Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

Yeah, that’s when it really needs an “actually I totally got that wrong” button :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Well, one option to make sure it gets marked wrong is to also write ほんきゅう when the “reading” side comes up.

4 Likes

Oh that’s true, Japanese words are self-correcting in that sense. So in fact this is one of the few cases where that’s not necessary :grin:

3 Likes

Not the worst typo, but something about it got to me :joy:

32 Likes

Hmm, that seems totally right. Yup. The clam clique was always the worst one in school.

9 Likes

13 Likes

I think words that are four letters or shorter are correct no matter what you put because of the tolerance limit.

1 Like

oops!

central europe

10 Likes

You inspired me.

37 Likes

The word for experiement in French is experience. Check your langauge settings?

4 Likes

That’s probably not the case, the Wanikani spell check system is just flexible like that. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe not the worst, but…

6 Likes

Haven’t really had any extreme typos but I do sometimes have caps lock enabled so it automatically puts in kata instead of hira >.> bit annoying when you get the reading right

Katakana madness script I think just autoconverts between each for you, as well as following the dictionary standard practice of writing on’yomi in katakana. Maybe take a look

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle -

‘One loaf of Brad, and two loaves of brains please shopkeeper’

what horrible post-apocalyptic zombie controlled future are you living in @daines ? and @Houndstooth do you live there as well? haha

8 Likes

:rofl:

But srsly - what were my fingers doing?

25 Likes

“economic slime” … I fail to see how that’s even a tiny “bit off”. Seems spot on.

6 Likes

I couldn’t remember this vocab, so I decided to try “opinion” but my phone’s Swype keyboard spit out “onion”. I didn’t even remotely deserve to get this one right lol

32 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes