🔉 🎙 Listen Every Day Challenge (Summer Edition) 🏖

Aug 26, Fri of Week 9 of Summer :beach_umbrella: 2022

I am now at HUNTER×HUNTER Ep.21, but indeed Ep.19-21 isn’t in manga Vol.3.

About consistency thing, I missed out on Wednesday, listening and watching for only about 10 minutes.

I started watching かぐや様は告らせたい S3 Ep.1-2 (no sub), where remember the manga well even if I haven’t read for months. I also have subtitle files, so I broke it down into flashcards in mochi.cards (via API and programming, which I have to pay 5 USD (per month) first, but at least I don’t have to deal with Anki’s full-sync on new fields and desktop-Android differences. Also, mochi.cards’s website works similar to apps, but Yomichan-enabled.) (So, @anon87128043, if you want to know. A little complex for your needs, I think.) The flashcards don’t have translation on the back-side, because I don’t have English transcripts yet. (Nor do I need the translation.)

I also read about ~まい, which is N2 (searched via Bunpro), but who cares – it is required for reading and listening. They are made into sentence flashcards, with English translation and explanation.

In any case, I want to quickly learn how to translate (and understand) well first, rather than flawless production.

8 Likes