📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 14 :blossom: Home Post

I played a bunch of バディミッションBOND today and it was sure a wild time! Language-wise there’s still plenty of interesting words and phrases thrown around, but I feel like I’m generally looking up less than I’ve had to in the past which is cool. チェズレイ still wrecks that pretty much whenever he talks but I think he’s just like that lmao.

BOND things!

A lot happened today as always! Perhaps most importantly, look at this sweet boy:

I latched onto シキ so quickly :joy: He deserves good things only!! Alas…

But yeah things are getting real wild, and major モクマ angst is pending for sure. I’m starting to get more of an idea of what actually happened (though definitely not the whole picture yet) and just… ouchies. Going to that town is gonna hurt real bad huh… I have no idea how anyone’s going to react and I’m very concerned :sweat_smile:

ルーク’s vague childhood continues to feel very relevant; the code to open up the gem is in the researcher’s son’s head huh… I wonder :sweat_smile: I really feel like アーロン knows that too, he had kind of a weird reaction and clearly he knew ルーク then, and I think he remembers so that’s gonna be whole thing at some point, but who knows when!

Anyway I’m excited (yet afraid) to go to ninja village, that’ll be fun :grin:

Congrats, that’s super exciting!! :tada: :tada:

That’s great, I hope it keeps working for you!

Belated best of luck on your surgery!

Congrats!! That’s so impressive honestly, powerful stuff :muscle:

23 Likes