You know you’ve been WKing when

Went to like a family member’s photo on facebook. Thought “damn, I’m all out of likes though”.

okay so this is more of a “you know you’ve been on the forums too much” thing whatever you can’t tell me what to do

Just saw this on Facebook. Immediately thought of Wanikani.

You know you‘ve been WKing when you are glad to have seen the Star Wars movies - not because they were so good (that‘s disputable), but because you can now understand all those references in the mnemonics.

When you’re reading learning material written all in Hiragana and are thinking, "This would be whole lot easier to understand if it were written with Kanji.

I had this exact thing happen to me today. Was reading a transcript in romaji and wanting the Kanji!

…when I type ‘w’ or ‘c’ in my browser’s address bar and it knows exactly where I’m going.

You’re watching Football, and your mind starts seeing Kanji in the yellow lines the announcers are drawing on the T.V.

The other day I was having an english text conversation about nonnative speakers and “nonnnative” came out.

When you’re typing in english and you try to write ‘shi’, ‘tsu’, or ‘chi’ as ‘si’, ‘tu’, or ‘ti’.

Or you double tap n so much that you accidentally do it for the English meaning.

Not exactly WK, but there are times when I turn on the RikaiChamp plug-in for English words which I don’t know the meaning of…

this was probably the first item I added a custom synonym on

you turn off autocomplete/autocorrect on your phone