Your worst typos WaniKani has accepted

Thank you so much!

Accident doesn’t really make sense as a viable answer.

3 Likes

It’s only two letters different from “incident”, so it got caught by the “close enough” detector.

3 Likes

Added accident to block list.

4 Likes

Hello! What user script is that?

2 Likes

If you’re referring to the sentence displayed in the middle, it’s probably this script

4 Likes

A couple of my moments of “enlightenment”.
WK-log2
Should be “The most”/“most”.
I’m not sure this overlaps the meaning enough. I thought I’m not going to unburn it, since I plan to quickly go over all burned items anyway soon enough :slight_smile:

Here’s a legit typo:
WK-log3
should be “… for books”
Maybe I was just hungry, I dunno :stuck_out_tongue:

WK-log4
Oh yeah, I guess I invented a new music genre while learning Japanese.

I feel like this definitely isn’t my last contribution to this thread on my way to 60.

8 Likes

I feel like this should be blocked :sweat_smile: @Mods

8 Likes

Hi Lizuki! Yea…I think you’re right. I will send this to the team and we will add it to the block list!

6 Likes

thank you!!!

3 Likes

Vulgarity/obscenity disclaimer, click at your own risk:

8 Likes

@mods I think this should be on the block list, since its another vocab word

3 Likes

Added to the block list :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Okay, this one is hilarious.

8 Likes

If you hold a mirror to it, it will be almost correct :rofl:

7 Likes

I’ve been answering ‘duck’ everytime for the 氏 radical because there was the word ‘duck’ in the mnemonic. I kind of like ducks so maybe I just fixed on it. Just found out it actually doesn’t mean duck when I got it as a kanji for surname…

6 Likes

its not silly bad as much as it is unfortunate, I had 記事, and having forgotten it, I guessed a meaning based on the meaning of the first kanji, record. This is wrong but got accepted anyways, since its actual meaning is report. Another candidate for the blacklist, I feel.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Not a bad typo because of how far gone it is. But bad in how embarrassing it is for me. I was writing the kanji meaning for 席 as “seal” literally until guru 1 and I just found out doing the vocabulary that it’s “seat”. Maybe that should be added to the block list?

8 Likes

I agree. @Mods can it get added to the block list please?

3 Likes