📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

August 12 :blossom: Home Post

Played more バディミッションBOND today! I’m really at the end now, like if I go feral enough I could finish tomorrow kind of close :eyes: Pretty wild to think about. I’ve completely abandoned book club stuff for the moment whoops, but there’s just so much happening all the time now, I have to know :eyes:

buddy bond!!

Lots of drama today; モクマ and チェズレイ are alive and safe!! I really would’ve been shocked if they weren’t, but it was still great seeing them again, and their reunion with ルーク was very cute:

They hug! I think モクマ and チェズレイ have basically adopted ルーク at this point lmao, especially チェズレイ keeps treating him based on his positive memories of his mom and even some stuff from his time with the ファントム. And モクマ called him out on looking like a doting parent and チェズレイ, well:

So yeah do with that what you will :joy: some of it was really angsty too though, like モクマ and チェズレイ did fall from a skyscraper (and we still don’t know how チェズレイ saved them, he won’t tell us because he wasn’t presentable apparently) and モクマ had to get surgery, and チェズレイ did not take that super well:

He was just angsting in front of the operating room about how he should’ve done the pinky promise, refusing to leave even though he was also, you know, injured and in the hospital :sweat_smile: But yeah they both turned out fine, and then they just had to get アーロン who was still imprisoned by the ファントム in the building that he was about to blow up to get rid of all the evidence… so super frantic rescue mission to get him out before the bombs go off involving the helicopter guy and his delinquent brother from before, and lots of very distressed ルーク and very close calls, but they got out! :tada: Now they just have to stop the grand plan to turn the whole island to aggro mode :eyes: Tomorrow!

I’m glad it worked out!! That sounds like quite the task, very impressive!

Glad to have someone else on the absolute journey I’m on :joy:

25 Likes