Letter 20

Orange :tangerine: Home Thread

Previous Part: Chapter 19
Next Part: Chapter 21

Reading

Start Date Chapter Page Numbers Page Count
Dec 17th Letter 20 87 - 119 33

Vocabulary List

Please read the guidelines on the first page before adding any words.

Discussion Rules

• Please use spoiler tags for major events in the current chapter(s) and any content in future chapters.
  • When asking for help, please mention the chapter and page number. Also mention what version of the book you are reading.
  • Don’t be afraid of asking questions, even if they seem embarrassing at first. All of us are here to learn.
  • To you lurkers out there: Join the conversation, it’s fun! :durtle:

Participants

Mark your participation status by voting in this poll.
(Please feel free to update your status whenever you like!)

• I’m reading along
  • I have finished this part
  • I’m still reading the book but I haven’t reached this part yet
  • I am no longer reading the book

0 voters

2 Likes
Chapter thoughts

Hagita is the only sane person in the bunch. Clearly. :joy:

So they gonna use the Bermuda Triangle. I feel like I’m ten years old again, believing in the mystery of the Bermuuuuudaaaa Triaaangle, wooooooh. :ghost:

Also, Naho… you can’t fix people, they have to want to fix themselves. Keep trying, but Kakeru is the only one who can choose different, not you. :sob:

This was the first chapter in a while that had me sobbing again. I hadn’t missed not crying while reading, but also, it was bound to happen again. :cry:

4 Likes
Story comments

This is probably the loudest Naho has been in her entire life hahaha

Also the boldest, you go girl! (Insta rejected sadly)

God, I can’t get over the fact that Hagita is an idol in the future

Nothing can stop 5 young adults and a dream to save a highschool friend, not even logic or common sense!
It would be funny for it to now turn into a shounen manga where they sail the atlantic in search for the one pi- black hole

5 Likes

I love this panel :joy:

I sort of forgot that at some point they’re going to have to find a way to get the letters into the past … I guess everyone else knows by know, but I wonder how far this storyline will go … I think I would actually dig a shounen Bermuda triangle adventure spin-off. :joy: I feel like if this was written for adults, they wouldn’t actually explain how the letters happen, just leave it up to magical realism or something haha.

I feel like I’m starting to read … sloppily. But that might actually be a good thing, for the moment. Less perfectionism, more reading. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice! Yeah, at some point you start getting that intensive reading going and it’s nice, it feels a lot more like actually reading, instead of just parsing a puzzle.

3 Likes