๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 โ˜ƒโ„

Probably April 1st to May 31st. There is a month break inbetween challenges.

14 Likes

I got back into my graded reader as I was bored with it for a while. The story was about living a healthy lifestyle and was pretty interesting. I was doing the usual style of reading for 30 minutes.

16 Likes

March 8 :snowflake: Home Post

Played more Steins;Gate again! Still in chapter 1, though I feel like I made some decent progress today but itโ€™s really impossible to tell as always :man_shrugging: and now I am very sleepy so thatโ€™s it for me lmao.

Ooh perhaps, we shall see! Iโ€™m certainly not there yet haha

A righteous duty indeed :laughing:

20 Likes

February 23rd to March 7th
Welp, it sure has been a long time since I wrote anything here! :skull: Essentially, what happened is I started working on a personal project, and while it did not take up all of my free-time (it was something I could only do so much of each day) for some reason, after working on it, I just didnโ€™t feel like doing anything else productive? :upside_down_face: Well, for most of February I did do Aomi, but I still think I could have pushed myself a bit moreโ€ฆ And then in March, after a good portion of that project was done (Yup, itโ€™s still not done yetโ€ฆ) after such a long break, it just felt really hard to start back up again, and I dropped Aomi during that time as well.

March 8th
What did I read?: ้ญ”ๅฅณใจ็Œซใฎ่ฉฑ
How much did I read?: 4 pages
(Continued 5th Story )
How long did it take me?: 43 m

Not a lot to say, since I only read a bit, so Iโ€™m going to yell about a cute documentary on penguins I just finished watching, which I know is incredibly off-topic, but I think at least some of you would really like it. :penguin:

And I'll hide it in here to not bother those uninterested.

So, itโ€™s called Penguin Town and itโ€™s a mini-series of eight 30 min episodes about South African penguins who come live in Simonโ€™s Town during breeding season. One reason I thought to mention it here, is because it really gives off Penguin Highway-vibes, which I know @windupbird is reading, and a few others of you have read. There are penguins just! Waddling in the streets! And sometimes even in peopleโ€™s houses! (Believe me when I say you definitely want to watch a penguin hopping up and down the stairs.)

It focuses on a few specific penguin couples, giving each of them names (my favourite was the Bougainvillea family!), and what their daily life is like as they raise their chicks. And itโ€™s so cute! The commentary is pretty funny at times, and you end up getting pretty attached to the penguins. And thereโ€™s a surprising amount of: Drama! Familial discord! Near-brushes with death! Youโ€™d think, Itโ€™s a documentary, how can the episodes end on a cliffhanger? but in the end, they just do! Iโ€™d never have guessed that penguins fight with each other to the point that it can even get rather intense! I also came to really admire their determination, waddling half a mile from their nests to the ocean and back, several times a day. And the teamwork the penguin couples display is great to see too.

Penguin Town | Official Trailer | Netflix - YouTube

20 Likes

Home

I finally ripped all the ๆตท็Ž‹็คพๆ–‡ๅบซๆœ—่ชญ๏ผฃ๏ผคs I have onto my computer, since theirs is the edition of ๅคขๅๅคœ I have, and somehow almost all the ones Iโ€™ve collected are read by either Miyano Mamoru or Suzuki Tatsuhisa (the one outlier is Kaji Yuuki). How.

• 2 pages of 2.43, leaving off on pg 197
  • 22 pages of ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ, leaving off on pg 133
  • ๅคขๅๅคœใ€ใ€Œ็ฌฌไธ€ๅคœใ€
  • ใญใ“ๅณถ็‰ฉ่ชž
17 Likes

:bookmark: Home post // March 8

ใƒปใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ (21% โ†’ 23%)

Was super tired, fell asleep before I could post :durtle_durtverted_lvl1:

21 Likes

Confirming what @WaniTsunami said, the spring challenge will start on April 1st and run through April/May! Hope you can join us :smile:

Oh, I love it already :joy: And the more I read about it, the more I love it, I definitely need to watch this!! I love that kind of show

17 Likes

Steins;Gate Update

Chapter 2
Did another 30 minutes today. Got through the second internet thread a lot quicker as Iโ€™m starting to speed read and glance at the comments criticizing John Titor. Love the interactions with the characters afterwards and the story is starting to move again, not that it isnโ€™t always moving but I need the character interactions. After that hit save and I might play tomorrow.

I got a lot of reading practice in today so I wasnโ€™t sure if it would happen but everyoneโ€™s posts motivated me to get through at least a couple segments. So thanks. :+1:

17 Likes

Mar 9, Thu of Week 11 of Winter Q1 2023 :snowman::snowflake:

• ๅคขๅๅคœ Night 2

Audio track and summary only in selected nights, but not 2night.

• ใ†ใ‚‰ใ‚‰่ฟท่ทฏๅธ– Vol.1 (33-48%)

Actually I would try to finish at a big cut scene. Not much of grinding as before.

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ

The Last War, perhaps.

Words of the day
  • ่ชน(ใใ—)ใ‚‹ = to criticize = ่ฌ—(ใใ—)ใ‚‹. Has Furigana. Not sure if Kanji choice has meaning.
  • ็ซ‹(ใŸ)ใกใฏใ ใ‹ใ‚‹ = to stand in oneโ€™s way
  • ๅคง(ใ ใ„)ใใ‚ŒใŸ = outrageous
  • ็—›(ใ„ใŸ)ใฟๅ…ฅ(ใ„)ใ‚‹ = to be very sorry
  • ็ทš(ใ›ใ‚“)ใŒ็ดฐ(ใปใ)ใ„ = indecisive-looking; feeble
  • ้‡(ใฏใ‚Š)ใฎ็ญต(ใ‚€ใ—ใ‚) = a bed of needles; tormenting seat. The latter Kanji has Furigana. ็ญต(ใ‚€ใ—ใ‚) is a straw mat for sitting (่—็ญต(ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ‚€ใ—ใ‚)).
  • ๆฐ—(ใ)ใŒใ‹ใ‚Š = worries
  • ๅฎš(ใ•ใ )ใ‹ = definite; sure = ็ขบ(ใŸใ—)ใ‹
  • ้ทนๆš(ใŠใ†ใ‚ˆใ†) = broad-minded. Raising up a falcon (้ทน(ใŸใ‹))?
  • ้ก”่งฆ(ใ‹ใŠใถ)ใ‚Œ = personnel line-up
  • ใŠๅ‰ๆ–น(ใˆใ‚‰ใŒใŸ) = higher-ups
  • ๅ››้ขๆฅšๆญŒ(ใ—ใ‚ใ‚“ใใ‹) = being surrounded by enemies at all sides
  • ๆฑšๅ่ฟ”ไธŠ(ใŠใ‚ใ„ใธใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†) = clearing up oneโ€™s name
  • ๆฐด(ใฟใš)ใ‚’ๅ‘(ใ‚€)ใ‘ใ‚‹ = to fish out for information; to present water to spirits while invoking them
  • ่œ(ใช)ใฎ่Šฑ(ใฏใช) = rapeseed flowers
  • ๆ็ฏ(ใกใ‚‡ใ†ใกใ‚“) = paper lantern
  • ๅ ๆ˜Ÿ่ก“(ใ›ใ‚“ใ›ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใค) = astrology. A skill of a ๅ…ˆ็”Ÿ(ใ›ใ‚“ใ›ใ„)?
    • Also, ๅ ่ก“(ใ›ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚…ใค) = fortune telling. Similar sounding to ไป™่ก“(ใ›ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚…ใค) andโ€ฆ ๆˆฆ่ก“(ใ›ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚…ใค) (supposedly different pitch pattern?).
  • ไบ€็”ฒ(ใใฃใ“ใ†) = tortoise shell. A small ใฃ is preferred, unlike ไบ€่ฃ‚(ใใ‚Œใค). Perhaps ้ผˆ็”ฒ(ในใฃใ“ใ†) is more specific to soft-shell turtle (ใ‚นใƒƒใƒใƒณ).
  • ๅœŸ่ถณ(ใฉใใ)ใง่ธ(ใต)ใฟใซใ˜ใ‚‹ = to step in with dirty feet (rudely) = ๅœŸ่ถณ(ใฉใใ)ใง่ธ(ใต)ใฟ่พผ(ใ“)ใ‚€
18 Likes

