📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

August 13 :blossom: Home Post

I ended up having stuff to do today (ew gross :p) so I didn’t get pour my whole existence into finishing バディミッションBOND unfortunately, but I’m on the last investigation :') The end of another era approaches… This investigation time has been really cute though, it’s bringing back all the characters we’ve met in ブロッサム and マイカ over the course of everything and having them interacting and exchanging culture and building friendships and it’s very sweet. I’m very excited to see how it all turns out :eyes:

A bit late but congratulations, that’s really awesome!! :tada: :tada: :tada: Like you said it only felt so easy because of all the hard work you’ve put in to get to this point, and that in itself is something to be proud of! It’s so easy to get caught up in where you’re at literally right now and lose sight of just how much you learned to get there, but like… you read a whole novel in a language you learned from scratch, and you did so comfortably. That’s wild :laughing: So yeah congrats!! Onward and upward :muscle:

Oh big mood, video game syndrome is so real, I still haven’t technically finished a novel :joy: but the VNs!!! (also welcome to the VN club, it’s a nice place to be :grin:)

24 Likes