📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

August 24 :blossom: Home Post

I’m a whole mess lately reading-wise :joy: I’ve managed to do at least something every day at least, but sure not any of the book club things I’m in :sweat_smile: and yet when I went to fit in a bit of reading I ended up looking through the Japan Foundation’s digital library thing since I got my info and accidentally started yet another book? I… am a nightmare :joy: anyway it’s called 跡を消す and it’s about this guy who meets another guy that has a business cleaning up like death scenes?? Which was certainly an intriguing enough premise for me to try it and I actually really like it so far? It feels like a really good level for me right now, and something about the way it’s presented just kept me reading, idk. So… yay I read something, just not any of the things I’m supposed to :laughing:

Ahh I’m late but thank you!! It was pretty temporary, no worries. That’s good to hear; I’ve been enjoying it whenever I’ve managed to actually pick it up lmao, so hopefully I can make some better progress soon!

21 Likes