:raccoon: :books: The Tanuki Kotatsu Reading Den :snowflake: :raccoon:

March 9th
ๆ–ฐๆ›ธๅคช้–ฃ่จ˜ progress: 16.82% // Volume II: 89.45% :sake:

Snow snow snow snow

Words found under the kotatsu

ๆ›ณ้ฆฌใ€Œใฒใใ†ใพใ€ใƒผ Horse led by rope; ornately dressed horse used in processions // (more likely to see as: ๅผ•ใ้ฆฌ / ๅผ•้ฆฌ)
่ˆ…ๅง‘ใ€Œใใ‚…ใ†ใ“ใ€ใƒผ Parents-in-law; in-laws
้ฌ˜ใ€Œใ‹ใคใ‚‰ใ€ใƒผ Wig; hairpiece
่‘›ใ€Œใใšใ€ใƒผ Kudzu; Japanese arrowroot
ๆ‰“ๆŽ›ใ€Œใ†ใกใ‹ใ‘ใ€ใƒผ Bridal robe with trailing skirts that is worn over a kimono (also: ๆ‰“ใกๆŽ›ใ‘)
็ฐชใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ–ใ—ใ€ใƒผ Ornamental hairpin
ๆตฆ้ขจใ€Œใ†ใ‚‰ใ‹ใœใ€ใƒผ Sea breeze

Character Name List

Probably some spoilers, but this is a historic novel, so can spoilers really exist for things that have (for the most part) actually happened :thinking:

Volume I: 1535 - 1555

ๆ—ฅๅ‰ใ€Œใฒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Hideyoshi (as child)
Nicknames: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€/ ้‡ๅฃฒใ‚Šใ€Œใฏใ‚Šใ†ใ‚Šใ€
Name serving Nobunaga: ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€

Family
ๆœจไธ‹ๅผฅๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‚„ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father
โ€“ โ€“ ไน™่‹ฅใ€ŒใŠใจใ‚ใ‹ใ€- Old friend (serves under ็น”็”ฐ)
็ญ‘้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใกใใ‚ใฟใ€ใƒผ Step-father
ๅคงๆ”ฟๆ‰€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใพใ‚“ใฉใ“ใ‚ใ€// also ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ ใ€ŒใŠใชใ‹ใ€ใƒผ Mother
ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister
ๅฐ็ซนใ€Œใ“ใกใใ€- Baby brother
ๅŠ ่—คๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€// also ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Ojisan (only distantly related (before marriage))
โ€“ Married to: ใŠใˆใค (sister of ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ )

Friends & Acquaintances
ไป็Ž‹ใ€ŒใซใŠใ†ใ€- Big kid friend
ๆ–ผ็ฆใ€ŒใŠใตใใ€(Nickname - full name: ็ฆๅคช้ƒŽใ€ŒใตใใŸใ‚ใ€) // ๆฅŠๆ™ฏ็ฆใ€Œใ‚ˆใ†ใ‘ใ„ใตใใ€(Chinese name/birth name) - Timid kid friend (older than Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅคงๅคซ ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ ใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€// ็ฅฅ็‘žใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใšใ„ใ€(Chinese name) - Father
โ€“ ๆขจ็ดใ€Œใ‚Šใใ‚“ใ€- Mother
ๆจๆฌก้ƒŽใ€Œใ™ใฆใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Previous servant to ไบ”้ƒŽ, later the adoptive father of ๆ–ผ็ฆ, and owner of a tea ware shop - and employer of, and master to, Hideyoshi

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใ“ใ‚ใใ€(also ๆญฃๅ‹ ใ€Œใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€) - Head of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ไธƒๅ†…ใ€Œใชใชใ„ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ Married to ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€
โ€“ โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Son

Retainers:
็จฒ็”ฐๅคง็‚ŠๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใชใ  ใŠใŠใ„ใฎใ™ใ‘]
้’ๅฑฑๆ–ฐไธƒใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใ—ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€
้•ทไบ•ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€
ๆพๅŽŸๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€

Others:
ๅ›ฝๅ‰ใ€Œใใซใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Gunsmith/blacksmith
ๆธก่พบๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Deserter - Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้›ฃๆณขๅ†…่จ˜ใ€Œใชใ‚“ใฐ ใชใ„ใใ€- Spy disguised as a Komuso
ไป็”ฐๅฝฆๅใ€ŒใซใฃใŸ ใฒใ“ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Subordinate

(่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๆญฃๅˆฉใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใจใ—ใ€- previous head of the Hachisuka clan)

Saito Clan
((questionable) Alliance with the Hachisuka clan)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Head of the Saito clan
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใŸใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€) - Son

ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€) - serves under Dosan
โ€“ ๅˆๅธ‚ใ€ŒใพใŸใ„ใกใ€- Underling / foot soldier

ๅ €็”ฐ ้“็ฉบใ€ŒใปใฃใŸ ใฉใ†ใใ†ใ€- Chief retainer
ๅผฅๅนณๆฒปๅ…‰ๆ˜ฅใ€Œใ‚„ใธใ„ใ˜ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€- Retainer (cousin to Jyubei)
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Father
ๆ˜ฅๆ—ฅไธนๅพŒใ€Œใ‹ใ™ใŒ ใŸใ‚“ใ”ใ€- Military commander

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda clan (Married to the daughter of Saito Dosan)
โ€“ ๅฏๆœˆใ€Œใ†ใฅใใ€- Nobunagaโ€™s faithful, old horse :horse:
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father and previous leader of the Oda clan
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไธŽไธ‰้ƒŽใ€ŒใŠใ  ใ‚ˆใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€(Other name: ไฟกๆˆใ€Œใฎใถใชใ‚Šใ€) - Son (half-brother to Nobunaga (different mother))

