📚📚 Read every day challenge - Summer 2022 🏖 ☀

July 31 :blossom: Home Post

Hmmm, バディミッションBOND decided to make me cry today :joy: Things are definitely happening, more and more pieces are coming together and it’s all just gonna get wilder from here! I’m not sure if it’s actually gotten easier for me to read or if my brain is just invested enough that it’s figuring stuff out easier, but either way it’s been good! The most progress truly is made right after getting stuck in a rut huh :sweat_smile:

BOND stuff!!

Well… some stuff happened. フウガ’d been planning an attack on the city, but apparently the explosives were already in place to blow up a dam to take out ブロッサム, so the マイカ village people decided to blow up their own village to open up the caves under it to catch the water so the people of ブロッサム wouldn’t be hurt, which is wild in and of itself. But someone had to stay behind to set of the bombs directly, basically sacrificing themselves. A couple different people tried to claim that role, including the leader of the whole village just wracked with guilt over everything, but シキ said he could do it with his robot remotely so everyone could escape. But… he was lying. The robot couldn’t do it, he just stayed behind himself :sob: I really wasn’t prepared for シキ of all people to die, so that one hurt a lot. He’s just really sweet and tragic, he didn’t deserve this :sob: He left a dying message too and it really had me crying:

So yeah I’m sad :cry: That’s not all though; apparently チェズレイ learned his disguise stuff from ファントム which makes sense, but also ファントム has been disguised as アッカルド for like 5 years? You know, スイ’s dad? The guy behind like all of the development on this island? Yeah so where’s the actual one huh?? Truly what is ファントム’s deal, what happened with チェズレイ, I still don’t know anything :joy: チェズレイ seems to know some stuff about ルーク’s past though :eyes: so that’ll probably come to a head soon. All of it will really, things are happening :flushed:

Anyway have アーロン pulling a whole tree out of the ground to throw at someone:

And that’s another month down huh… the passage of time is crazy haha. It’s been good I think! I’ve been following along with the 海辺(うみべ)のカフカ book club, started on ルーパーズ, read a few manga, and went through so much in バディミッションBOND (and those random 1bitHeart and Steins;Gate days, forgot about those :joy:). It’s cool to think about how much I’ve actually experienced in that time! Would’ve seemed impossible not too long ago :blush: Here’s to another month!

Lmao for real, I absolutely love his stupid outfit, it makes no sense :joy:

22 Likes