πŸ“šπŸ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 πŸ– β˜€

Sep 18, Sun of Week 12 of Summer :beach_umbrella: 2022

I read γ‹γγ‚„ζ§˜γ―ε‘Šγ‚‰γ›γŸγ„ Vol.26 Ch.253 (1 chapter), which although took time, it was simply one moderate coffee shop sitting. Also read a chapter of Happiness Vol.6. (I am curious of veracity of that mentioning of Vol.7).

I reflected on reading-to-learn styles. Kanji and Jukugo -heavy, are both difficult and easy in a way, but it’s possible to guess the meaning without ensuring the reading (which can blank out, or just be learnt wrongly). Not to mention that meaning can be guessed wrong too.

Manga are relatively easier to read, if I can focus at all; maybe simply because they are easier to focus than novels. But then, deciding to focus on reading a wall of text is another thing too. Focus or not isn’t really the matter of actually skill though, but nothing would come without actual start.

Otherwise, I still have games (with JP writing and audio) and I can play on laptop anywhere (now I use a gaming laptop). However I don’t feel like playing them at all (due to presumed suboptimal learning experience). I lost my interest in visual novels (or perhaps depending on additional contents, like minigames).

14 Likes