Retainers (Under Nobuhide rule):
ๅนณๆ‰‹ ๆ”ฟ็ง€ใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใฆ ใพใ•ใฒใงใ€
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใ€) - First son
โ€“ ็›ฃ็‰ฉใ€Œใ‘ใ‚“ใ‚‚ใคใ€- Second son
โ€“ ็”šๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Third son
โ€“ ้›จๅฎฎๅ‹˜่งฃ็”ฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚ใฟใ‚„ ใ‹ใ’ใ‚†ใ€- Servant
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€(common name: ๆ–ฐไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ”ใ‚ใ€/ nickname: ไฝๆธกใ€Œใ•ใฉใ†ใ€) (served under Nobunaga too)
โ€“ ็พŽไฝœๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใพใ•ใ‹ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€- Younger brother
้’ๅฑฑ ไฟกๆ˜Œใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใพใ•ใ€(common name: ไธŽไธ‰ๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ˆใใ†ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ†…่—ค ๅ‹ไป‹ใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ™ใ‘ / ใ‹ใคใ™ใ‘ใ€

Retainers (Under Nobunaga rule):
ๆŸด็”ฐๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(Nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)

Others:
ๅธ‚ๅทๅคงไป‹ใ€Œใ„ใกใ‹ใ‚ ใ ใ„ใ™ใ‘ใ€- Archery master/instructor
ๅนณ็”ฐไธ‰ไฝใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใŸ ใ•ใ‚“ใฟใ€- Master of military strategy
ๆต…้‡Žๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Military commander
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Daughter
ใŒใ‚“ใพใ - Former worker/servant, friend of Hideyoshi

Shiba Clan
ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ็ตฑใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Head of the Shiba clan, at Kiyosu castle
โ€“ ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ้Š€ใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใญใ€- Son

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo

Retainers:
ๆพไธ‹ไน‹็ถฑใ€Œใพใคใ—ใŸ ใ‚†ใใคใชใ€(common name: ๅŠ ๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ‹ใธใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ่ฑŠๅ‰ใ€Œใ„ใฎใŠ ใถใœใ‚“ใ€
ๅคš่ณ€่ƒฝๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€ŒใŸใŒใฎใ† ใฏใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€(nickname: ่ƒฝๅ…ซใ€Œใฎใ†ใฏใกใ€)

Takeda Clan
ๅคช้ƒŽ็พฉไฟกใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใฎใถใ€- Commander
(Married to the daughter of Imagawa Yoshimoto to tie the clans)

Non-affiliated
ไธŠๆณ‰ ไฟก็ถฑใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใฎใถใคใชใ€(also: ไธŠๆณ‰ ไผŠๅ‹ขๅฎˆใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใ„ใ›ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€) - Founder of the ๆ–ฐ้™ฐๆตใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ‹ใ’ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€school of Kenjutsu
โ€“ ็–‹็”ฐๅฐไผฏใ€ŒใฒใใŸ ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใฏใใ€- Disciple
โ€“ ็ฅžๅพŒไบ”ๅ…ญ้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ” ใ”ใ‚ใใ‚ใ†ใ€- Disciple

ๅกšๅŽŸ ๅœไผใ€Œใคใ‹ใฏใ‚‰ ใผใใงใ‚“ใ€- Kensei; legendary swordsman

Historical People
  • ้˜ฟๅ€ไปฒ้บปๅ‘‚ใ€Œใ‚ใน ใฎ ใชใ‹ใพใ‚ใ€ใƒผ Japanese scholar & poet (700s)

• ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใใ‚‡ใ„ใ€ใƒผ Chinese poet (Bai Juyi / Bo Juyi) also known as: ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใ‚‰ใใฆใ‚“ใ€in Japan. (Late 700s)

• ้“ๅ…ƒใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€(or ้“ๅ…ƒ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€ใƒผ Japanese Buddhist Priest, writer & poet (also known as ๆ „่ฅฟ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใˆใ„ใ•ใ„ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€) (Early / mid 1200s)

• ็ฉบๆตทใ€Œใใ†ใ‹ใ„ใ€ใƒผ The one and only Kukai or Kobo Daishi - a Buddhist monk. Posthumously given the title of: ๅผ˜ๆณ•ๅคงๅธซใ€Œใ“ใ†ใผใ† ใ ใ„ใ—ใ€born as: ไฝไผฏ ็œž้ญšใ€Œใ•ใˆใ ใฎ ใพใŠใ€(late 700s / early 800s)

• ๆบ้ ผๆ”ฟใ€Œใฟใชใ‚‚ใจ ใฎ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€ใƒผ Prominent poet and warrior (1100s)

• ๅนณ ้‡็››ใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ‚‰ ใฎ ใ—ใ’ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€ใƒผ Military commander and court noble, claimed to be an ancestor of Oda Nobunaga (Mid-1100s)

• ๆก“ๆญฆ๏ผˆๅคฉ็š‡๏ผ‰ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ‚€๏ผˆใฆใ‚“ใฎใ†๏ผ‰ใ€ใƒผ 50th Emperor of Japan, claimed to be an ancestor of Taira no Shigemori, thus ancestor to Oda Nobunaga (Mid-Late 700s)

Volume II: 1555 - 15??
(currently 1562/3)

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Head of the Oda clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟกๅบƒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใ‚ใ€- Older brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‚†ใใ€(also: ไฟกๅ‹ใ€Œใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€) - Younger brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€- Hideyoshi
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant

Military Commanders
ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€
โ€“ ใ“ใฒ - Wife
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Oldest Daughter
โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Youngest Daughter
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(Common name: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››้‡ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ—ใ’ใ€(also know as: ๅคงๅญฆใ€Œใ ใ„ใŒใใ€)
ๅฑฑๅฃ ๅฎˆๅญใ€Œใ‚„ใพใใก ใ‚‚ใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๆตท่€ไธžใ€Œใˆใณใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€)
ๆŸ˜ๆค ๅ‹้ก•ใ€Œใคใ’ ใจใ‚‚ใ‚ใใ€(also known as: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆขถๅท ไธ€็ง€ใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใฒใงใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก่พฐใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใจใใ€
ไฝใ€… ๆ”ฟๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใพใ•ใคใใ€
ๅฒฉๅฎค ้‡ไผ‘ใ€Œใ„ใ‚ใ‚€ใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใ‚„ใ™ใ€
็ฐ—็”ฐ ๆ”ฟ็ถฑใ€Œใ‚„ใชใ  ใพใ•ใคใชใ€(also known as: ๅผฅไบŒๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚„ใ˜ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆฏ›ๅˆฉ ่‰ฏๅ‹ใ€Œใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใคใ€
ไธญๅท ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใชใ‹ใŒใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Retainers
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€(nickname: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(Other name: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
โ€“ ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€- Son

