📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 6 :blossom: Home Post

Pretty good reading day today actually! I started out with some (かぜ)つよ for funsies, though they definitely weren’t having a great time lmao; lots of drama, (かける)'s deep in his destructive mindsets and ハイジ fully snapped at him and then passed out, wild times. There are definitely things happening that I don’t remember from the anime and I’m not sure how much of that is the novel actually being different and how much is me just not remembering :joy: either way it’s a good time!

After that I played some more バディミッションBOND and actually caught up on the side stories and got back into the main plot, and oh boy are we in it now! I always forget how intriguing everything going on in it is until I actually play lmao, I’m so curious about everything :eyes: It helps that there were some pretty smooth sections to balance out the usual linguistic weirdness, but oh man are things going down.

buddy bond stuff yay!

Wellll I’m at least partially right with theory things? I don’t have enough information to confirm all of it yet but it definitely seems like ルーク was at the lab that blew up and just doesn’t remember, he had a dream about it and was like “??? what was that???” so :eyes: I’m so curious what the whole deal with that experiment is, it’s so central to so much of what’s going on.

There were lots of goofs too of course, アーロン tricked ルーク into sitting when he whistled:

So well-trained :laughing: and in front of スイ too, rip. アーロン continues the trend of impressing random men with his sheer power and getting called アニキ:

Wow, danganronpa Mondo showed up just to talk about how cool アーロン is, amazing :joy:

There was some real angst too, though… アーロン especially, which is always rough. They found out that people with the whole rat mark situation only have about six months after the fact to live which… doesn’t bode well for his sister, so he’s angsty mode for sure. Dramatic roof time:

You can really see how ridiculous his outfit is from there lmao; but yeah he’s having a bad time :cry: There was a flashback to him blaming himself for the other kids getting killed which is a thing that happened apparently? But that was rough all around, he was so upset, and still just a kid going through so much. I mean look:

アーロン :sob:

Yayyy, glad to inspire!! I’m super excited to go through a VN as a group like that, I hope it goes well for you :grin:

Ooooh it’s so pretty :hushed: I definitely see what you mean about the language, I don’t know that I’d have the mental energy for that yet :laughing: it’s really lovely though, I’ll be looking out for your thoughts! Best of luck :muscle:

Ahhh congrats, that’s such a good feeling!! :tada: On to the next one soon :eyes:

25 Likes