📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

:cake: :books: August 7 :books: :cake:
(home post)

Night Café :cake: page 96 → 97 (2 pages)

Technically I only read 1,5 page yesterday but I’m not gonna bother with fractional pages. So I’m half a page generous with yesterday’s amount. :joy:

I’ve been cat sitting for the past 3 weeks. So I’ve been going between my home and my friends’ home to watch cats, while not entirely abandoning my own home. :crazy_face:

But that gig ended when my friends came back home yesterday when I was in the middle of my second page, and then they invited me to stay overnight anyway to do some gaming together. So no more reading for me.

Replies

Get well soon! :green_heart:

I totally missed that ‘also’ too. :woman_facepalming: Glad your move went well!

I was thinking I’d use koohi after finishing WK to specifically prepare to read specific book series. I wonder if someone have compared koohi with jpdb. :thinking:

Ack! Bad sunburns are the worst. I hope it settles quickly. :green_heart:

No worries. :smiley: I’m glad you’re enjoying our discussions if nothing else. ^^

For myself, I’ve realized I have to plan for spending up to 2 hours outside the reading to fill in the spreadsheet and write my longwinded posts about the reading. :joy:

Oooh, this is starting to sound like a book I would like to read. I’ve read quite a few Agatha Christy and I know a lot of Sherlock Holmes (although I should really read the originals!). So I guess I should read some of the Japanese mystery classics first. Would it be spoilery to share some books I should/could aim to read before this?

There are novels? I’ve played several of the games (although in English).

26 Likes