Others
ๅฑฑๆทต ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€- Magistrate
โ€“ ๅฑฑๆทต ็พฉ้ ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ‚ˆใ—ใจใŠใ€- Father (Chief Vassal)
้“ๅฎถ ๆธ…ๅ้ƒŽใ€Œใฉใ†ใ‘ ใ›ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Wealthy farmer and lord

ๆˆธ้ƒจ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใจใน ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Castle commander
ๆฐด้‡Ž ๅธฏๅˆ€ใ€Œใฟใšใฎ ใŸใฆใ‚ใใ€- Castle Guard
ๆœ้ƒจ ไธ€ๅฟ ใ€Œใฏใฃใจใ‚Š ใ‹ใšใŸใ ใ€(also called: ๅฐๅนณๅคชใ€Œใ“ใธใ„ใŸใ€) - Samurai

Maeda Clan
Military Commanders
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(childhood name: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
โ€“ ไฝ่„‡ ่‰ฏไน‹ใ€Œใ•ใ‚ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚†ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ่—คๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใจใ†ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€) - Younger brother

Saito Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ–Ž่—ค ็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€)
โ€“ ๅญซๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใพใ”ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๅ–œๅนณๆฌกใ€Œใใธใ„ใ˜ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Father

Akechi Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Also the adoptive father of Jyubei
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ็ง€ๆบ€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฒใงใฟใคใ€- Son, and retainer to Jyubei

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท ็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo
โ€“ ไปŠๅท ๆฐ็œŸใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ†ใ˜ใ–ใญใ€- Son, and heir to the Imagawa clan
โ€“ ๅคชๅŽŸ ้›ชๆ–Žใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ’ใ‚“ ใ›ใฃใ•ใ„ใ€- Uncle, military advisor and monk

Military Commanders
ไผŠไธน ๅบท็›ดใ€Œใ„ใŸใฟ ใ‚„ใ™ใชใŠใ€(also known as: ๆจฉ้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใฟใ€)
ๅบตๅŽŸ ๅฟ ็ธใ€Œใ„ใฏใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ๅฐ†็›ฃใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ๅˆฉๆพ„ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใจใ—ใšใฟใ€(also known as: ๆŽƒ้ƒจไป‹ใ€Œใ‹ใถใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
้–ขๅฃ ๆฐ็ตŒใ€Œใ›ใใใก ใ†ใ˜ใคใญใ€
ๅฏŒๆฐธ ๆฐ็นใ€ŒใจใฟใชใŒ ใ†ใ˜ใ—ใ’ใ€(also known as: ไผฏ่€†ๅฎˆใ€Œใปใ†ใใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Others
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€(Childhood name: ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€// Other name: ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Soldier
โ€“ ็ฏ‰ๅฑฑใ€Œใคใใ‚„ใพใ€- Wife
โ€“ ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅฟ ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใพใ•ใ€- Vassal
โ€“ ็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€- Loyal follower
ๆœๆฏ”ๅฅˆ ไธป่จˆใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฒใช ใ‹ใšใˆใ€- Samurai
ไบ•ไผŠ ็›ด็››ใ€Œใ„ใ„ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€- Retainer

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Daimyo

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Daimyo

Sakai Clan
Military Commanders
้…’ไบ• ๆญฃ่ฆชใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใกใ‹ใ€(also known as: ไธŽๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Matsudaira Clan
Military Commanders
ๆพๅนณ ่ฆชไฟŠใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใกใ‹ใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ๅทฆ้ฆฌๅŠฉใ€Œใ•ใพใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ‰ๆตฆ ๅ‰่ฒžใ€Œใ™ใŽใ†ใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใ ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ซ้ƒŽไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Miyoshi Clan
ไธ‰ๅฅฝ ้•ทๆ…ถใ€Œใฟใ‚ˆใ— ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Head of the Miyoshi clan

Retainers
ๆพๆฐธ ๅผพๆญฃ ไน…็ง€ใ€ŒใพใคใชใŒ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ† ใฒใ•ใฒใงใ€

Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉ่ผใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฆใ‚‹ใ€- 13th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
็ดฐๅท ๆ™ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใฏใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใจใ€- 34th Kanrei of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Non-affiliated
้ตœๆฎฟ ็”šไธƒใ€Œใ†ใฉ (ใฎ) ใ˜ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€- Mountain priest (Yamabushi)

18 Likes

:bookmark: Home post // March 9

ใƒปใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ (23% โ†’ 25%)

I have random moments where I read a line of text faster with my eyes than Iโ€™m used to (as long as I know all the words in that line). Itโ€™s like Iโ€™m skimming through the line with a smooth swoop without stopping and still read it just fine. Maybe I can keep an overall faster pace soon.

20 Likes

March 9th!

Chapter 61 of Mitsuboshi Colors today.
One of the characters was wearing a really cute shirt, which I now wish was real so I could buy oneโ€ฆ :grin:

(Home Post)

17 Likes

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :four_leaf_clover: ๏ผ“ๆœˆ๏ผ™ๆ—ฅ :four_leaf_clover: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: (Home Post Link)

It was a friendโ€™s birthday yesterday, so we went out to do some thrifting and then off to the arcades for a bit. While we were at a store, I found what looked like a pretty interesting book, but I couldnโ€™t quite figure out what it was since we were in a rush and I didnโ€™t have time to decipher the back cover:

https://bookmeter.com/books/323977, but it was in japanese and 22 cents, so I got it :laughing:

It looks like itโ€™s a book about the experiences of different adults reading picture books to children through a book distribution club? It sorta looked like the chapters are broken into different age brackets, introducing good books for those particular ages as well as sharing some stories. No furigana, but the text itself didnโ€™t seem super hard.

Potentially could be fun to read through it and read each section of the book along with reading the stories; just using it almost like a reading list for popular childrenโ€™s stories

Read:

• ไธ‰ใƒ„ๆ˜Ÿใ‚ซใƒฉใƒผใ‚บ ch 29

Word of the Day:
ๅ•้กŒไฝœใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ ใ„ใ•ใใ€ใƒผ controversial work (art, literature, etc.); work that caused public criticism

21 Likes

March 9 :snowflake: Home Post

Not a whole lot today, just a bit more Steins;Gate. I should hopefully be able to have a more solid reading day tomorrow, perhaps even get to chapter 2? :eyes: We shall see!

