๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 ๐Ÿ– โ˜€

:tangerine: :books: July 9 :books: :tangerine:
(home post)

Orange :tangerine: : page 32 โ†’ 55 (24 pages)

Well read early today because it was either do that or not read at all. Second half of chapter one for the club, and I can already tell that everything I say about this manga will have to be spoilered, also Iโ€™ll probably talk more about it in the club rather than here. (Just a heads up.)

However, I donโ€™t have time to write up my questions, observations and such for the club today so let me just say this:

Orange spoilers, yes, in chapter one already! Don't read this if you haven't read all of chapter 1

:sob: :sob: :sob: Kakeru is so sweet and he is dead in the future. He and Naho are both really observant, especially of each other.

I can see this might be a manga I cry a lot with, because it already happened when the first clue to Kakeru being dead in the future showed up. I understood immediately.

He is so sweet looking when he smiles. This shortly into a manga I donโ€™t know Kakeru enough to care much about itโ€”correction, I shouldnโ€™t care much yet (but I do). Just the way he is drawn, and what he says and does. Itโ€™s impossible to not fall in love with that smile. :sob: :pleading_face:

So yeah, just a quick reaction post. I want to write so much more, but I have to get ready and go having a gaming day/night with my friends. Such a chore. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

23 Likes