๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ

Apr 26, Wed of Week 5 of Spring Q2 2023 :cherry_blossom:

• aDoJG/Basic : ใ ใ„ - ใ ใ‚ใ†

ใ ใ‘ might be a relatively big section in-between.

• ็ฅžๆง˜ใฎใ‚ซใƒซใƒ† (0-6%)

Somehow I can guess vocabularies; otherwise, plain Google Translate. Nonetheless, I want to seek speed. Perhaps learning to read VN faster would help? (Maybe subvocalize more than listen, if I hate silence.)

Nonetheless, I expect listening to be currently hopeless.

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ

• ๅ››ๆœˆใฏๅ›ใฎๅ˜˜ Vol.4 + 5 first half

For the story, leaving out last Ch of Vol.4 first, before returning just now.

I can somewhat recall the Etudes, but not so much for Well-Tempered Clavier. Took notes, anyway.

Words of the day
  • ใ‚ใฃใ‘ใชใ„ = disappointing = ๅ‘†ๆฐ—(ใ‚ใฃใ‘)ใชใ„. Probably just not amazed.
  • ใชใ—ใฎใคใถใฆ = not getting a reply = ๆขจ(ใชใ—)ใฎ็คซ(ใคใถใฆ). ใ€Œๆขจใ€ใซใ€Œ็„กใ—ใ€ใ‚’ๆŽ›ใ‘ใฆใ„ใ†ใ€‚ From a pebble (็คซ(ใคใถใฆ)) thrown, but zero ripples (็„ก(ใช)ใ—).
  • ใฟใฟใšใฐใ‚Œ = wheal on the skin = ่šฏ่š“่„น(ใฟใฟใšใฐ)ใ‚Œ. Swollen (่…ซ(ใฏ)ใ‚Œใ‚‹ / ่„น(ใฏ)ใ‚Œใ‚‹) red marks, like an earthworm (ใƒŸใƒŸใ‚บ).
  • ใฆใ‚“ใ‚„ใ‚ใ‚“ใ‚„(.) = to be in a complete mess
  • ใ—ใ‘ใ‚‹ = to be stormy; to be gloomy; to be out of funds = ๆ™‚ๅŒ–(ใ—ใ‘)ใ‚‹. ใ€Œๆนฟๆฐ—(ใ—ใ‘)ใ‚‹ (= to get damp)ใ€ใจๅŒๆบใ€‚ Also can be somewhat similar to ๆ‚„ๆฐ—(ใ—ใ‚‡ใ’)ใ‚‹.
  • ๆฏ(ใ„ใ)ใ‚’ๅผ•(ใฒ)ใๅ–(ใจ)ใ‚‹ = to breath oneโ€™s last; to die
  • ๆŒ(ใ‚‚)ใฆไฝ™(ใ‚ใพ)ใ™ = to be too much for someone
  • ๅ‡บ(ใง)ใ ใ— = beginning. Probably the way of leaving (ๅ‡บ(ใ )ใ™) an exit (ๅ‡บๅฃ(ใงใใก)).
  • ๆœจๆžฏ(ใ“ใŒ)ใ‚‰ใ— = cold winter wind. The thing that blows trees (ๆœจ(ใ)) to dry up (ๆžฏ(ใ‹)ใ‚‰ใ™). Different from ๆžฏ(ใ‹)ใ‚Œๆœจ(ใ), where I also think of ๆœฝ(ใ)ใกๆœจ(ใ) (and of course, wrong Kanji).
  • ่ป’ไธฆ(ใฎใใช)ใฟ = any and every; across the board
  • ๅœงๅทป(ใ‚ใฃใ‹ใ‚“) = highlight (e.g. of a show)
  • ไฝŽ่ฟท(ใฆใ„ใ‚ใ„) = hang low; recession; slump
  • ่›‡่ถณ(ใ ใใ) = excessive; unnecessary
  • ็ฉบๅ‰(ใใ†ใœใ‚“) = record-breaking. Probably, ahead of the skies / heaven.
  • ๅŸ‹ๆฒก(ใพใ„ใผใค) = being absorbed in to immersion / being buried to oblivion. For the first meaning, probably like ๆฒก้ ญ(ใผใฃใจใ†).
  • ้€†ๅขƒ(ใŽใ‚ƒใฃใใ‚‡ใ†) = adverse circumstances. There seems to also be ้ †ๅขƒ(ใ˜ใ‚…ใ‚“ใใ‚‡ใ†), though I think of ้ †่ชฟ(ใ˜ใ‚…ใ‚“ใกใ‚‡ใ†) first.
  • ๅค‰้ท(ใธใ‚“ใ›ใ‚“) = changes; ups and downs; vicissitudes. Like ๆณขไนฑไธ‡ไธˆ(ใฏใ‚‰ใ‚“ใฐใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†)?
  • ้–ขๆ‰€(ใ›ใใ—ใ‚‡) = a checkpoint; barrier; station
  • ๅธƒๆ•™(ใตใใ‚‡ใ†) = missionary work. In this case, ๅธƒ is propagating; announcing, like ๅฎฃๆˆฆๅธƒๅ‘Š(ใ›ใ‚“ใ›ใ‚“ใตใ“ใ).
  • ๆดป็‰ˆ(ใ‹ใฃใฑใ‚“) = printing with typography. ๆดป็‰ˆๅฐๅˆท่ก“(ใ‹ใฃใฑใ‚“ใ„ใ‚“ใ•ใคใ˜ใ‚…ใค) in context.
  • ่ฝ(ใŠ)ใกๅปถ(ใฎ)ใณใ‚‹ = to escape safely
  • ใฉใ‚„ใ™(.) = to get punched at; to get yelled at
  • ๅ’ๅ€’(ใใฃใจใ†) = fainting; swooning
  • ๆททๆฟ(ใ“ใ‚“ใ ใ) = turbid; muddy. Describing consciousness in context, just not as bad as ๆ˜็ก(ใ“ใ‚“ใ™ใ„).
  • ไบ’่ง’(ใ”ใ‹ใ) = evenly matched
  • ่ฏๅฅข(ใใ‚ƒใ—ใ‚ƒ) = slim and elegant (body figure; objects)
  • ่ฃ‚ๅ‚ท(ใ‚Œใฃใ—ใ‚‡ใ†) = lacerated wound
  • ๅ‰่ปข(ใœใ‚“ใฆใ‚“) = forward somersault
  • ๅปถ้•ท็ทšไธŠ(ใˆใ‚“ใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ›ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†) = an extension of line; an extension following after an argument
  • ๅŒ(ใŠใช)ใ˜็ฉด(ใ‚ใช)ใฎ็‹ข(ใ‚€ใ˜ใช) = badger (ใ‚€ใ˜ใช) of the same hole; villain of the same stripe. ็‹ข(ใ‚€ใ˜ใช) appears to be another name for ็ฉด็†Š(ใ‚ใชใใพ) = badger.

