๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 ๐Ÿ– โ˜€

Aug 21, Sun of Week 8 of Summer :beach_umbrella: 2022

For Hunter x Hunter, actually I finished Vol.2, but that isnโ€™t enough to catch up with anime. (Currently finished EP.17, and the vol 2 is around half of EP.14.) I would continue to watch the anime, but not decided for the manga.

I picked up March Comes Like a Lion, and I like the drama (or the storyline). Finished only Ch.1 so far. The article at end of Ch.1 is readable so far, but I might have to look up persons later. I need to look up several vocabularies at the third half of that page.

I also purchased Spice and Wolf Vol.1. This one is OK to read, but a little troubled by the shear length (almost 50 pages in Ch.1). Finished the prologue, nonetheless. There might indeed be an โ€œinterestingโ€ factor, but I would need to take a taste first.

TUGUMI isnโ€™t dropped completely, might be read later. But probably not Night Cafe, although I might re-read the first vol.

I installed Wikipedia app on my mobile Android, and made it randomize Japanese articles. They are usually somewhat difficult to read for now, but the browsing experience is good.

Grammar-wise, I have bought Tobira. I should have an older version of this one, but I have lost it. It is easier to do than the grammar workbook directly, or output prompt workbooks.

22 Likes