📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

August 5 :blossom: Home Post

Today was a bit chaotic :laughing: I peeked at few of the books I got to get a sense for difficulty and such, and then finally read the other 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ chapter for this week! That ended up being 26 pages in around 90 minutes which I’ll definitely take, I’m getting better :grin:

After that I felt like reading some クールドジ男子(だんし) as a treat and it was an absolute delight as expected, very relatable :sweat_smile: It’s so nicely put together too, all big full color spreads on like cardstock paper :flushed: It’s definitely a good one to throw in when I just wanna have a good time you know?

Then I just played a bit more バディミッションBOND. Nothing of particular note really; there was a character using some pretty heavy Kansai-ben which slowed me down a little but not too bad! I’ve been through the worst of it before :joy:

replies!!

Oh totally, sometimes it really is just pointless fluff for a while :joy: I’m with @Daisoujou though, I’d be way too stressed about somehow missing some crucial detail somewhere to actually enjoy myself :sweat_smile: perfectionism runs deep I guess lmao

Thank you! :grin: Yeah I was wondering about that too; I opened it up today and it turns out it’s a whole second dust jacket? It’s like an obi but just a whole cover this time :flushed:

Thank you!! Definitely a long-term project haha, like I’m not drowning in things to read already :laughing:

Ahhh congrats, that’s awesome!! :tada: Powerful stuff :muscle:

28 Likes