๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Spring 2023 ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ

Apr 2, Sun of Week 1 of Spring Q2 2023 :cherry_blossom:

• DoBJG: Characteristics of JP Grammar - 4-5. Personal Pronouns, Passive

The clubโ€™s week seems to be 1-5, so forward from 1? In the end, I decided to go with backward scheme, 5, 4. (Amount due to content.)

• ใ†ใ‚‰ใ‚‰่ฟท่ทฏๅธ– Vol.4 (37-47%)

• ๆฎ‹ๆœˆ่จ˜ : ๆœˆๆ™ฏ็Ÿณ Ch.8/3

Next chapter, last chapter, feels long and a little complex, even in listening, so next time.

At least, now, I am pretty clear on what happened.

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ : ไบŒไบบใฎ็™ฝ็š‡
Words of the day
  • ใฎใ‚Šใฎใ‚Š(.) = (on-mim) in high spirits
  • ใคใ‚“ใฎใ‚ใ‚‹(.) = to fall forward, i.e. heavy body falling down. Falling with ใคใ‚“ on-mim, and the real verb is ใฎใ‚ใ‚‹(,) = to trip; to stumble.
  • ๆกˆ(ใ‚ใ‚“)ใ˜ใ‚‹ = to be anxious about; to concern about / to devise = ๆกˆ(ใ‚ใ‚“)ใšใ‚‹
  • ่ƒธ(ใ‚€ใญ)ใฎ่ฃก(ใ†ใก)ใง = inside the chest. No Furigana, so need to check the audio. ่ฃก(ใ†ใก) probably means inside.
  • ็ฟณ(ใ‹ใ’)ใ‚Š = shade; gloom; melancholy. Has Furigana. Also written ้™ฐ(ใ‹ใ’)ใ‚Š. Of course, the Kanji is ้™ฐ(ใ‹ใ’).
  • ๆฐพๆฟซ(ใฏใ‚“ใ‚‰ใ‚“) = overflowing / flood. Has Furigana. Sound similar to ๅไนฑ(ใฏใ‚“ใ‚‰ใ‚“) = uprising; rebel.
  • ๆ–ญๆœซ้ญ”(ใ ใ‚“ใพใคใพ) = oneโ€™s dying hour. Has Furigana. Has seen before, perhaps more worth of remembering in Kana.
  • ๅˆ‡(ใ)ใ‚Šๆ ช(ใ‹ใถ) = a stump (of a tree); stubble (of wheat)
  • ๅทจ่ป€(ใใ‚‡ใ) = huge body = ๅทจ่บฏ(ใใ‚‡ใ). Has Furigana. Perhaps just alternate Kanji form.
  • ๆ‰‹่ฒ (ใฆใŠ)ใ„ = wounded
  • ไธ€ๆ—้ƒŽๅ…š(ใ„ใกใžใใ‚ใ†ใจใ†) = oneโ€™s family and followers
  • ไธ€ๅคฉไธ‡ไน—(ใ„ใฃใฆใ‚“ใฐใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†) = (governing; ruling) the whole realm. Has Furigana. Different latter half from ๆณขไนฑไธ‡ไธˆ(ใฏใ‚‰ใ‚“ใฐใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†).
  • ไธ€ๆˆฆ(ใ„ใฃใ›ใ‚“)ใ‚’ไบค(ใพใ˜)ใˆใ‚‹ = to have a fight. Actually, no ใ‚’ in context.

Kanji

• ่ป€(ใ‚ฏ) (่บฏ)
    • body frame
    • ใ‚ฏ
      • ไฝ“่บฏ(ใŸใ„ใ)
      • ๅทจ่บฏ(ใใ‚‡ใ), ย  ย  ็—ฉ่บฏ(ใใ†ใ)
      • ็Ÿญ่บฏ(ใŸใ‚“ใ), ย  ย  ้•ท้ง†(ใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ)
      • ็—…่บฏ(ใณใ‚‡ใ†ใ), ย  ย  ่€่บฏ(ใ‚ใ†ใ)
    • ่บฏ(ใ‚€ใใ‚)
26 Likes