Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

Oh yes, will do! I knew an Okuyama-sensei back in Japan, so I got tripped up on his name and the name of the prefecture before too.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

I’m only one letter off but it made me snigger :smirk:

7 Likes

poor bert

13 Likes

Let’s prance!

5 Likes

:muscle: :joy:

7 Likes

1 Like

the first one wasn’t accepted but somehow i typed like 6 letters wrong lol

5 Likes

Good thing I didn’t trust myself.
@Mods Something for the block list? English isn’t my native language so I tend to mix up i and a sounds. I can imagine this happens to other people as well.

3 Likes

I literally cried laughing at this

2 Likes

We do have ‘intransitive verb’ already on our block list but it looks like you typed ‘intransative’ on your end! I’ll add it just in case though.

3 Likes

Not a typo, just a mistake, but I am baffled at how this was accepted

Probably should ping the @Mods now that I think about it

2 Likes

for 意識, i accidentally typed unconscious and it was accepted. forgot to screenshot it though
@Mods ?

1 Like

Probably it was close enough to “to invite” so it was still accepted. It looks somewhat like 暮らす so I’ve added “to live” to the block list now.

I’ve now added “unconscious” and “unconsciousness” to the block list.

3 Likes

Forgot to take a screenshot during my review. However, when I came across 近く it ended up accepting “nearby” for the meaning. It doesn’t seem like it should have done that. I might be wrong but wanted to mention it just in case. Thanks!

12 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Not really a typo, just returned from a 2+ year break

2 Likes

This is not considered as typo in my case. I just don’t know how to spell mediterenieadn sea :rofl:

3 Likes