๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Fall 2022 ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Nov 22, Tue of Week 9 of Fall 2022 :maple_leaf:

• SPY x FAMILY Vol.3 Ch.EXTRA 2 (finished volume)

Yor isnโ€™t pain in the butt; she has one.

• ใ‹ใŒใฟใฎๅญคๅŸŽ (ไธŠ) 75% => 78% (finished Ch.6 October)

Prelude to realization.

I am probably going to continue in audiobook.jp app, where I already have full set (ไธ‹ also). There are still two chapters / months left until the end of the volume, so I might also read those to help with listening.

• ใ†ใŸใ‚ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใ‚‚ใฎ (Steam) 1 hour

Revived for the next match, and then one more death. I probably should read and explore how to play more thoroughly.

Interesting vocabularies
  • ๆ‚ถ็ตถ (ใ‚‚ใ‚“ใœใค) what Kanji??? Faint (ๆฐ—็ตถ) + in agony ๆ‚ถใˆใ‚‹ / ่บซๆ‚ถใˆ.
    • After all, suffering (ๆ‚ถ) is the question (ๅ•้กŒ) of the heart (ๅฟƒ).
  • ๅ˜ฒ็ฌ‘ (ใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ—ใ‚‡ใ†) a weird one to remember, but a verb form is ๅ˜ฒ็ฌ‘ใ† (ใ‚ใ–ใ‚ใ‚‰ใ†)
  • ็›ฎ้šœใ‚Š (ใ‚ใ–ใ‚ใ‚Š) feels just like ๆฐ—ใซ้šœใ‚‹
  • ใƒฉใƒ•ใช rough is casual, e.g. ใƒฉใƒ•ใชๆœ่ฃ…
  • ๅŒๅฟ— (ใฉใ†ใ—) like ๅŒๅฃซ, but with same intentions
  • ็Ÿขๅ…ˆใซ (ใ‚„ใ•ใใซ) moment of arrowtip = just about when to
  • ใ—ใ“ใŸใพ First half is that onomatopoeia, just imagine; then relates to a ball (ใŸใพ)
  • ็ด™ไธ€้‡ (ใ‹ใฟ.ใฒใจ.ใˆ) paper-thin
  • ๅฟฝ็„ถใจ (ใ“ใคใœใ‚“ใจ) like ็ช็„ถ and ๅ’็„ถ
  • ่จŽใค punishing hit (ๆ‰“ใค)
  • ่ฅŸ (ใˆใ‚Š) stop (็ฆๆญข) at the position (้‡Œ [ใ‚Š]) of collar, to fix to the expected imagery (็ตต [ใˆ])
  • ่นฒใ‚‹ (ใ†ใšใใพใ‚‹) bear (ใ‚ฏใƒž) trips their legs, and cowers at your feet. Bowing (ๅฐŠๆ•ฌ) to you.
  • ้‡‘ๅˆ‡ใ‚Šๅฃฐ (ใ‹ใชใใ‚Šใ”ใˆ) sound that echoes through metalware
  • ใ“ใ‚ใ‹ใฟ temple (side of the head). Kanji form is ่Ÿ€่ฐท. Probably better to think ใ‹ใฟ as the head (ไธŠ, ็ฅž).
  • ่–™ใŽๆ‰•ใ† (ใชใŽใฏใ‚‰ใ†) turkey hide under grass (flowers), so mow down with arrows. The first part is ่–™ใ (ใชใ).
    • ๆ‰•ใ† can also mean to brush out (็ฅ“ใ†).
  • ใ‚‚ใŸใคใ making to be ใ‚‚ใŸใ‚‚ใŸ
  • ่ฆ‹้™ใ‚‹ (ใฟใ‹ใŽใ‚‹) donโ€™t want to see more, so no more
  • ็ช็ ดๅฃ (ใจใฃใฑใ“ใ†) = opening / chance. the first part is ็ช็ ด (ใจใฃใฑ) that can be both breaking through obstacles, and discovery. So, ๅฃ (๏ฝžใ“ใ†) version also has both meanings.
  • ใฏใใ‚Œใ‚‹ the Kanji form says what it really does (้€ธใ‚Œใ‚‹). Hugging (ใฏใ) what is not (้€ธ).
  • ็•ชใ„ (ใคใŒใ„) two (ใƒ„ใƒผ) guys (ใŒใ„) make turn (็•ช) making a pair. Also used in ่ถ็•ช (ใกใ‚‡ใ†.ใคใŒใ„) = hinge. Has verb form = ็•ชใ† (ใคใŒใ†).
  • ไธธๆŠ•ใ’ (ใพใ‚‹ใชใ’) throwing all works to others
  • ้ขฏ็ˆฝใจ (ใ•ใฃใใ†ใจ) set up a sail, and happily (็ˆฝๅฟซ, ็ˆฝใ‚„ใ‹) set up (็ซ‹ใค) sail to the wind (้ขจ) immediately (ๆ—ฉ้€Ÿ [ใ•ใฃใใ]).
  • ๅ›ฎ (ใŠใจใ‚Š) something to put (็ฝฎใ) and take (ๅ–ใ‚Š). Originally to lure birds (้ณฅ).
    • Tranforming (ๅŒ–ใ‘ใ‚‹) into meal-preparable form, to eat (ๅฃ); or to be surrounded as in Kanji component
  • ใถใกใ‹ใพใ™ (ๆ‰“ใกๅ™›ใพใ™) hit first in the head
  • ๆญ“ๅ–œ (ใ‹ใ‚“ใ) energy (ๆฐ—) is happy (ๅ–œใณ). Also is On reading for ๅ–œ.
  • ๅ‹้ฌจ (ใ‹ใกใฉใ) have fun (ใƒ‰ใ‚ญใƒ‰ใ‚ญ) winning (ๅ‹ใก) together (ๅ…ฑใซ). Unresistable thump, so shout.
    • I think I have see door (้–€) of two kings (็Ž‹ๆง˜) in battle context.
  • ๆธฉๅญ˜ warm preservation
  • ๆ‰‹็ซ‹ใฆ plan that stand (dance) on my hand

Phrases

• ๆญฆ่ฃ…ๅ‹ขๅŠ› (ใถใใ†.ใ›ใ„ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ) armored and with power? guess what
  • ๅ ฑ้…ฌใฏใฏใšใ‚€ใž another way to use ๅผพใ‚€ (ใฏใšใ‚€)
  • ๅผท็กฌๆ‰‹ๆฎต (ใใ‚‡ใ†ใ“ใ†.ใ—ใ‚…ใ ใ‚“) = ๅผท็กฌ + ๆ‰‹ๆฎต
  • ๆˆ‘ใซ่ฟ”ใ‚‹ (ใ‚ใ‚Œ.ใซ.ใ‹ใˆใ‚‹) come back to oneโ€™s sense
  • ๆบ€่บซๅ‰ต็— (ใพใ‚“.ใ—ใ‚“.ใใ†.ใ„) the last Kanji is hard to read for me. Perhaps having wound all over body is scary (่„…ๅจ).

Forgotten ones

• ็„กๅฟต and related phrases, e.g. ็„กๅฟตใ‚’ๆ™ดใ‚‰ใ™
  • ้จ’ใ‚ใ I read wrong, hidden inside Kanji = zawameku. Onomatopoeia is zawazawa (ใ–ใ‚ใ–ใ‚).

19 Likes