ใ‚ใ„ใซใใ€ๅˆฅใฎใ‚ทใƒชใƒผใ‚บใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚ๅซใ‚“ใ ใ€‚ๅ››ๆœˆใฎใ‚ทใƒชใƒผใ‚บใฎใฏใ€ใฒใ‚‡ใฃใจๅŠๅˆ†ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ€‚

ๅฎŸใฏใ€ใ“ใฎ็จ‹ๅบฆใฎ่พžๆ›ธไฝฟใ„ใฎใปใ†ใŒใ„ใ„ใ‹ๅˆ†ใ‹ใ‚‰ใชใ„ใ€‚้‡ใ‚„ๆตใ‚Œใซ้šœใ‚‹ใซ้™ใ‚‰ใชใ„ใ€‚ๅฎŸ้š›ใฎใ“ใจใฏใ€ๆ†ถใˆใ‚‹ใ ใ‘ใฏ่ถณใ‚Šใชใ„ใ€ๆŽจๆธฌใจๅคงไฝ“ๆŠŠๆกใฎใปใ†ใŒ้‡่ฆใ€‚

English

There are words from other series as well, but there are indeed some amount of words from April series, maybe around half.

On the contrary, perhaps I should trust my inference more sometimes, both for looking and for deciding to learn, for my own sake.

22 Likes