πŸ”‰ πŸŽ™ Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) πŸ–

Sep 19, Mon of Week 13 of Summer :beach_umbrella: 2022

I watched an episode of Yurucamp S1 with JP sub, and it was much less tiring than γ‹γγ‚„ζ§˜γ―ε‘Šγ‚‰γ›γŸγ„.

I also watched an episode of HUNTER x HUNTER with no sub. It now almost catches up with my manga reading.

Now, I should mention about resuming watching a series on Netflix - JoJo (Stardust Crusaders) - with Subadub Chrome Extension (I am on Brave browser). Unlike Language Reactor, I can use this extension to hover on JP sub and add vocabularies (and Kanji) to Anki with Yomichan. Also, press edit and add tags, or copy contents from other related entries. Other ways I am using to get videos on my laptop cannot be hovered by Yomichan. [1]

Subtitles can be wrong too, so I would then just type in with Google Japanese Input IME and search in Yomichan directly.

About JoJo, I have read a little of Part 3 Stardust Crusaders in free period in Bookwalker, and also most curious about Steel Ball Run that I saw in my teenage years.

The only con is, Netflix doesn’t allow screenshots, which would anyway only slow down my watching and sometimes hamper comprehension. (In contrast, Bookwalker allows.)

1. Maybe they can, with some research? Also, Netflix on web browsers can be screenshot’d in Linux, afaik. β†©οΈŽ

6 Likes