なぜ?どうして?Finished!

I tried looking at your format but I had to look up some words for me to understand what you wrote :joy::joy: I guess my japanese understanding is still really low… I’m really glad I decided to join this bookclub :smile:

1 Like

I don’t understand them all either (yet!) - I’m just copying the table of contents to give it order.

1 Like

That’s great! Some other info (such as links to Tae Kim for grammar, and possibly WK lvl for any kanji) may be handy but you’ve saved me getting a google acct, cheers!

Having had another look, it seems to be read-only - would you be happy letting the whole reading group have access to input info?

I’ve added the link to the Vocab List to the Opening Post. Thank you @Saruko and @Rowena for working on this!

3 Likes

All Saruko’s work so far - I have found my organisational-fanatic hero!

2 Likes

I tried to set it so that anyone with the link can edit. Are you still having trouble?

Great, thanks! (It might have been an issue with me trying to access it from my tablet…).

My book arrived today! :smiley:
It looks lovely and I’m really glad I got a physical copy :blush:

So excited to start! November can’t come soon enough. Let’s do this.

6 Likes

You and me both haha

1 Like

Ordered the book but says it might not be available to ship for 1-3 weeks. Fortunately, I do have a decent ability for vocabulary/grammar. At least it SEEMS that I am recognizing a great deal of vocabulary and grammar from when I was last on the ball with Japanese, so I think I should be able to catch up ok if it arrives a few days late. Here’s hoping I don’t have to!

1 Like

Looks like CD Japan has the book back in stock for now! Says available to ship in 3-7 days. :blush:
Just thought I’d give a shout in case someone else really wanted a physical copy.

5 Likes

Hmmm… that’s where I ordered it from but they sent me this email just three hours ago…

I just ordered mine a few minutes ago, and just saw your post. Bummer, I haven’t received that email yet though. This community is emptying the shelves lol.

3 Likes

Right? Publishers probably sitting around not sure why they just sold so many copies of their totally not intended for foreigners books to a large lot of foreigners… :laughing: “Well…that wasn’t exactly my intended audience…”

11 Likes

Here’s to hoping that the publishers will eventually stock our national e-markets. If only it was were on Amazon :disappointed:

1 Like

Was able to order on amazon.jp with global shipping and it will arrive in time! :relaxed: Canceled with cdjapan. Boom

3 Likes

I’m in! Hopefully I can find a copy in time, this seems like great practice.

1 Like

This sounds like an awesome idea!
I want to participate, however, I am incredibly worried that I wont be able to understand or keep up. I just started learning about 3 weeks ago. Ive been using LingoDeer, Memrise, Genki 1, and just signed up for WK today!

Hopefully there are more book clubs I can join in the future because this sounds incredibly fun.

4 Likes

What is the best way to order this book in the UK?