Yearly sale day!

Uwu what’s this?

1 Like

WaniKani lifetime member sale started!! YAY!!! thanks for the vote of confidence msennholz!

1 Like

嫌. I am only 夢中 this 宗派.
:crabigator:徹する覚悟を決めました。
:smirk::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ayy! Happy to be on this journey with you, mate. Also, you just levelled up if im not mistaken? Congrats on that!!

2 Likes

Oh man you’re hurting me with those 上級 漢字. It seems you have found my 弱点. You’re a savage お金持ち!

P.S: How did 買い物-ing at the Tofugu Store go?

3 Likes

I bought the Particles in Action book five years ago, and it has 100% been worth it for all the extra particles. Even now, I’ll refer to it when I need to check exactly which particle I should use, or when I need help explaining to someone why they should use one particle over another. With as cheap as it is during the sale, I’d highly recommend it.

1 Like

I literally paid for my lifetime less than a month ago ._. … didn’t know sales were a thing. 100$ less. Welp. It was still worth it.

bow hinata haikyu
@aoisakura116-さん, upon seeing your avatar, I remarked to myself that it is nice to see a fellow connoisseur of good anime.
:wink:

Not to worry! All of those are from WK so you should not have had to look elsewhere if you did not recognize them right away :wink:

Btw, just to clear this up, I am not a 金持ち. I just know that they have a sale every year on their store so I always save up some money in case they have stuff I like. Which the answer should almost always be: “Yes, they have stuff I like” :star_struck: So money saved throughout the year, @TofuguKanae announces sale, money leaves Railroad bank account, money goes to Koichi and company, Railroad receives fun stuff.
:heavy_dollar_sign::crabigator:
:nerd_face::steam_locomotive:

:+1:
Pins and stickers are on the way!

:crabigator:
All hail!

Sorry to intrude but thank you for talking about your experience on this! Will probably pick it up since particles do confuse me a lot and it looked very resourceful going forward.

That sounds peachy. You can expect my higher-levelled kanji rebuttal sometime in the next 8-14 months

I completely understand! I was just poking fun with the 金持ち stuff. The sale is fantastic. I’m also picking up the particles and name pages up for some more practice! I’m glad you got some fancy stuff.
All hail

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.