m playing catch up on all my book clubs. All caught up on なぜ?どうして?, and nearly there on 時をかける少女
So wanted to see just how far behind I was on my mangas. I prioritize this over Aria, so checked here first. Only 1.5 mangas behind! =D
I’ll catch up shortly =^_^=

I had a bit of a burn out in November, so stopped everything and just went slowly through December (no leveling, just reviews. And no reading) But now I’m back and feeling refreshed! =D

6 Likes

So, since all book clubs are starting on March, wanna read a quick volume of Yotsuba in between? :eyes:
I know you’re participating in the absolute beginner book club, but what’s one more? :sweat_smile:
@marcusp @Belthazar

1 Like

I’d love to!

1 Like

Is one chapter a week okay?
I saw your Instagram post, so I was motivated. :sweat_smile:
Did you reset your level (or is it just my imagination)? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Sounds good to me! But there’s no way I have the time to set up the thread. I’ll just pop along with my usual beginner questions and mad confusions!

(Yes, I’m reading too much right now, なぜ?どして?, Gundam Origin, and more, but よつば will always be top of the list! But, yes, a dramatic re-set to level 5 I think it was. Had to be done!)

1 Like

I’ll try to set it up in a bit. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s great!
:partying_face:

1 Like

Go ahead. :slightly_smiling_face:

(I mean, we won’t be done by March at a chapter a week, but I guess we can see how we’re going.)

2 Likes

After a well deserved break, we are starting Volume 7 this week!

4 Likes

I kinda want to start reading よつば but I’ve been unable to find it on Kindle, have I been looking in the wrong places or is it just unavailable? I’d rather not go physical since I’m running out of space for books, so I’ve been going digital lately.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t see it for Kindle on Amazon, and I’m also not familiar with Kindles, perhaps you could check on ebookjapan and see if you can open the browser reader there? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll give it a go! Thanks.

1 Like

Super late to the party, but finally did it. Finally started reading this after saying I was going to for so long. Only on page 11. Kickin’ my butt already.
And… since the book clubs already on volume seven, guess I’ll join ya’ll never.

4 Likes