18 Likes

PinkAlienPower | DeviantArt

6 Likes

Home

After lunch, I was comfortably reading ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ while idly playing ใญใ“ๅณถ็‰ฉ่ชž (mostly just crafting things at that point), but then the internet/wifi cut out and I couldnโ€™t continue playing ใญใ“ๅณถ (I mean, sure, technically I still had cellular data, but it sucks and nothing likes to load), which totally threw me off my rhythm and so I didnโ€™t get very much reading done todayโ€ฆ

• 11 pages of ใ“ใฎๆœฌใ‚’็›—ใ‚€่€…ใฏ, leaving off on pg 144 (so close to finishing ch 2โ€ฆ)
  • ใญใ“ๅณถ็‰ฉ่ชž
15 Likes

9/3 1 page ๅคœใ‚ซใƒ•ใ‚ง, 3 pages Spy Family, 6 pages Orange
10/3 5 pages Spy Family, 9 pages Orange (finished ch 28)

Not really reading enough to catch up. And going from reading 5 clubs to 6 tomorrowโ€ฆ

17 Likes

:performing_arts: Home :switzerland:

March 9th

ใ‚ธใƒงใ‚ธใƒงใฎๅฅ‡ๅฆ™ใชๅ†’้™บ10
-

ไธๅฏ่งฃ(ใตใ‹ใ‹ใ„)ใชใผใใฎใ™ในใฆใ‚’ 1
74 - 79

ๅญฃ็ฏ€(ใใ›ใค)ใ‚’ๆ„‰(ใŸใฎ)ใ—ใ‚€366ๆ—ฅ(ใŸใฎใ—ใ‚€)

With Saezuru Iโ€™m down to 3 books at once. Letโ€™s see if I can finish Fukakai in time for the next club reading. I went ahead and ordered vols 1-5 physical from bookoff, but they didnโ€™t have 5 so I didnโ€™t receive that. Iโ€™ll try to get it from elsewhere. Itโ€™s been so long since I read it though that I forgot where I left off and apparently didnโ€™t get much further than I had last read.

Iโ€™m thinking of turning this into a reading weekend and knocking out the volumes of LaLa that I havenโ€™t read yet either before I get back into JoJo. Iโ€™m getting pretty behind on my goal to read 75 volumes of manga this yearโ€ฆ :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

Mar 10, Fri of Week 11 of Winter Q1 2023 :snowman::snowflake:

• ๅคขๅๅคœ Night 3

• ใ†ใ‚‰ใ‚‰่ฟท่ทฏๅธ– Vol.1 (48-58%)

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ

Words of the day
  • ใƒ€ใƒฉใƒ€ใƒฉ = lazily / dripping drops. Perhaps feels ๆ€ (ใ ใ‚‹)ใ„.
  • ใ‚€ใ›ใถ = to shed tears = ๅ’ฝ(ใ‚€ใ›)ใถ. In context as ๆถ™(ใชใฟใ )ใซใ‚€ใ›ใถ.
  • ๅ˜ฏ(ใ†ใใถ)ใ = to boast. Has Furigana. Blowing out (ๅน(ใต)ใ) lies (ๅ˜˜(ใ†ใ)), perhaps.
  • ๆ…ง็œผ(ใ‘ใ„ใŒใ‚“) = discerning eyes. Itโ€™s the same Kanji as ๆ™บๆ…ง(ใกใˆ).
  • ๅ‡กๅบธ(ใผใ‚“ใ‚ˆใ†) = mediocre; commonplace
  • ่† ็€(ใ“ใ†ใกใ‚ƒใ) = agglutination; deadlock. In context as ่† ็€็Šถๆ…‹(ใ“ใ†ใกใ‚ƒใใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใŸใ„)
  • ไธ่ฒžๅฏ(ใตใฆใญ) = sulking in bed = ใตใฆๅฏ(ใญ)
  • ๅ…ˆ้‹’(ใ›ใ‚“ใฝใ†) = advance guard. Second Kanji seems to be regarding tip of a spear.
  • ๆฎฟ(ใ—ใ‚“ใŒใ‚Š) = rear guard; tail end. Has Furigana.
  • ๅฏ‚ๅฏฅ(ใ›ใใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ†) = loneliness. Has Furigana.
  • ๅ€ฆๆ€ (ใ‘ใ‚“ใŸใ„) = weariness. Has Furigana.
  • ่ชฟ(ใ—ใ‚‰)ใน = a melody / an inspection
  • ่Šฑ้ญ(ใŠใ„ใ‚‰ใ‚“) = a high-ranked girl in Edo period
  • ้‡้Žฎ(ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใกใ‚“) = leader; authority
17 Likes

:raccoon: :books: The Tanuki Kotatsu Reading Den :snowflake: :raccoon:

March 10th
ๆ–ฐๆ›ธๅคช้–ฃ่จ˜ progress: 17.18% // Volume II: 93.41% :sake:

Onto the final chapter of Volume II!

Words found under the kotatsu

็•ฐๅฃๅŒ้Ÿณใ€Œใ„ใใฉใ†ใŠใ‚“ใ€ใƒผ Unanimously; saying with one voice; in chorus/unison
้Ž่จ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ”ใ‚“ใ€ใƒผ Exaggeration
ๆบขใ‚Œใ‚‹ ใ€Œใ‚ใตใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ€ใƒผ To overflow; to brim over

Character Name List

Probably some spoilers, but this is a historic novel, so can spoilers really exist for things that have (for the most part) actually happened :thinking:

Volume I: 1535 - 1555

ๆ—ฅๅ‰ใ€Œใฒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Hideyoshi (as child)
Nicknames: ็Œฟใ€Œใ•ใ‚‹ใ€/ ้‡ๅฃฒใ‚Šใ€Œใฏใ‚Šใ†ใ‚Šใ€
Name serving Nobunaga: ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€

Family
ๆœจไธ‹ๅผฅๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใ‚„ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Father
โ€“ โ€“ ไน™่‹ฅใ€ŒใŠใจใ‚ใ‹ใ€- Old friend (serves under ็น”็”ฐ)
็ญ‘้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใกใใ‚ใฟใ€ใƒผ Step-father
ๅคงๆ”ฟๆ‰€ใ€ŒใŠใŠใพใ‚“ใฉใ“ใ‚ใ€// also ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ ใ€ŒใŠใชใ‹ใ€ใƒผ Mother
ใŠใคใฟ - Older sister
ๅฐ็ซนใ€Œใ“ใกใใ€- Baby brother
ๅŠ ่—คๆธ…ๆญฃใ€Œใ‹ใจใ† ใใ‚ˆใพใ•ใ€// also ๅผพๆญฃใ€Œใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€- Ojisan (only distantly related (before marriage))
โ€“ Married to: ใŠใˆใค (sister of ใŠๅฅˆๅŠ )

Friends & Acquaintances
ไป็Ž‹ใ€ŒใซใŠใ†ใ€- Big kid friend
ๆ–ผ็ฆใ€ŒใŠใตใใ€(Nickname - full name: ็ฆๅคช้ƒŽใ€ŒใตใใŸใ‚ใ€) // ๆฅŠๆ™ฏ็ฆใ€Œใ‚ˆใ†ใ‘ใ„ใตใใ€(Chinese name/birth name) - Timid kid friend (older than Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅคงๅคซ ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ ใ ใ‚†ใ†ใ€// ็ฅฅ็‘žใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใšใ„ใ€(Chinese name) - Father
โ€“ ๆขจ็ดใ€Œใ‚Šใใ‚“ใ€- Mother
ๆจๆฌก้ƒŽใ€Œใ™ใฆใ˜ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Previous servant to ไบ”้ƒŽ, later the adoptive father of ๆ–ผ็ฆ, and owner of a tea ware shop - and employer of, and master to, Hideyoshi

