Yotsuba weekly live reading: next session: chapters 33 & 34 (vol 5)

Another great Yotsuba reading session today! Thank you so much everyone! Almost 2 hours again this week! And congratulations to @llamaforceone for reading right through your first complete volume! See everyone again next week when the gang go fishing! :four_leaf_clover: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

3 Likes

Another great reading session! And we broke the record… 2 hours and 15 minutes! My highlight this week was definitely @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz and Foxumon singing together on page 89! That was brilliant! As was the whole thing - as always!

See everyone again next week for the 4γ‚³γƒ  and chapters 25 and 26!

3 Likes

4γ‚³γƒžοΌ:grin:

1 Like

Ooops! Thank you Kazzeon! 4γ‚³γƒ  4γ‚³γƒž! :+1:

This is such a great idea! Why am I only reading about this now? :sob:

Not that familiar with how Discord works (have used it exactly once before), but I’ll try and join if I manage to wake up by 5 a.m., just a bit early :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I found Discord to be a nightmare to understand (I’m just too old for it I guess) but using it every week for just this one thing has been easy enough. I hope you can wake up in time (I would really struggle), - there are lots of roles this week and it is always great to have another participant join us!

1 Like

Another superb reading! Thank you everyone! So funny! So many highlights this week! (One of the best had to be @matskye reading γ‚°γƒƒγƒγ‚€γƒžγ‚€γƒ©γƒ– on page 129!) Thank you for joining this week @matskye and thank you to everyone else too!

And we are always open to new members, or returning members, so if you’d like to join us next week as we finish volume 4 and start volume 5, you are more than welcome to join us!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone again for another wonderful session! The highlight of my week! And so good to finally meet Danbo! And I loved the Danbo discussion at the end! See you next week! Enjoy Everything!

4 Likes

What a great reading that was today!

Thank you, and see everyone again next week!

4 Likes

Can I have a volunteer to take over this thread?

Each week, after the live reading, you just have to update the thread title, and the chapters and date in the OP. Sorry to have to ask, but my Japanese studies have hit the buffers.

2 Likes

Hi, I can never remember who the mods are, but I know I have to ask you in order to turn the OP in to a wiki (or something) in order that someone else can edit it. I hope I’m asking the right people here: @crabigator @viet @oldbonsai

Thank you.

2 Likes

These days, tagging @Mods does the trick. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

It’s a wiki now!

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Can someone edit the title?

1 Like

Had a lot of fun again this week! Many thanks to @Kazzeon, @Belthazar, @2OC3aOdKgwSGlxfz and foxumon. Two fun chapters, absolutely loved the song in the video store!

And to anyone reading this thread for the first time, feel free to join in, all levels are welcome!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for taking on the role of organiser @matskye! The Yotsuba Weekly Live Reading Group is in safe hands! Thank you! (And my apologies for my own flakiness).

3 Likes

No problem at all! Thank you so much for everything you have done all this time! And feel free to drop in anytime you want, you are always welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like