📚📚 Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 🍁🍂

Oct 17, Mon of Week 4 of Fall 2022 :maple_leaf:

• Talk to You (physical book of 50 interviews) – 1/50

It doesn’t appear to be hard, only that no Furigana, and looking up Kanji compounds is inconvenient. An interview is quite short as well. A manga author’s 日記 was a harder read language-wise, also troubled a little by handwriting.

Physical books are in some ways less convenient than e-books on Bookwalker; but the variety might be easier to be chosen in some ways (for example, when traveling and passing by a bookstore).

Nonetheless, things like Wikipedia not only have some difficulty language-wise; but also that I can tolerate scrolling less than page-flipping (or page-flipping-like).

• かがみの孤城 (上) 7% => 12% (first chapter til 20%, listened to beginning of 2nd chapter some time before)

This one isn’t particularly troubling, but I just got somewhat tired. Also, I want to look up some words more deeply.

Today I read かがみの孤城 on a tablet, but probably depending on the mood and convenience, for whether tablet or smartphone.

I also took a look at Wikipedia app and daily topics on Android tablet. Anyway, I guess a game-changer for anything would be, how easy to look up in a (decent) dictionary. Otherwise, some workarounds.

21 Likes