Hachisuka Clan
่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๅฐๅ…ญใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใ“ใ‚ใใ€(also ๆญฃๅ‹ ใ€Œใพใ•ใ‹ใคใ€) - Head of the Hachisuka clan
โ€“ ไธƒๅ†…ใ€Œใชใชใ„ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ Married to ๆพๆณขใ€Œใพใคใชใฟใ€
โ€“ โ€“ ไบ€ไธ€ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚ใ„ใกใ€- Son

Retainers:
็จฒ็”ฐๅคง็‚ŠๅŠฉใ€Œใ„ใชใ  ใŠใŠใ„ใฎใ™ใ‘]
้’ๅฑฑๆ–ฐไธƒใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใ—ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€
้•ทไบ•ๅŠไน‹ไธžใ€ŒใชใŒใ„ ใฏใ‚“ใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€
ๆพๅŽŸๅ†…ๅŒ ใ€Œใพใคใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใใฟใ€

Others:
ๅ›ฝๅ‰ใ€Œใใซใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Gunsmith/blacksmith
ๆธก่พบๅคฉ่”ตใ€Œใ‚ใŸใชใน ใฆใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€- Deserter - Nobushi (Nephew to Koroku)
้›ฃๆณขๅ†…่จ˜ใ€Œใชใ‚“ใฐ ใชใ„ใใ€- Spy disguised as a Komuso
ไป็”ฐๅฝฆๅใ€ŒใซใฃใŸ ใฒใ“ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ€- Subordinate

(่œ‚้ ˆ่ณ€ๆญฃๅˆฉใ€Œใฏใกใ™ใ‹ ใพใ•ใจใ—ใ€- previous head of the Hachisuka clan)

Saito Clan
((questionable) Alliance with the Hachisuka clan)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Head of the Saito clan
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใŸใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€) - Son

ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€) - serves under Dosan
โ€“ ๅˆๅธ‚ใ€ŒใพใŸใ„ใกใ€- Underling / foot soldier

ๅ €็”ฐ ้“็ฉบใ€ŒใปใฃใŸ ใฉใ†ใใ†ใ€- Chief retainer
ๅผฅๅนณๆฒปๅ…‰ๆ˜ฅใ€Œใ‚„ใธใ„ใ˜ ใฟใคใฏใ‚‰ใ€- Retainer (cousin to Jyubei)
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Father
ๆ˜ฅๆ—ฅไธนๅพŒใ€Œใ‹ใ™ใŒ ใŸใ‚“ใ”ใ€- Military commander

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Leader of the Oda clan (Married to the daughter of Saito Dosan)
โ€“ ๅฏๆœˆใ€Œใ†ใฅใใ€- Nobunagaโ€™s faithful, old horse :horse:
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก็ง€ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใงใ€- Father and previous leader of the Oda clan
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไธŽไธ‰้ƒŽใ€ŒใŠใ  ใ‚ˆใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€- Younger brother
โ€“ โ€“ ็น”็”ฐไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€(Other name: ไฟกๆˆใ€Œใฎใถใชใ‚Šใ€) - Son (half-brother to Nobunaga (different mother))

Retainers (Under Nobuhide rule):
ๅนณๆ‰‹ ๆ”ฟ็ง€ใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใฆ ใพใ•ใฒใงใ€
โ€“ ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€(nickname: ไบ”้ƒŽๅทฆใ€Œใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ–ใ€) - First son
โ€“ ็›ฃ็‰ฉใ€Œใ‘ใ‚“ใ‚‚ใคใ€- Second son
โ€“ ็”šๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Third son
โ€“ ้›จๅฎฎๅ‹˜่งฃ็”ฑใ€Œใ‚ใ‚ใฟใ‚„ ใ‹ใ’ใ‚†ใ€- Servant
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€(common name: ๆ–ฐไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ”ใ‚ใ€/ nickname: ไฝๆธกใ€Œใ•ใฉใ†ใ€) (served under Nobunaga too)
โ€“ ็พŽไฝœๅฎˆใ€Œใฟใพใ•ใ‹ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€- Younger brother
้’ๅฑฑ ไฟกๆ˜Œใ€Œใ‚ใŠใ‚„ใพ ใฎใถใพใ•ใ€(common name: ไธŽไธ‰ๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ˆใใ†ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๅ†…่—ค ๅ‹ไป‹ใ€Œใชใ„ใจใ† ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ™ใ‘ / ใ‹ใคใ™ใ‘ใ€

Retainers (Under Nobunaga rule):
ๆŸด็”ฐๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(Nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)

Others:
ๅธ‚ๅทๅคงไป‹ใ€Œใ„ใกใ‹ใ‚ ใ ใ„ใ™ใ‘ใ€- Archery master/instructor
ๅนณ็”ฐไธ‰ไฝใ€Œใฒใ‚‰ใŸ ใ•ใ‚“ใฟใ€- Master of military strategy
ๆต…้‡Žๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Military commander
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Daughter
ใŒใ‚“ใพใ - Former worker/servant, friend of Hideyoshi

Shiba Clan
ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ็ตฑใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚€ใญใ€- Head of the Shiba clan, at Kiyosu castle
โ€“ ๆ–ฏๆณข็พฉ้Š€ใ€Œใ—ใฐ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใญใ€- Son

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo

Retainers:
ๆพไธ‹ไน‹็ถฑใ€Œใพใคใ—ใŸ ใ‚†ใใคใชใ€(common name: ๅŠ ๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ‹ใธใ„ใ€)
้ฃฏๅฐพ่ฑŠๅ‰ใ€Œใ„ใฎใŠ ใถใœใ‚“ใ€
ๅคš่ณ€่ƒฝๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€ŒใŸใŒใฎใ† ใฏใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€(nickname: ่ƒฝๅ…ซใ€Œใฎใ†ใฏใกใ€)

Takeda Clan
ๅคช้ƒŽ็พฉไฟกใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ‚ˆใ—ใฎใถใ€- Commander
(Married to the daughter of Imagawa Yoshimoto to tie the clans)

Non-affiliated
ไธŠๆณ‰ ไฟก็ถฑใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใฎใถใคใชใ€(also: ไธŠๆณ‰ ไผŠๅ‹ขๅฎˆใ€Œใ‹ใฟใ„ใšใฟ ใ„ใ›ใฎใ‹ใฟใ€) - Founder of the ๆ–ฐ้™ฐๆตใ€Œใ—ใ‚“ใ‹ใ’ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†ใ€school of Kenjutsu
โ€“ ็–‹็”ฐๅฐไผฏใ€ŒใฒใใŸ ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใฏใใ€- Disciple
โ€“ ็ฅžๅพŒไบ”ๅ…ญ้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ” ใ”ใ‚ใใ‚ใ†ใ€- Disciple

