📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 18 :blossom: Home Post

Today was a バディミッションBOND day :tada: I didn’t play a whole lot, just some side stories but they were a lot of fun! I always love seeing their antics :joy: I’d love to play more but alas I’m sleepy so that’s for tomorrow haha

buddy bond things

Hot springs episode!! There’s a whole set of side stories centered around them going on a little hot springs trip and it’s great :') So have some antics:

怪盗(かいとう)ビースト plushie omg :face_holding_back_tears: I need like five immediately :laughing:

Some ladies (and モクマ) were thirsting over アーロン in the sauna and really who could blame them:

And then アーロン and チェズレイ had a super intense ping pong battle and well…

アーロン is terrifying :joy:

On an angstier note, モクマ is having a generally rough time. He’s been in his head ever since they decided to go to his hometown and just… it’s clear there’s a lot of heavy emotion there. Still don’t know exactly what happened 20 or so years ago, but I’ll probably find out soon! :sweat_smile: チェズレイ and モクマ interactions were pretty much as always:

They had kind of a sweet interaction too (at least on モクマ’s side lmao, チェズレイ is relentlessly チェズレイ); they were by an 足湯(あしゆ) and チェズレイ was adamantly against doing it because of his high standards of cleanliness and general distaste for public use things, so モクマ went and got him hot springs water directly from the source :') he just put it in a normal bucket though so チェズレイ still refused to touch it but it was a thoughtful gesture regardless!

Oh geez that’s so stressful, I’m glad everything’s okay!

Ahhh congrats, that’s a great accomplishment!! :tada:

22 Likes