Yotsuba weekly live reading: next session: chapters 43 & 44 (vol 7)

Errrm… thinking of slinking back in next weekend, with my tail firmly down between my legs, if that is okay by everyone. I had a total “I hate Japanese” meltdown, but - no surprise to anyone here - I do miss good old Yotsuba!

So, if it’s okay by you all, may I return this Saturday? Not as role allocator, but as humble participant? Thanks so much (if it’s a yes)!

8 Likes

Glad to have you! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Everyone has times when they just need a break, ya know?

5 Likes

Hi guys!

Throughout my japanese studies I’ve picked yotsubato to read, and after I finished the two reading packs created by some guys over another site, I was lucky enough to stumble across your discussion threads and your google sheets over here which helped, and still help me, immensely on my reading sessions.

After spending some time with lots of reading, and doing what I can to contribute to the spreedsheets, I catched up with your guys on the 35th chapter. I really like the idea of a group reading and I think I could learn alot from that so, hopefully, I will be joining you on the next reading session. Not the October 3rd one, since I’ll be busy with college next week, but I’ll participate in the one after that.

I hope we have a great time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wonderful! It’ll be so nice to meet you!

1 Like

Likewise! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for another great reading session today! Foxumon as Yotsuba crying in the bike shop was amazing; she ought to be a professional voice actor! Thank you so much everyone for welcoming me back after my Nihongo meltdown too - you are such a wonderful group of people! Thank you so much… and see you next week!

4 Likes

Another really great session today! Thank you everyone! So much fun!
See you all again next week!
And for anyone who is considering joining us… please do, you’re very welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you again everyone for another wonderful Yotsuba reading session! Seven people, great reading, Foxumon as Yotsuba on the epic bike ride was truly world-class, and a huge welcome to DeepDream! Next week we finish off volume 6 and start volume 7! See you there!

And new members always welcome if anyone would like to join us!

4 Likes