๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Winter 2023 โ˜ƒโ„

Mar 3, Fri of Week 10 of Winter Q1 2023 :snowman::snowflake:

• ๅคใธใฎใƒˆใƒณใƒใƒซใ€ใ•ใ‚ˆใชใ‚‰ใฎๅ‡บๅฃ Ch.1

I started (tried) yesterday, and finished the chapter today. With a little faster speed because I listened first, but be sure to see every words (to subvocalizing level).

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ

Now, secrets of co-MC. Well, I knew the characters in advance.

Words of the day
  • ใฎใฃใ—ใฎใฃใ— = (on-mim) walking heavily = ใฎใ—ใฎใ—
  • ใŠใฎใšใจ = naturally; in due course; of its own accord = ่‡ช(ใŠใฎ)ใšใจ
  • ็”ณ(ใ‚‚ใ†)ใ—ๅ‡บ(ใง) = a proposal; suggestion. Apparently, ๆๆกˆ(ใฆใ„ใ‚ใ‚“) is nearly, but listed separately.
  • ๆœ‰(ใ‚)ใ‚Šไฝ“(ใฆใ„)ใซ = frankly
  • ้€™ใ€…(ใปใ†ใปใ†)ใฎไฝ“(ใฆใ„) = escaping in shame, panic = ้€™้€™(ใปใ†ใปใ†)ใฎไฝ“(ใฆใ„). Has Furigana. The Kanji from ้€™(ใฏ)ใ† (= to crawl).
  • ๅฝนๅพ—(ใ‚„ใใจใ) = privilege benefits; perks
  • ้€—็•™(ใจใ†ใ‚Šใ‚…ใ†) = staying at; sojourn. Has Furigana.
  • ๆต…่‘ฑ่‰ฒ(ใ‚ใ•ใŽใ„ใ‚) = pale green color, like pale color of a ่‘ฑ(ใญใŽ) (= spring onion). No Furigana. Sounds like ๆต…(ใ‚ใ•)ใ„ + ้ป„่‰ฒ(ใใ„ใ‚)?
  • ไฝฟ็ฏ€(ใ—ใ›ใค) = envoy; ambassador of a country
  • ่ฉฆ็€(ใ—ใกใ‚ƒใ) = trying on clothes
  • ่ซฆๅฟต(ใฆใ„ใญใ‚“) = understanding and acceptance. First Kanji from ่ซฆ(ใ‚ใใ‚‰)ใ‚ใ‚‹.
  • ๆ†Žๆ‚ช(ใžใ†ใŠ) = hatred; detestation
  • ๅซŒๆ‚ช(ใ‘ใ‚“ใŠ) = disgust
  • ่”‘(ใชใ„ใŒใ—)ใ‚ใซใ™ใ‚‹ = to make light of; to ignore, with disrespect. Has Furigana. The Kanji is from ่ปฝ่”‘(ใ‘ใ„ในใค). Another single Kanji word I think I have seen is ่”‘(ใ•ใ’ใ™)ใ‚€.
  • ่™ฑๆฝฐ(ใ—ใ‚‰ใฟใคใถ)ใ— = thorough searching. Has Furigana. Literally, indeed, crushing every single lice.
  • ๅ››่‹ฆๅ…ซ่‹ฆ(ใ—ใใฏใฃใ) = being in dire distress
  • ้ ญ(ใ“ใ†ใน)ใ‚’ๅ›ž(ใ‚ใ)ใ‚‰ใ™ = to turn oneโ€™s head over the shoulder. First half has Furigana, but not the verb (and I couldnโ€™t guess, actually simply couldnโ€™t recall).
17 Likes