ๅกšๅŽŸ ๅœไผใ€Œใคใ‹ใฏใ‚‰ ใผใใงใ‚“ใ€- Kensei; legendary swordsman

Historical People
  • ้˜ฟๅ€ไปฒ้บปๅ‘‚ใ€Œใ‚ใน ใฎ ใชใ‹ใพใ‚ใ€ใƒผ Japanese scholar & poet (700s)

• ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใใ‚‡ใ„ใ€ใƒผ Chinese poet (Bai Juyi / Bo Juyi) also known as: ็™ฝๆฅฝๅคฉใ€Œใฏใ ใ‚‰ใใฆใ‚“ใ€in Japan. (Late 700s)

• ้“ๅ…ƒใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€(or ้“ๅ…ƒ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใฉใ†ใ’ใ‚“ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€ใƒผ Japanese Buddhist Priest, writer & poet (also known as ๆ „่ฅฟ็ฆ…ๅธซใ€Œใˆใ„ใ•ใ„ ใœใ‚“ใ˜ใ€) (Early / mid 1200s)

• ็ฉบๆตทใ€Œใใ†ใ‹ใ„ใ€ใƒผ The one and only Kukai or Kobo Daishi - a Buddhist monk. Posthumously given the title of: ๅผ˜ๆณ•ๅคงๅธซใ€Œใ“ใ†ใผใ† ใ ใ„ใ—ใ€born as: ไฝไผฏ ็œž้ญšใ€Œใ•ใˆใ ใฎ ใพใŠใ€(late 700s / early 800s)

• ๆบ้ ผๆ”ฟใ€Œใฟใชใ‚‚ใจ ใฎ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€ใƒผ Prominent poet and warrior (1100s)

• ๅนณ ้‡็››ใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ‚‰ ใฎ ใ—ใ’ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€ใƒผ Military commander and court noble, claimed to be an ancestor of Oda Nobunaga (Mid-1100s)

• ๆก“ๆญฆ๏ผˆๅคฉ็š‡๏ผ‰ใ€Œใ‹ใ‚“ใ‚€๏ผˆใฆใ‚“ใฎใ†๏ผ‰ใ€ใƒผ 50th Emperor of Japan, claimed to be an ancestor of Taira no Shigemori, thus ancestor to Oda Nobunaga (Mid-Late 700s)

Volume II: 1555 - 15??
(currently 1562/3)

Oda Clan
็น”็”ฐ ไฟก้•ทใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใชใŒใ€- Head of the Oda clan
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟกๅบƒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใฒใ‚ใ€- Older brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ไฟก่กŒใ€ŒใŠใ  ใฎใถใ‚†ใใ€(also: ไฟกๅ‹ใ€Œใฎใถใ‹ใคใ€) - Younger brother
โ€“ ็น”็”ฐ ใŠๅธ‚ใ€ŒใŠใ  ใŠใ„ใกใ€- Younger sister

ๆœจไธ‹ ่—คๅ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใใฎใ—ใŸ ใจใ†ใใกใ‚ใ†ใ€- Hideyoshi (Married to Nene)
โ€“ ๆœจ่‚ก ๆจฉไธ‰ใ€ŒใใพใŸ ใ”ใ‚“ใžใ†ใ€(Nickname: ใ”ใ‚“ใž) - Servant

Military Commanders
ๆต…้‡Ž ๅˆๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฎ ใพใŸใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€
โ€“ ใ“ใฒ - Wife
โ€“ ๅฏงๅญใ€Œใญใญใ€- Oldest Daughter (Married to Hideyoshi)
โ€“ ใŠใ‚„ๅฑ‹ใ€ŒใŠใ‚„ใ‚„ใ€- Youngest Daughter
ๆŸด็”ฐ ๅ‹ๅฎถใ€Œใ—ใฐใŸ ใ‹ใคใ„ใˆใ€(nickname: ๆจฉๅ…ญใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใใ€)
ๆฑ ็”ฐ ๆ’่ˆˆใ€Œใ„ใ‘ใ  ใคใญใŠใใ€(Common name: ๅ‹ไธ‰้ƒŽใ€Œใ‹ใคใ•ใถใ‚ใ†ใ€)
ๆž— ็ง€่ฒžใ€Œใฏใ‚„ใ— ใฒใงใ•ใ ใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››้‡ใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ—ใ’ใ€(also know as: ๅคงๅญฆใ€Œใ ใ„ใŒใใ€)
ๅฑฑๅฃ ๅฎˆๅญใ€Œใ‚„ใพใใก ใ‚‚ใ‚ŠใŸใ‹ใ€(also known as: ๆตท่€ไธžใ€Œใˆใณใฎใ˜ใ‚‡ใ†ใ€)
ๆŸ˜ๆค ๅ‹้ก•ใ€Œใคใ’ ใจใ‚‚ใ‚ใใ€(also known as: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆขถๅท ไธ€็ง€ใ€Œใ‹ใ˜ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใฒใงใ€
ไฝไน…้–“ ไฟก่พฐใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใฎใถใจใใ€
ไฝใ€… ๆ”ฟๆฌกใ€Œใ•ใฃใ• ใพใ•ใคใใ€
ๅฒฉๅฎค ้‡ไผ‘ใ€Œใ„ใ‚ใ‚€ใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใ‚„ใ™ใ€
็ฐ—็”ฐ ๆ”ฟ็ถฑใ€Œใ‚„ใชใ  ใพใ•ใคใชใ€(also known as: ๅผฅไบŒๅณ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ‚„ใ˜ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆฏ›ๅˆฉ ่‰ฏๅ‹ใ€Œใ‚‚ใ†ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใคใ€
ไธญๅท ้‡ๆ”ฟใ€Œใชใ‹ใŒใ‚ ใ—ใ’ใพใ•ใ€

Retainers
ไฝไน…้–“ ็››ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใใพ ใ‚‚ใ‚Šใพใ•ใ€(nickname: ็Ž„่•ƒใ€Œใ’ใ‚“ใฐใ€)
ๆฃฎ ๅฏๆˆใ€Œใ‚‚ใ‚Š ใ‚ˆใ—ใชใ‚Šใ€(Other name: ไธ‰ๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใ•ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€)
โ€“ ่˜ญไธธใ€Œใ‚‰ใ‚“ใพใ‚‹ใ€- Son

Others
ๅฑฑๆทต ๅณ่ฟ‘ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ†ใ“ใ‚“ใ€- Magistrate
โ€“ ๅฑฑๆทต ็พฉ้ ใ€Œใ‚„ใพใถใก ใ‚ˆใ—ใจใŠใ€- Father (Chief Vassal)
้“ๅฎถ ๆธ…ๅ้ƒŽใ€Œใฉใ†ใ‘ ใ›ใ„ใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Wealthy farmer and lord

ๆˆธ้ƒจ ๆ–ฐๅทฆ่ก›้–€ใ€Œใจใน ใ—ใ‚“ใ–ใˆใ‚‚ใ‚“ใ€- Castle commander
ๆฐด้‡Ž ๅธฏๅˆ€ใ€Œใฟใšใฎ ใŸใฆใ‚ใใ€- Castle Guard
ๆœ้ƒจ ไธ€ๅฟ ใ€Œใฏใฃใจใ‚Š ใ‹ใšใŸใ ใ€(also called: ๅฐๅนณๅคชใ€Œใ“ใธใ„ใŸใ€) - Samurai

Maeda Clan
Military Commanders
ๅ‰็”ฐ ๅˆฉๅฎถใ€Œใพใˆใ  ใจใ—ใ„ใˆใ€(childhood name: ็Šฌๅƒไปฃใ€Œใ„ใฌใกใ‚ˆใ€)
โ€“ ไฝ่„‡ ่‰ฏไน‹ใ€Œใ•ใ‚ใ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚†ใ‘ใ€(also known as: ่—คๅ…ซ้ƒŽใ€Œใจใ†ใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ€) - Younger brother

Saito Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ–Ž่—ค ็พฉ้พใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใคใ€(also: ้ซ˜ๆ”ฟใ€ŒใŸใ‹ใพใ•ใ€)
โ€“ ๅญซๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใพใ”ใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๅ–œๅนณๆฌกใ€Œใใธใ„ใ˜ใ€- Brother
โ€“ ๆ–Ž่—ค ้“ไธ‰ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใฉใ†ใ•ใ‚“ใ€- Father

Akechi Clan
Military Commanders
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰็ง€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใฒใงใ€(common name: ๅๅ…ต่ก›ใ€Œใ˜ใ‚…ใ†ในใ„ใ€)
ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ๅ…‰ๅฎ‰ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฟใคใ‚„ใ™ใ€- Also the adoptive father of Jyubei
โ€“ ๆ˜Žๆ™บ ็ง€ๆบ€ใ€Œใ‚ใ‘ใก ใฒใงใฟใคใ€- Son, and retainer to Jyubei

Imagawa Clan
ไปŠๅท ็พฉๅ…ƒใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚‚ใจใ€- Daimyo
โ€“ ไปŠๅท ๆฐ็œŸใ€Œใ„ใพใŒใ‚ ใ†ใ˜ใ–ใญใ€- Son, and heir to the Imagawa clan
โ€“ ๅคชๅŽŸ ้›ชๆ–Žใ€ŒใŸใ„ใ’ใ‚“ ใ›ใฃใ•ใ„ใ€- Uncle, military advisor and monk

Military Commanders
ไผŠไธน ๅบท็›ดใ€Œใ„ใŸใฟ ใ‚„ใ™ใชใŠใ€(also known as: ๆจฉ้˜ฟๅผฅใ€Œใ”ใ‚“ใ‚ใฟใ€)
ๅบตๅŽŸ ๅฟ ็ธใ€Œใ„ใฏใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใ‚ˆใ‚Šใ€(also known as: ๅฐ†็›ฃใ€Œใ—ใ‚‡ใ†ใ’ใ‚“ใ€)
ๆ–Ž่—ค ๅˆฉๆพ„ใ€Œใ•ใ„ใจใ† ใจใ—ใšใฟใ€(also known as: ๆŽƒ้ƒจไป‹ใ€Œใ‹ใถใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
้–ขๅฃ ๆฐ็ตŒใ€Œใ›ใใใก ใ†ใ˜ใคใญใ€
ๅฏŒๆฐธ ๆฐ็นใ€ŒใจใฟใชใŒ ใ†ใ˜ใ—ใ’ใ€(also known as: ไผฏ่€†ๅฎˆใ€Œใปใ†ใใฎใ‹ใฟใ€)

Others
ๅพณๅท ๅฎถๅบทใ€ŒใจใใŒใ‚ ใ„ใˆใ‚„ใ™ใ€(Childhood name: ็ซนๅƒไปฃใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใกใ‚ˆใ€// Other name: ๅ…ƒๅบทใ€Œใ‚‚ใจใ‚„ใ™ใ€) - Soldier
โ€“ ็ฏ‰ๅฑฑใ€Œใคใใ‚„ใพใ€- Wife
โ€“ ๆฆŠๅŽŸ ๅฟ ๆ”ฟใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใใฐใ‚‰ ใŸใ ใพใ•ใ€- Vassal
โ€“ ็Ÿณๅท ๆ•ฐๆญฃใ€Œใ„ใ—ใ‹ใ‚ ใ‹ใšใพใ•ใ€- Loyal follower
ๆœๆฏ”ๅฅˆ ไธป่จˆใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใฒใช ใ‹ใšใˆใ€- Samurai
ไบ•ไผŠ ็›ด็››ใ€Œใ„ใ„ ใชใŠใ‚‚ใ‚Šใ€- Retainer

Takeda Clan
ๆญฆ็”ฐ ไฟก็Ž„ใ€ŒใŸใ‘ใ  ใ—ใ‚“ใ’ใ‚“ใ€- Daimyo

Asakura Clan
ๆœๅ€‰ ็พฉๆ™ฏใ€Œใ‚ใ•ใใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ‹ใ’ใ€- Daimyo

Sakai Clan
Military Commanders
้…’ไบ• ๆญฃ่ฆชใ€Œใ•ใ‹ใ„ ใพใ•ใกใ‹ใ€(also known as: ไธŽๅ››้ƒŽใ€Œใ‚ˆใ—ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Matsudaira Clan
Military Commanders
ๆพๅนณ ่ฆชไฟŠใ€Œใพใคใ ใ„ใ‚‰ ใกใ‹ใจใ—ใ€(also known as: ๅทฆ้ฆฌๅŠฉใ€Œใ•ใพใฎใ™ใ‘ใ€)
ๆ‰ๆตฆ ๅ‰่ฒžใ€Œใ™ใŽใ†ใ‚‰ ใ‚ˆใ—ใ•ใ ใ€(also known as: ๅ…ซ้ƒŽไบ”้ƒŽใ€Œใฏใกใ‚ใ†ใ”ใ‚ใ†ใ€)

Miyoshi Clan
ไธ‰ๅฅฝ ้•ทๆ…ถใ€Œใฟใ‚ˆใ— ใชใŒใ‚ˆใ—ใ€- Head of the Miyoshi clan

Retainers
ๆพๆฐธ ๅผพๆญฃ ไน…็ง€ใ€ŒใพใคใชใŒ ใ ใ‚“ใ˜ใ‚‡ใ† ใฒใ•ใฒใงใ€

Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
่ถณๅˆฉ ็พฉ่ผใ€Œใ‚ใ—ใ‹ใŒ ใ‚ˆใ—ใฆใ‚‹ใ€- 13th Shogun of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate
็ดฐๅท ๆ™ดๅ…ƒใ€Œใปใใ‹ใ‚ ใฏใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใจใ€- 34th Kanrei of the Muromachi/Ashikaga Shogunate

Non-affiliated
้ตœๆฎฟ ็”šไธƒใ€Œใ†ใฉ (ใฎ) ใ˜ใ‚“ใ—ใกใ€- Mountain priest (Yamabushi)

16 Likes