Drawing Kanji and Vocabulary

Aww, I always look forward to seeing your drawings and progress

Hopefully you check in around here every now and then

1 Like

Same as VikingSchism, hope you check in every once in a while! I enjoyed your posts! But I also hope Hello Talk gives you all the feedback you want!

1 Like

Oh!!! Stab in the heart! My recommendation is that you keep your blog here (and there, me be copy/paste) and leave Hello Talk for the 60-second live recordings.

But I’d also request that you do two types of Hello Talk post series: one featuring your drawings (which may garner you a following of people trying to learn Japanese, although you’ll overwhelm them with your speed since most people study fewer kanji and fewer vocab each week than you are blasting thru 最近).
And another HelloTalk series with you speaking… That will attract the Japanese followers interested in practicing their English.

2 Likes

I missed付近 so much that I ended up with the frustrated mnemonic “Fu’kin neighborhood!” :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, Zizka, what’s your “HelloTalk ID”? I can’t find you… (I guess they have to be EXACT). Did you find me? None of my new followers look like you…

1 Like

Totally slipped my mind. Wait, I’ll look you up.

That f*cking neighbor bit is the best contribution ever. I use it every time!

2 Likes

Hmmm… They have a QR code that might take you directly there?

Nb. Okay tell me your Hello Talk ID instead of QR scanner, because I don’t have an app for that…(and Luddite)

1 Like

It’s Zizka :). I added you actually.

3 Likes

Your notes are fu*kin awesome! You should publish them as a book…

2 Likes

(psst… I might. Can’t say too much at the moment). Might as well update the thread.

A

C

A

B
C

A
B

B

C

AA
BB

A

3 Likes

As in 最近, recently.

1 Like

A

I’ve added tons of content to the message prior to YanagiPablo by constantly editing the post in order not to bump the topic too often.

2 Likes

I very much approve of best boi Goro Majima showing up in here

1 Like

1 Like

A
B
C

1 Like

C

1 Like

2 Likes

A