Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

Yeah, I put in “onnna,” it pops up the hiragana correctly, and then it still gives me the warning.

1 Like

That’s really odd then

I guess I am a snacc, but a whole meal? :rofl:

12 Likes

A couple of final funny typos from me as my sub is ending today! ^>^

string music
Vivaldi is both spring & string music! ^>^ :violin:

6 Likes

wk12

(major)

2 Likes

Then again, the mnemonics don’t paint the youth in a very positive light so maybe that explains it.

5 Likes

Not quite a typo… but something that happens when I haven’t finished my first coffee. A good block list candidate.

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 10.06.21 AM

8 Likes

6 Likes

:flushed: :rofl: :flushed:

(since I appreciate it when people say what it was supposed to be, the correct meaning is “what”)

13 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Mods this one seems like one for the blocklist. :eyes:

2 Likes

Added “screen” to block list for 場面.

I don’t know if many other people will type “wakago” so I’ll leave it off the block list for now but thanks for the suggestion!
We’ve added “to torment” to the allow list now! That wasn’t intentional :sweat_smile:

Added “western style food” to block list.

Since it has a two in it, I can see that. Added “twenty second floor” and “twenty second story” to block list :ok_hand:

If you’re still having this issue, could you email us at hello@wanikani.com and we’ll look into it? Thank you!

Added “ocean bird” and “sea bird” to block list.

Added “uncertainty” and “uncertainly” to block list.

9 Likes

10 Likes

I couldn’t recall “wheat” so I gave up and wrote “what,” to see the answer, and, yay, greenlit.

3 Likes

Hmm, not quite.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

well, umm…

not quite!

2 Likes

an addendum: I hate the inconsistencies in ‘transitive/instransitive’ verb pairs.

why isn’t this allowed? it’s a transitive verb, right?

2 Likes

Not even a typo at this point but “lucky” me I’m burning it thanks to that

3 Likes

Uhm

5 Likes

why oh why :tired_face: