๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Nov 29, Tue of Week 10 of Fall 2022 :maple_leaf:

• Pocket Monster Special Vol.1 Ch.1-3 (of 14 chapters)

Well, Pokemon, but different from the original anime. I also have read this one in the past, in my native language; perhaps to around first 5-6 volumes. Only recently that I realized that it is a very long series, and new volumes are still being written.

Game Boy and Pokedex entry, with Furigana

I stumbled a little at ๅธ่ก€(ใใ‚…ใ†ใ‘ใค) (Like that ๅธ่ก€้ฌผ thread).

I think the two Kanjiโ€™s in the first line of the description is ้ฑ—็ฒ‰(ใ‚Šใ‚“ใทใ‚“). Perhaps ใ‚ณใƒณใƒ‘ใƒณ in the third line is ไปŠ่ˆฌ(ใ“ใ‚“ใฑใ‚“).

• ใ‹ใŒใฟใฎๅญคๅŸŽ (ไธŠ) 88% => 91% (start of Ch.8 December)

ใƒž and once again an outing.

Interesting vocabularies
  • ไบค้Ÿฟๆ›ฒ(ใ“ใ†ใใ‚‡ใ†ใใ‚‡ใ) symphony, like ใƒ™ใƒผใƒˆใƒผใƒดใ‚งใƒณใฎ็ฌฌ 6 ไบค้Ÿฟๆ›ฒ
  • ๆ€(ใŠใ‚‚)ใ‚ใ—ใ„ what can be thought is satisfactory. Opposite is ๆ€(ใŠใ‚‚)ใ‚ใ—ใใชใ„.
  • ใธใ‚“ใใค like weird and stubborn, I guess. Kanji form is ๅๅฑˆ(ใธใ‚“ใใค)
  • ใ“ใๆณฅ(ใฉใ‚) = ใ“ใใ“ใ (sneaking) + ๆณฅๆฃ’(ใฉใ‚ใผใ†)
  • ใƒใƒณใƒ‡ handicap, but small ใ‚ฃ is missing (ใƒใƒณใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚ญใƒฃใƒƒใƒ—)
  • ้™บ(ใ‘ใ‚)ใ—ใ„ detailed (่ฉณ(ใใ‚)ใ—ใ„), but ๅฑ้™บ(ใใ‘ใ‚“)
  • ๆŽˆ(ใ•ใš)ใ‘ใ‚‹ left reliable to someone (้ (ใ‚ใš)ใ‘ใ‚‹) and also chosen ones (ๆŒ‡(ใ•)ใ™)
  • ไธ€ๆ™‚็š„(ใ„ใกใ˜ใฆใ) really not sure whether to pick this reading (also in Wanikani without ็š„) or another one (ไธ€ๆ™‚(ใฒใจใจใ)).; but no choice after looking up
  • ใกใฃใฝใ‘ like ใกใ‚‡ใฃใดใ‚Š? (also, Chi)
  • ๆบŒๅ‰Œ(ใฏใคใ‚‰ใค) lively-spicy (่พ›่พฃ(ใ—ใ‚“ใ‚‰ใค)), like tsunami (ๆฐต) being emitted (็™บ(ใฏใค))

Phrases

• ๆ€(ใŠใ‚‚)ใ„ไธŠ(ใ‚)ใŒใ‚‹ high on thinking. Well, conceited.
  • ้ณฅ่‚Œ(ใจใ‚Šใฏใ )ใŒ็ซ‹(ใŸ)ใค Japanese version of โ€œbirdโ€ bumps. I think it can be visualized as long long feathers standing.
  • ่€ณ(ใฟใฟ)ใ‚’ใใฐใ ใฆใ‚‹ ears got erected (็ซ‹(ใŸ)ใฆใ‚‹) on the sides (ๅด(ใใฐ)). Kanji form is ๆฌน(ใใฐใ )ใฆใ‚‹.

Forgotten ones

• ใฏใ˜ใ to flick; to repel. Kanji form is ๅผพ(ใฏใ˜)ใ
  • ้€ฃๆบ(ใ‚Œใ‚“ใ‘ใ„) like, joining ๆบๅธฏ้›ป่ฉฑ(ใ‘ใ„ใŸใ„ใงใ‚“ใ‚)? Just canโ€™t think of other words right now. Some related words, perhaps ๆๆบ(ใฆใ„ใ‘ใ„) or ๆบ(ใŸใšใ•)ใ‚ใ‚‹.

18 Likes